PDA

View Full Version : Things we cannot explain...

ali marshall
05-08-2011, 23:49
No one really know what happens when we pass away and many people have different beliefs.Some people belive when its the end its the end,some people we move on to a better place.One thing that i have always been intrested in is when some thing happens and we just cannot explain why.

My grandmother passed away 2 years ago this christmas,she was not religious and her son that lived with her was not either.

She even joked when the priest visted her in hospital saying ,was a bit late in the day to get her to church.

Now my uncle was a lazy git never did nothing around the house at all.One day my mother went round and he had cleant the kitchen top to bottom and she commented on how clean and white the fridge looked.

His reply was" yes i scrubbed it with bleach but you know them ****** magnets there was one i just could not get off the door,must of taken me a hour.This magnet was of niagra falls where my nan visted with her brother and my mum.

He then turned round and said to my mum"she still here you know" mum replied who?? "mum" he said
She kind of laughed it off,he said you laugh he said, it took him ages to remove the magnet and he put it on the table and when he got up in the morning it was back on the fridge door.
Now if someone had told him that he would of thought what a load of rubbish,he dont belive in life after death and palm readers etc but he could not explain how that magnet ended back on that door.

Does anyone else have any strange storys that cannot be explained.

9PLUS
06-08-2011, 00:17
THINGS WE CANNOT EXPLAIN

Why do so many forum ladies call me up when their husbands are away?

ali marshall
06-08-2011, 00:18
;)Well only you know the answer to that one

9PLUS
06-08-2011, 00:19
;)Well only you know the answer to that one

and you

cheers

x

caroletenerife
06-08-2011, 00:20
My daughter used to see an old lady in the corner of the house in Arbroath when she was small, she used to chat away to her and she still remembers her. An imaginery friend, maybe, but the cat would always stare at the same corner meowing at thin air. It never bothered me.l lived next door to the Abbey which was built in the 12th century, and all the staff in there swear its haunted, who knows. Nothing creepy like furniture moving about, though, would not have had that, unless she paid rent of course x

ali marshall
06-08-2011, 00:23
They do say that small children can see people that pass away, my son sometimes looks at the ceiling and has conversation sometimes, i just hoping he seeing spongebob

and you

cheers

x lol i cant get mine to get lost for one day haha

caroletenerife
06-08-2011, 00:29
They do say that small children can see people that pass away, my son sometimes looks at the ceiling and has conversation sometimes, i just hoping he seeing spongebob

lol i cant get mine to get lost for one day haha

the little woman was always high up in the corner, never on the ground? mabey she is related to your spook:)

ali marshall
06-08-2011, 00:40
i dont think the magnet story was a spook just my nan way of telling my uncle dont move it lol

My other story was 18 years ago i was pregnant and i was laid in bed.On my own and facing away from the bedroom door.

I always been a light sleeper and i hate if i hear any noise ,im the first to get nervous etc.Anyway duvet over me and i was facing the wall and i felt someone sit on the bed,even felt the duvet go down,i did not feel nervous or scared and i just laid there for a minute and then as i turned to look i felt the duvet go up.
Who ever it was had a big butt.

Next day i went to the hospital to have a scan and was told my baby had passed away.

Same thing happened when i was pregnant with my last son,same night i bled so we went to the hospital and they told me i needed a scan,luckily enough he was fine.

My mum belives the 1st time it was my great grandmother came to take the baby and the 2nd time she came to watch over me.
The 2nd time i had big argument with my boyfriend cause i thought he was messing about but he swears he never sat on the bed and told me not to talk about it cause it would scare the my other children.I still dont know what to belive but i know it happened.Nice thought to think my child i lost with family but i will never really know.

Goforgold
06-08-2011, 06:20
My daughter used to see an old lady in the corner of the house in Arbroath when she was small, she used to chat away to her and she still remembers her. An imaginery friend, maybe, but the cat would always stare at the same corner meowing at thin air. It never bothered me.l lived next door to the Abbey which was built in the 12th century, and all the staff in there swear its haunted, who knows. Nothing creepy like furniture moving about, though, would not have had that, unless she paid rent of course x

I've just finished a book by Cecelia Ahern which was based around a so called imaginary friend, called If You Could See Me Now. It was a fun read. :)

MaxineC
09-08-2011, 01:04
Why do so many forum ladies call me up when their husbands are away?

