PDA

View Full Version : Lost password

kingbaker
06-08-2011, 14:16
Hi I've lost my password, but seem to not need it when using IE. I have always used IE, and never had a problem untill I "upgraded" to IE 9

now screen freezes often, and is a general pain you know where.

The problem is - If I use Google Chrome, the tf.org doesnt recognise me, and I dont remember my password.

Also on previous forum I was Kingbaker and I cant get in there for same reason, I'd prefer to be Kingbaker only so I don't want

another name.

If someone could help it would be much appreciated Paul. :wave:

COL NIL SATIS
06-08-2011, 22:21
When you are next logged in using IE ,Goto my notifications at the top ,then on the left << my settings << edit email or password ..change it there and save....... and also jot it down somewhere safe.....remember where you jotted it down though incase you forget it lol

kingbaker
10-08-2011, 06:49
When you are next logged in using IE ,Goto my notifications at the top ,then on the left << my settings << edit email or

password ..change it there and save....... and also jot it down somewhere safe.....remember where you jotted it down though incase you forget it lol

This a proplem as you need your to enter your password first then edit the e mail and password. When I'm on IE, the TF recognises me without a password. When I'm on Google Chrome--- I cant get in at all

Harmonicaman
10-08-2011, 09:57
This a proplem as you need your to enter your password first then edit the e mail and password. When I'm on IE, the TF recognises me without a password. When I'm on Google Chrome--- I cant get in at all

Ringwormer, it isn't a problem. You do not have to enter your old password first. Just enter your new password and confirm it and you are ready to go. I have just changed the password on mine to make sure it works.