PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me get my Fedex parcel delivered in Tenerife?

PUDCLARKE
04-08-2011, 18:11
Hi all
We are on a 2 week holiday - leave Aug 11th. Fedex have a package for me to be delivered to our apartment in Victoria Ct 2. The local fedex office received the package on Monday but have still not delivered it - every time I speak to the customer service dept I am told it will be delivered next day. Unless I receive the package tomorrow it will be too late for what we need it for. Does anyone know a contact at fedex Tenerife or better still work for them ?as wr are at wits end waiting for this. We have waited inside our apartment for the last 4 days

casabonny
05-08-2011, 17:09
I suspect its at thier office up North if they have one waiting contact from yourself confirming NIE etc.Here is the link to the Spanish site so suggest you ring with your tracking number at hand and NIE.Would be better to get someone Spanish speaking to do this as although the site has a n English version its unlikely there will be a fluent English speaking operator there.
They also are most probably on Summer hours so be sure to call in the morning before 1.00 would be best.Good luck

cainaries
05-08-2011, 17:13
This happened to us once. Also Fedex. Be very very careful because after 3 months all the information about your package including the tracking number is deleted from their records. If it's important and valuable, you might do better to collect it IF you can find where to collect it from. I would suggest you contact the sending fedex office and advise them of the problem. Perhaps you should ask for an 'oja de reclamacion' as that sometimes wakes people up a bit.

Courier services in the Canary Islands seem to be a law unto themselves.

bonitatime
06-08-2011, 23:26
I hope you got it but if not then send me a PM and I will try to ring them on Monday and see exactly what they want.

imablue
22-05-2018, 13:17
Pinckney91 this thread dates back to August 2011,should imagine things are well sorted now.
:hi: