PDA

View Full Version : Which bars and cafes have free WiFi in south Tenerife?

captain jack sparrow
07-08-2011, 12:44
Hi folks, wonder if i can ask the knowledge of the forum to compile a small list of bars and café's with cheap/free wi-fi.
Somewhere i can sit and have a drink and a snack and log on to my email etc. Preferably san eugenio, torviscas, fanabe area. Thanks in advance...

Balcony
07-08-2011, 12:47
It's a start
http://v4.jiwire.com/search-hotspot-locations.htm

captain jack sparrow
07-08-2011, 12:53
It's a start
http://v4.jiwire.com/search-hotspot-locations.htm

Many thanks balcony, Just had a quick look through them, many of them appear to be hotels, Im guessing you would need a access code from reception to log on.

MummyJ
07-08-2011, 12:55
the temple bar and soul city in san eugenio

stocktonmackem
07-08-2011, 16:46
Cant help you with the area you mentioned but my daughter didnt have a problem in Los cristianos and also in a few bars in las americas. If you interested i will get her to list them.

theloner
07-08-2011, 16:49
Sunshine Bar & Cafe, San Eugenio

captain jack sparrow
07-08-2011, 17:01
Many thanks to those so far, I am jotting them down to take with me.

tonypub
07-08-2011, 17:15
THE PUB,torviscas,the colonial pub,fanabe

captain jack sparrow
07-08-2011, 18:34
Cheers tony, i've hunted you out on google street view, I was already coming for a pint and sample some of andy's famous tenerife gas.

onelegnofeet
07-08-2011, 19:13
Hi folks, wonder if i can ask the knowledge of the forum to compile a small list of bars and café's with cheap/free wi-fi.
Somewhere i can sit and have a drink and a snack and log on to my email etc. Preferably san eugenio, torviscas, fanabe area. Thanks in advance...

I noticed along the seafront walkway between PDLA and LC that Macdondalds have free WiFi ,quite a few school/college kids in using this service .
Also if your down in PDLA just past Starcos ,Leonardos offer free WiFI ,but a few tend to sit next door in the Travellers Rest where its a little quieter and it can still be picked up ..

captain jack sparrow
07-08-2011, 19:39
I noticed along the seafront walkway between PDLA and LC that Macdondalds have free WiFi ,quite a few school/college kids in using this service .
Also if your down in PDLA just past Starcos ,Leonardos offer free WiFI ,but a few tend to sit next door in the Travellers Rest where its a little quieter and it can still be picked up ..

Cheers oneleg, Am i right in thinking there is a mcdonalds on the corner where torviscas market/beach is, its been a few years since i was there and seem to remember one in that area.

Just had a look on google street view and the mcdonalds sign is still at the top of the road into the carpark.

angel55
08-08-2011, 00:20
The Randy leprechaun , under playa asul has free wifi

murph
08-08-2011, 00:40
There is a fish restauarnt near to Burger King in front of the All you can eat Chinese in Los Cristianos harbour if you get that far up the coast

Found the name - it's the Restaurant Nauta!

junglejim
08-08-2011, 05:09
Matlock's round corner from Temple Bar has WIFI Temple Bar has WIFI but is throttled back and only allows 4 links at a time.
There is also a little cafe across road from San Eugenio CC next to Chemist which has WIFI but I´ve not used it .

stocktonmackem
08-08-2011, 15:09
Colon 11 in pdla also has wifi and the food was lovely.

onelegnofeet
08-08-2011, 16:15
Cheers oneleg, Am i right in thinking there is a mcdonalds on the corner where torviscas market/beach is, its been a few years since i was there and seem to remember one in that area.

Just had a look on google street view and the mcdonalds sign is still at the top of the road into the carpark.

Not sure TBH ,the ones ive noticed ,one is near the Parque santiago 1/2 on the seafront walk way ,another is just below the ramp of CC Vista Sur where Playa Las Vistas starts .So maybe as there not concessions they may all do .

junglejim
08-08-2011, 17:15
McD's is still on beach at Torviscas !

Stoney
08-08-2011, 17:48
Gran Sur Shopping Centre, James's Island Village, Irish Bar under Malibu Park, Bar next to Temple Bar San Eugenio, Italian Bar opposite Harleys Bowling Alley Fanabe, McDonalds Fanabe Beach Front hope this helps