PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Which is the best Movistar shop with English speaking staff in South Tenerife?

poolepirate
03-08-2011, 22:19
Which is the best Movistar shop with English speaking staff in South Tenerife, please?

I would like a pay as you go mini SIM card for my Ipad.

I have landline and Broadband with them so have an account which is paid by Direct Debit.

Help please

caroletenerife
03-08-2011, 23:15
The shop in San Eugenio has a woman who speaks great english, AND she is very helpful, which is uncommon over here. Before xmas both i and a friend completely messed up the internet connection, she took both laptops and sorted it out, it took her ages but she was determined we would have connection over xmas, she will also call headoffice for you if there is a problem, cant remember her name but she was an angel.

TIS
03-08-2011, 23:19
Question (IMO) is an oxymoron - "...best Movistar shop..."

timmylish
04-08-2011, 00:33
Question (IMO) is an oxymoron - "...best Movistar shop..."

You,ve had too much time off!

bonitatime
04-08-2011, 15:19
You,ve had too much time off!

No i'm with TIS on this its a contradiction of terms. That said for english I would probably go to the Gran Sur but not keen on their customer service in Spanish.

tracey_in_tenerife
04-08-2011, 15:25
Gran Sur have a couple of english speaking staff, i didnt have a problem last week when i wanted a phone

Tom
04-08-2011, 15:47
Gran Sur have a couple of english speaking staff, i didnt have a problem last week when i wanted a phone
There usually is not a problem buying it's when you have a problem afterwards that it becomes apparent .

bonitatime
04-08-2011, 16:31
Even when you are buying G** help you if you want something complicated or outside what they do normally.

I like the staff in the Shopping centre Oasis but no idea if they speak English

Andy76
04-08-2011, 22:27
The shop in San Eugenio has a woman who speaks great english, AND she is very helpful, which is uncommon over here. Before xmas both i and a friend completely messed up the internet connection, she took both laptops and sorted it out, it took her ages but she was determined we would have connection over xmas, she will also call headoffice for you if there is a problem, cant remember her name but she was an angel.

:agree: She's friendly and will help you with all that's needed.

chocaholic
05-08-2011, 09:25
The shop next to Hotel Noelia in playa de las americas. Coro is very very helpful in there