PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this will stop the thieving from the Live Arico charity shop?

caroletenerife
04-08-2011, 19:16
The tea leafs have been at it again:( , dont want to get all gestapo like and count what people take in the changing room.

The most annoying thing is most things are 2 or 3 euros, why would you risk the indignity of being caught.

On a lighter note we have loads of bright sunny summer clothes:D

Suej
04-08-2011, 19:21
The tea leafs have been at it again:( , dont want to get all gestapo like and count what people take in the changing room.

The most annoying thing is most things are 2 or 3 euros, why would you risk the indignity of being caught.

Aww Carole I love the warning sign! Hilarious but so to the point!:laugh:

warbey
04-08-2011, 19:29

I believe Jack Russels are good with Vermin. too

Death by a Thousand Bites perhaps..?

slodgedad
04-08-2011, 19:32
Why get the poor dogs into trouble?

There are a few of us on here with baseball bats who would gladly take the onus off them..

caroletenerife
04-08-2011, 19:39
Why get the poor dogs into trouble?

There are a few of us on here with baseball bats who would gladly take the onus off them..

I have a big dog (for visual purposes only, shes about as viscous as paddington bear) and an iron bar, cos we have had dodgy types in looking for the money before....this is middle aged brit women....the menapause has a lot to answer for;)

9PLUS
04-08-2011, 20:09
MaxineC = Zarion

x

caroletenerife
04-08-2011, 20:27
MaxineC = Zarion

x

???????????

Harmonicaman
04-08-2011, 21:54

The sign is great but....desperately.:tiphat:

caroletenerife
04-08-2011, 22:31
The sign is great but....desperately.:tiphat:
i notice that after i had printed it haha, also abandonded is wrong...so im thick,, you got a problim wiht htat xxx

Harmonicaman
04-08-2011, 22:41
i notice that after i had printed it haha, also abandonded is wrong...so im thick,, you got a problim wiht htat xxx
Naw a dinnae!:cheeky:

caroletenerife
05-08-2011, 17:44
Naw a dinnae!:cheeky:

thats awe richt then x Have been looking for her all day (i know who she is), if i see her in that green dress, i will take it off her in the street:D

SuzyQ
05-08-2011, 21:06
Lowest of the low. Love the sign though :D

PS, Our pit bulls are softies, the punishment wouldnt be hard enough, lol