PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Yorkie / poodle cross needs a home urgently in south Tenerife.

Pets@Home
05-06-2011, 16:08
Hi I am posting this on behalf of a woman who has passed away last week.
She found this puppy in a bin and rescued him.
For one year it was just her and her lovely dog.
She passed away last week and my groomer is trying to find this dog a new home.
He is one year old, has not been done, weighs about 2kg and is very friendly.
Obv my groomer cannot foster him for long as she has 3 other dogs and she is working alot of hours.
This dog would suit a person on their own or a mature/ young couple it is a lovely toy dog ........
So if u can give this dog a home or know someone who can pls p/m me urgently, the owners dying wish was that he had another good home....

Thankyou for reading this thread ...............

Added after 3 minutes:

Here is a picture of LUCKY I took today...........

caroletenerife
05-06-2011, 16:55
aww bless, hes lovely and im sure he will find a home, if you dont mind i will put up a little poster in the charity shop, highlighting his plight, you never know x

Pets@Home
05-06-2011, 18:26
aww bless, hes lovely and im sure he will find a home, if you dont mind i will put up a little poster in the charity shop, highlighting his plight, you never know x

That will be most helpful thanks and will let u know if her finds a home .......

caroletenerife
06-06-2011, 17:41
Couldnt up load photo from here, i will PM you my email address

lovethesun
12-06-2011, 17:22
Is this dog still looking for a home?

Suej
12-06-2011, 17:30
Couldnt up load photo from here, i will PM you my email address

Carole I have uploaded the pic if you want to PM me your email address I´ll forward it on!

caroletenerife
12-06-2011, 17:41
Hi Sue, dont worry about it, i copy and pasted it to a word document, I put the poster up last week, I will let you know if there is any interest

Suej
12-06-2011, 18:00
Hi Sue, dont worry about it, i copy and pasted it to a word document, I put the poster up last week, I will let you know if there is any interest

Ooops sorry! just noticed the date of your post! :spin:

caroletenerife
12-06-2011, 18:19
was 'lovethesun' interested in him?

Pets@Home
12-06-2011, 18:26
is this dog still looking for a home?

hi yes he is. At the moment he is with my groomer but he is crying for his owner and the neighbours are not being very understanding to her.
He is lovely met him and took the pic.
He is black with brown paws, curly hair like a poodle but the size of a yorkie.
The owner rescued him out of a bin when he was 2 weeks old and took him in. It was just him and his owner for one year and the lady asked candice my groomer if she would find him a good home before she died, and candice promised she would not put him in a rescue centre and would indeed find him a lovely home no matter how long it took.
He weighs 2kg a bag of sugar, he has had his baby injections but the passport has not been located.
It would be wonderful if u could give him a home, i could bring him up to u and u can see if u like him, no pressure he would just make somebody a beautiful companion.

Please PM shirley ann.........

Thankyou lovethesun ........

was 'lovethesun' interested in him?

Hi Caroletenerife waiting for a reply ...........

Suej
12-06-2011, 18:47
hi yes he is. At the moment he is with my groomer but he is crying for his owner and the neighbours are not being very understanding to her.
He is lovely met him and took the pic.
He is black with brown paws, curly hair like a poodle but the size of a yorkie.
The owner rescued him out of a bin when he was 2 weeks old and took him in. It was just him and his owner for one year and the lady asked candice my groomer if she would find him a good home before she died, and candice promised she would not put him in a rescue centre and would indeed find him a lovely home no matter how long it took.
He weighs 2kg a bag of sugar, he has had his baby injections but the passport has not been located.
It would be wonderful if u could give him a home, i could bring him up to u and u can see if u like him, no pressure he would just make somebody a beautiful companion.

Please PM shirley ann.........

Thankyou lovethesun ........

Hi Caroletenerife waiting for a reply ...........

Fingers crossed for him!:pray::pray::pray:

astara
12-06-2011, 19:34
ahh bless him he must be heartbroken, i will put poster up in los cristianos shop too will try to download piccy ...

Added after 2 Hours 54 minutes:

I have a customer who wanted Bobby' the yorkie we sent to germany so will ask her this week also, she is a lady on her own. so could be perfect... Cant stop thinking about poor little mite. The only mum he has ever had gone ... I once had a rescue jack russell who used to howl to coronation st. theme tune, for years after we got him, apperntly he had lived with an old man who died with him in house. :(

Pets@Home
12-06-2011, 23:12
ahh bless him he must be heartbroken, i will put poster up in los cristianos shop too will try to download piccy ...

