PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental Studio apartment available, San Eugenio Alto, Tenerife. €550s per month.

Tina
05-06-2011, 15:58
Close to Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje, 20 mins walk to beach. In quiet area, restaurants and bars within 3 minutes walk. 4 mins walk from Aqua park. Apartment has newly fitted kitchen, whirlpool washing machine, bathroom with bath and shower, two new single beds, (2 z beds new), flat screen tv and dvd player. Balcony with sea views. Shared swimming pool, gym and lift. Available now until 17th November 2011. Available month of January, and from February 11th 2012 ongoing. Let me know if anyone is interested. Can be rented for short term holidays, or on a 3 monthly contract.

yovero
07-06-2011, 11:42
I want to say that if you need to store any of your goods for a period of time, you can contact tenerife self storage in Las Chafiras. From 25€ a month you can store 1m3!!!

wilberbarbosa
08-06-2011, 22:56
Close to Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje, 20 mins walk to beach. In quiet area, restaurants and bars within 3 minutes walk. 4 mins walk from Aqua park. Apartment has newly fitted kitchen, whirlpool washing machine, bathroom with bath and shower, two new single beds, (2 z beds new), flat screen tv and dvd player. Balcony with sea views. Shared swimming pool, gym and lift. Available now until 17th November 2011. Available month of January, and from February 11th 2012 ongoing. Let me know if anyone is interested. Can be rented for short term holidays, or on a 3 monthly contract.

Hello I am interested in renting for 3 months, starting 11th of July, please contact me via PM

Tina
09-06-2011, 11:27
Hello I am interested in renting for 3 months, starting 11th of July, please contact me at wilberbarbosa@msn.com

Yes I have emailed you direct.

Added after 26 minutes:

Yes I have photos I can email to people at their email addresses and the complex is Village Heights

emilyhoque
31-08-2011, 13:31
Hello are you free from the 30th of september till the 30th of october 2011? then maybe ongoing for a few months if not dont worry, and could you email me some pics please

Dreamwalker
20-12-2011, 19:10
Hello!
I am looking for apartment to rent since March,9 to April, 20.
Is you apartment available?