PDA

View Full Version : Information needed on the Little People Nursery in south Tenerife.

cannon
05-06-2011, 13:13
We have an autistic son, age 3, who we would like to put into a nursery soon after we move over on the 28th. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the little people nursery, or any others in the south, that are English speaking. Contact details etc would also be appreciated as we can't seem to find any online.

Many thanks

MrsTT
05-06-2011, 22:26
I have sent some info by PM. The telephone number for Little People Nursery School in Las Americas is 922 753 577.
It is open from 8.30 daily Mon - Friday, in the local under the Oro Blanco Hotel.

9PLUS
07-11-2011, 09:25
Anymore information about the Little People Nursery would be great

Is the owner a forum member?

We've been to a couple of others already and for me the childcarers dont seem to be paying that much attention and some of the places just seem a bit dirty.

Having said that CENTRO TRICICLO was really good

We don't want cheap we want good

bonitatime
07-11-2011, 10:48
Have you looked at the nursery in Callao Salvaje 9plus. I am not sure they would cope with an english autistic child as they are Canarian but both of my chilren (Long time ago but same owners) really enjoyed their time there.

Next Door
16-11-2011, 20:05
Is there any information on here about how to get a child into state nursery school

bonitatime
17-11-2011, 09:46
Kirsty would probably know but she is away right now

You were supposed to apply in May I would approach the centre you had in mind and see what they say.

Ian_N
25-11-2011, 02:03
We loved El Topo between medano and san isidro wasnt cheap but lovely staff if i wanted another kid which i dont now thats where i would send.
Jan.

Tom & Sharon
04-10-2013, 09:07
Is Little People still going? I can't find a website.

If it is, is the phone number/address still the same?

Are there any other English nurseries in PDLA or Los Cris?

TenerifeTeddy
04-10-2013, 13:25
Yes Little People is still going in Las Americas. I'll ask MrsTT to pop on later and PM you the phone number, as she is at work till this evening.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I have just seen this info from an earlier post: Please let me know if it is not current.

The telephone number for Little People Nursery School in Las Americas is 922 753 577.
It is open from 8.30 daily Mon - Friday, in the local under the Oro Blanco Hotel.