PDA

View Full Version : Have a great weekend in Puerto de la Cruz, North Tenerife for 50€

anto3
04-08-2011, 11:36
I go to purto del cruz most weekends. Found a lovely apartment for 24 euro for 2 persons. Then we go to a real spainish resturant for a 3 course meal and a bot 25 euro for 2. The name of the apartment is Bambi, it is in the street behind the beach, I have stay in the vegas on the beach and this is the worse place to stay and it cost big bucks. The resturant name is Tropical. It is packed every night so you need to go early. It is behind the band stand on the main square down a side street that has 20 resturant. Should be interest to people heading there on a cheap weekend. Book the apartment through last minute.com

Malteser Monkey
04-08-2011, 13:33
do you travel from Dublin as that's where it says you are located ?

Brian
04-08-2011, 14:01
I go to purto del cruz most weekends. Found a lovely apartment for 24 euro for 2 persons. Then we go to a real spainish resturant for a 3 course meal and a bot 25 euro for 2. The name of the apartment is Bambi, it is in the street behind the beach, I have stay in the vegas on the beach and this is the worse place to stay and it cost big bucks. The resturant name is Tropical. It is packed every night so you need to go early. It is behind the band stand on the main square down a side street that has 20 resturant. Should be interest to people heading there on a cheap weekend. Book the apartment through last minute.com

The Bambi is situated at the end of Calle Iriate and the Tropical is in Calle Lomo, just a couple of minutes walk from Plaza del Charco

anto3
04-08-2011, 14:35
Why do you care were i am from, and what a stupid answer, Just been helpful to people that want a cheap night away. Some stupid people on this forum

Ecky Thump
04-08-2011, 15:18
Why do you care were i am from, and what a stupid answer, Just been helpful to people that want a cheap night away. Some stupid people on this forum

Anto, you will find that MM was making conversation with you and she is a caring and a fun loving person, also she is not stupid and if we want to talk about stupidity you will find it was a question that she asked and not giving you a answer.:nono:

I like MM do realise that it was a informative and helpful thread that you started.:)

Goforgold
04-08-2011, 15:25
Could it be Ratty? :)

Malteser Monkey
04-08-2011, 15:29
Anto, you will find that MM was making conversation with you and she is a caring and a fun loving person, also she is not stupid and if we want to talk about stupidity you will find it was a question that she asked and not giving you a answer.:nono:

I like MM do realise that it was a informative and helpful thread that you started.:)

thanks Ecky - I was interested nothing more ....if you're loaded would like to meet you :D (only joking OH)

Also I thought I would "bump" your thread to the top so others may read it.

Even when you do good you get slated. It's an attitude like this that ruins things !
Once again Ecky thank EWE

Goforgold
04-08-2011, 15:40
thanks Ecky - I was interested nothing more ....if you're loaded would like to meet you :D (only joking OH)

Also I thought I would "bump" your thread to the top so others may read it.

Even when you do good you get slated. It's an attitude like this that ruins things !
Once again Ecky thank EWE

It's probably one of those wind up ones MM!! I was wondering the same as you, flying back and forth from Dublin most weekends??!! All that flying has obviously made the OP a bit tired and irritable!! :)

Malteser Monkey
04-08-2011, 15:56
Yup never thought of that - could be

Jimandsi
04-08-2011, 19:10

So a very warm welcome to you then. :raspberry2:

Goforgold
04-08-2011, 19:15

It's Pumkin Pete!!! My favourite!! :bowdown:

Zara
04-08-2011, 19:24

Thank you for the restaurant recommendation, it looks very nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEfixGMa5fw

I have just emailed the Bambi to see if they take dogs as it gets excellent reviews. Thanks you - I had never heard of either.

anto3
04-08-2011, 20:25
If you are going to take your car they have a car park 7 euro a day, but you have to ring to book it, otherwise get your partner to drop you outside with your luggage and search the streets for parking, very hard to find if you do not want to walk far.