PDA

View Full Version : Article: Making a Denuncia in Tenerife

admin
04-08-2011, 21:19
You can view the page at http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?133-Making-a-Denuncia-in-Tenerife

junglejim
05-08-2011, 01:04
This should be a sticky!!

woodchip68
05-08-2011, 08:28
This should be a sticky!!
I have been reading this site for many years now and this is one of my frustrations with this site. They make stickys of "word of the day" "football" "rugby" games and other none important issues. But, if someone posts some information that can turn this forum into a valid source of information. Forget it. Small minded people never look at the bigger picture.

admin
05-08-2011, 10:41
I have been reading this site for many years now and this is one of my frustrations with this site. They make stickys of "word of the day" "football" "rugby" games and other none important issues. But, if someone posts some information that can turn this forum into a valid source of information. Forget it. Small minded people never look at the bigger picture.The important information is now beeing posted as articles in the website section of the site, which is one of the reasons we upgraded our software to this fuller version, so you will be able to find the information a lot easier.

Also, the search facility is extremely good for locating information prior to asking a question. A lot of the old information will be on the old forum which is linked to at the top of the forum : old.tenerifeforum.com

That information will be checked and moved across if relevant as and when questions pop up that require it :)

Stickies are in each section. The word of the day etc are stickies in the 'games' section, so if you want info about important issues, you need to navigate to the correct section.

Zara
05-08-2011, 14:09
I create a folder where I save subscribed threads that contain useful information, if some time in the future I need to refer to anything specifically, I can click on the 'info folder' rather than trawl through all subscribed threads. So with the information given above this just another easy way to find something. :o

marathon9
08-01-2018, 17:50
hi everyone