PDA

View Full Version : One Day Clothes Sale for the benefit of Cats Welfare in Tenerife

Cat Woman
06-08-2011, 16:57
Hi,
Cats Welfare have been given loads of fabulous clothes to sell to raise money for the cats.:wow:
We have tops, shirts, jeans, dresses, polo shirts, shorts in all sizes for everyone.
They are all really good quality and some of the prices are still on being 10, 15, 20+ euros.
We would like to sell them in a Bar, maybe have a one day sale from 2pm until 8pm ???
Ive seen sales like this advertised.
We've found rails and got hangers.
We are going to sell everything for 5 euros each and all the money is going to pay for the neutering of cats.:hellokitty:
We only have about 7 or 8 more cats to catch at Gran Sur, then we are going to start on the cats at Esmeralda that 'caroletenerife' has told us about.
Theres about 16 including some sick ones.
Has anyone got any sugestions which bar would allow this? Or could you reccommend a good bar?
We need room for 4 medium size rails and a small table.
We are going to put posters up and advertise in quite a few places so the bar and Cats Welfare should have a good day with all the customers.:cheers2:
Thanks,
Sharon. :)
PS: We would like to have the sale one day next week.
What do you think would be the best day?
What hours do you suggest?
Which Bar???

bonitatime
06-08-2011, 17:07
I will try to make it up after work

anto3
06-08-2011, 18:10
I would ask in the church next door to big ben in los cris, as they have lots of room. Sure they would not mine if they thought they would sell a few drinks

lozzie1821
06-08-2011, 18:28
you could try the blue terrace bar by el mirador they have lots of open space and have done things like this before....

Olivers are also known to do a few days like this ive been to a couple of dog ones there...

i would suggest at the weekend when MOST people are likely to be off work and able to get to you....

Cat Woman
06-08-2011, 19:58
Hi, Thanks for your replies. We both work weekend on the market on the Tombola Stall raising money for Cats Welfare, plus we do the market on a Thursday. So a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday would be the only days we could do. Those 4 days are our cat catching days, but we can spare one for the clothes sale. Do any Forum members have Bars we could have the sale in?
I will enquire at the places suggested above.
Thanks, Sharon.:)