PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get parking beep sensors fitted to my car in Tenerife?

Cruise
03-08-2011, 13:54
Hi all,

Been in a friend究 car and he has what I call Parking sound sensors...meaning the sound beeps if he is about to touch the car in front or behind when parking,

I would love to have these fitted in my car .....is it possibly ? anyone has had them fitted? Cost apprx pls...

Living in Tenerife...reccomended garage..thanks..

sarah012
03-08-2011, 14:04
Me too, love to have them fiited in my car.....looking forward to reading replies...

dede
03-08-2011, 22:09
I just wait for the bang..:drive: (only kidding)

samnickgodber
03-08-2011, 22:16
You can buy the sets off ebay and with a little know how they are quite easy to fit, my husband fitted front and rear ones on my car (new driver),
If you need to have someone fit them just send us a pm i惴 sure he could fit others :)

slodgedad
03-08-2011, 22:30
Why not PM Forum sponsor Ashro Autos. If he can't do it I'm sure he can recommend someone who does.

sarah012
04-08-2011, 08:40
You can buy the sets off ebay and with a little know how they are quite easy to fit, my husband fitted front and rear ones on my car (new driver),
If you need to have someone fit them just send us a pm i惴 sure he could fit others :)

Thanks, but what exactly should I be looking for....are they actually called Parking sensors ?, and how much would your husband charge to fit them?....If you prefer to send price by PM that is fine and before i buy I can email you the link to the page on ebay.....unless you can suggest a linked page on ebay..Are they standarded for all cars or do different models of cars need different type?...Do you use ebay Sapin as the postage would be cheaper or ebay uk....I live in Tenerife in LC and also would love to know how much you paid for them.

Thanks in advance.

Vortex Wake
04-08-2011, 08:52
They have different names from parking sensors, reversing aids to sonic parking aids.

There are different types;
Sonic sensors with a wired dash mounted display.
Sonic sensors with a wireless dash mounted display.
Sonic sensors with a wired buzzer only.
As above but with diy number plate stick on sonic sensors.

The sonic sensors can be painted to match car paintwork.

Cruise
04-08-2011, 08:53
Thanks, but what exactly should I be looking for....are they actually called Parking sensors ?, and how much would your husband charge to fit them?....If you prefer to send price by PM that is fine and before i buy I can email you the link to the page on ebay.....unless you can suggest a linked page on ebay..Are they standarded for all cars or do different models of cars need different type?...Do you use ebay Sapin as the postage would be cheaper or ebay uk....I live in Tenerife in LC and also would love to know how much you paid for them.

Hi Samnickgodber....Can you also PM me with the answers to sarah012 questions as am very interested in getting a set and having them fitted....Thanks

( Don系 understand The TF now , it is telling me my message is too short and needs 10 characters, and I can count more that 10 characters..) Maybe a mod can answer that for me....Said the same again...
Thanks in advance. And again, hope it posts now as have to go off to work to spend my money lol

Hi Samnickgodber....Can you also PM me with the answers to sarah012 questions as am very interested in getting a set and having them fitted....Thanks

( Don系 understand The TF now , it is telling me my message is too short and needs 10 characters, and I can count more that 10 characters..) Maybe a mod can answer that for me....Said the same again...
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE] And again, hope it posts now as have to go off to work to spend my money lol

Jackie
04-08-2011, 09:26
Cruise you do make me laugh...parking sensors hahaha lay off the Vodka and you will park fine ;)

The only problem I can see here is regardless of whether you have parking sensors or not is all the ejits that don't have them and are not as concerned about hitting the cars in front and behind when parking:(

samnickgodber
04-08-2011, 10:42
Thanks, but what exactly should I be looking for....are they actually called Parking sensors ?, and how much would your husband charge to fit them?....If you prefer to send price by PM that is fine

Thanks in advance

I扉e replied by pm :)

I扉e replied by pm :)

Added after 2 minutes:

[QUOTE=Jackie;74218]Cruise you do make me laugh...parking sensors hahaha lay off the Vodka and you will park fine ;)

The only problem I can see here is regardless of whether you have parking sensors or not is all the ejits that don't have them and are not as concerned about hitting the cars in front and behind when parking:(

I find my quite useful being a new driver and all that lol,,, they also help with the tiny parking spaces you sometimes have to fit into,,,,, hows your daughter doing with her driving?
x

Juan Mechanic
04-08-2011, 10:51
Hi all,

Been in a friend究 car and he has what I call Parking sound sensors...meaning the sound beeps if he is about to touch the car in front or behind when parking,

I would love to have these fitted in my car .....is it possibly ? anyone has had them fitted? Cost apprx pls...

Living in Tenerife...reccomended garage..thanks..

hi Cruise,

i can fit the sensors for you no problem and if you cant get hold of them i can do that also, i don't know the cost of the top of my head but you are very welcome to contact me privatly, my name is Juan and i have a garage in Buzanada

Cruise
04-08-2011, 17:21
Cruise you do make me laugh...parking sensors hahaha lay off the Vodka and you will park fine ;)

Haha...I never drink and drive, you know that .....have you seen the size and wall poles around, not only my personal garage space where I live but in general in all public underground parking......actually I also need them on the sides of my car....now remembering the only places my car has suffered is on the sides getting out/in of these tiny car parking , wall poles...... and it is never cheap to repair damage done...speak soon Jackie..

Ashro Autos
04-08-2011, 18:30
Have replied to our pm.

Cruise
06-08-2011, 13:24
I find my quite useful being a new driver and all that lol,,, they also help with the tiny parking spaces you sometimes have to fit into,,,,, hows your daughter doing with her driving?
x[/QUOTE]

Hi I have emplied my inbox now...so yu can sent Pm

hi Cruise,

i can fit the sensors for you no problem and if you cant get hold of them i can do that also, i don't know the cost of the top of my head but you are very welcome to contact me privatly, my name is Juan and i have a garage in Buzanada

Hi I have emplied my inbox now...so yu can sent Pm. Thanks

Added after 2 minutes:

Have replied to our pm.

Hi I have emplied my inbox now...so yu can sent Pm . Thanks