Maybe it's because they need a little spark in their life... or a shock!! :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
09-08-2011, 09:20
Maybe it's because they need a little spark in their life... or a shock!! :whistle:

a short fuse perhaps :D:cheeky:

tonythorne
09-08-2011, 11:53
When your software goes, I think that's it, only the hardware is left... switched off for good. Apart from that the concept of eternity is suspicious... and surely boring after only a thousand years... let alone billions and billions of them etc. etc.

Malteser Monkey
09-08-2011, 15:42
What happened to the little white dot when you switched off your TV at night ?

Harmonicaman
09-08-2011, 15:45
What happened to the little white dot when you switched off your TV at night ?

Cutbacks MM! They had to do away with the wee dot...too expensive.:cheeky:

woodchip68
09-08-2011, 21:40
What crane did they use to get the big concrete blocks on the back of a tower crane on the top of a high rise building?

Harmonicaman
09-08-2011, 21:56
What crane did they use to get the big concrete blocks on the back of a tower crane on the top of a high rise building?

They put the weights on at ground level, then the crane self-builds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5Qt7_ECEE

marbro8
09-08-2011, 22:13
"there here":D( quote from one of my all time favorite films, poltergeist):D

woodchip68
09-08-2011, 22:13
Some cranes are built on top of a building with the tower in the center of the building. If setup the same way as the video and raised as the building is raised. How do they get the concrete blocks back down when they take the crane apart if the blocks are hanging over the building?

Harmonicaman
09-08-2011, 22:21
Some cranes are built on top of a building with the tower in the center of the building. If setup the same way as the video and raised as the building is raised. How do they get the concrete blocks back down when they take the crane apart if the blocks are hanging over the building?

It's all in here. (http://www.deckrane.com/info/towercrn.pdf).. and they don't surround tower cranes.:)

woodchip68
09-08-2011, 22:35
Thanks for the info, its something that has always bugged me

tonym
10-08-2011, 01:24
how¨s this for an "unexplicable story", maybe even a miracle ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024086/Harry-Potter-actress-13-comes-dead-priest-puts-holy-water-head.html

warbey
10-08-2011, 19:11
Ali, Your Mum was spot on. That's what happened, and thats why You were not frightened.

ali marshall
11-08-2011, 00:37
Ali, Your Mum was spot on. That's what happened, and thats why You were not frightened.Thanks belive me i am the first to jump to any noise in the dark lol,hope she is right,nice to think that there is someone there for us after death,i read a great book about angels,all mini storys,great read,will find out the author tomorrow.

One story was a fireman looking to buy a house for his wife and unborn twins,a old man showed them around the house and said tomorrow can you pass this pen onto my daughter.
Next day they went and put a offer on the house,the daughter answered and was confused who they were,he gave the lady the pen.She said how did you get that pen.He said your father told me to give it to you,she explained her father had been passed away a few months ago.spooky

Added after 2 minutes:

how¨s this for an "unexplicable story", maybe even a miracle ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024086/Harry-Potter-actress-13-comes-dead-priest-puts-holy-water-head.htmllovely story, shows miracles can happen

warbey
17-08-2011, 20:21
Today, We were in a Local rush Hour procession of Cars, Me driving and O.H. in the Passenger seat.
This line of Traffic usually goes on for at least 30 minutes.
Suddenly O.H. sais theres Alex and Mike (grandson and Son-in-Law_
As She said this, Alex looked the 30 or so Yards towards us, and waved...
How did that happen...:?

tonym
17-08-2011, 21:15
Today, We were in a Local rush Hour procession of Cars, Me driving and O.H. in the Passenger seat.
This line of Traffic usually goes on for at least 30 minutes.
Suddenly O.H. sais theres Alex and Mike (grandson and Son-in-Law_
As She said this, Alex looked the 30 or so Yards towards us, and waved...
How did that happen...:?

I have often noticed that as I "people watch" and notice something about and focus on a person, they will sometimes turn around and look my way. It´s as though they have "felt" my attention and instinctively looked for the sender.

Maybe we have the ability to use ESP but not the "know how" to actually use it.

Anybody else noticed this ?