PDA

View Full Version : Article: Consumer Rights Office : What to do if you think you've been ripped off in Tenerife

YOUNG GOLFER
05-08-2011, 14:12
You can view the page at http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?134-Consumer-Rights-Office-What-to-do-if-you-think-you-ve-been-ripped-off-in-Tenerife

Jack`s Bar
10-11-2011, 15:03
Yesterday my wife and i went into a store in Las Americas to purchase an oven that we had looked at a week earlier, it had an offer price on it saying it was 425 euro`s , when we went to pay for it , it came up ont he computer saying it was 485 euro`s although the offer price stated it was 425 Euro`s, the store would not sell us it at that price but i think they are wrong and they should have, am i right.

timmylish
10-11-2011, 15:18
Tricky one this as under current legislation in Spain and under EU regulations I am not aware of anywhere that it states that a store is obliged to sell you something and that prices are always liable to change. Its the bit that they don,t have to sell to you if they don,t want to. Don,t like your face or some other reason but, of course, not the colour of your skin!
Was it the shop in El Camison? A Bosch by chance (we are looking at that machine as well!)

marathon9
08-01-2018, 17:51
play up pompey..