Added after 2 Hours 54 minutes:

I have a customer who wanted Bobby' the yorkie we sent to germany so will ask her this week also, she is a lady on her own. so could be perfect... Cant stop thinking about poor little mite. The only mum he has ever had gone ... I once had a rescue jack russell who used to howl to coronation st. theme tune, for years after we got him, apperntly he had lived with an old man who died with him in house. :(

The sad thing astrara is that he got LUCKY when she found him in a rubbish bin at 2 weeks old. He was her only companion for one year, just her and him and the house, she did not go out, she had no family, it was just her and LUCKY. Now she has died
her dying wish to my Pet Groomer was to please find LUCKY a home, and not to go into a shelter. So pls pls anyone on this forum if u truly want a wonderful, quiet, loving dog then LUCKY is it.............. lets hope that LUCKYS luck will change soon ..............

timmylish
13-06-2011, 01:53
I am really shocked that no-one has adopted this little fella yet!
Mrs. T. and I have spoken to a number of folk but without success. Fingers crossed.

caroletenerife
13-06-2011, 02:55
The sad thing astrara is that he got LUCKY when she found him in a rubbish bin at 2 weeks old. He was her only companion for one year, just her and him and the house, she did not go out, she had no family, it was just her and LUCKY. Now she has died
her dying wish to my Pet Groomer was to please find LUCKY a home, and not to go into a shelter. So pls pls anyone on this forum if u truly want a wonderful, quiet, loving dog then LUCKY is it.............. lets hope that LUCKYS luck will change soon ..............

Could you try the local papers, maybe they would do a piece about him in the animal section?

Pets@Home
13-06-2011, 08:25
Could you try the local papers, maybe they would do a piece about him in the animal section?

It is in our local vets and petshop, on the forum, in your Charity Shop, he is so adorable, and had a bad start to life
until this lady rescued him, anyway will keep plugging till a home comes up ......... thanks everyone for the continued
support for this little boy ............

It is in our local vets and petshop, on the forum, in your Charity Shop, he is so adorable, and had a bad start to life
until this lady rescued him, anyway will keep plugging till a home comes up ......... thanks everyone for the continued
support for this little boy ............

Also will put it in iceland this week ...........

tizzywizzy
13-06-2011, 08:36
what about local radio?

lovethesun
13-06-2011, 11:41
Lovethesun here, I actually live in Mainland Spain now, I have a rescue dog from when I was in Tenerife and I am looking for a special playmate for him. Dogs do not need a passport from Tenerife to Malaga only a certificate from vet to say the dog is fit for travel and it cost me €20 for my dog. Obviously it is much better if there is someone in Tenerife to adopt Lucky as there is the same problem here with abandoned dogs and shelters that are struggling to cope but if all else failed there for lucky, then I would pay for him to come here it is only €30 in the cabin and about €70 return for someone to bring him. My main concern is that lucky may be too small for my dog to enjoy playing with. Mine has a tendency to ignore them if they don't want to play as he likes which is gentle but energetic and for long periods and that then would be a bad situation. The lady that Astara mentions sounds promising so fingers crossed.

Pets@Home
13-06-2011, 12:36
Lovethesun here, I actually live in Mainland Spain now, I have a rescue dog from when I was in Tenerife and I am looking for a special playmate for him. Dogs do not need a passport from Tenerife to Malaga only a certificate from vet to say the dog is fit for travel and it cost me €20 for my dog. Obviously it is much better if there is someone in Tenerife to adopt Lucky as there is the same problem here with abandoned dogs and shelters that are struggling to cope but if all else failed there for lucky, then I would pay for him to come here it is only €30 in the cabin and about €70 return for someone to bring him. My main concern is that lucky may be too small for my dog to enjoy playing with. Mine has a tendency to ignore them if they don't want to play as he likes which is gentle but energetic and for long periods and that then would be a bad situation. The lady that Astara mentions sounds promising so fingers crossed.

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]HI SAM, I DONT THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE YR CATS BACK BY ROAD, IT WILL BE SO HOT FOR THEM AND UNLIKE A DOG U CANT JUST LET THEM OUT.
I FLEW MY 4 CATS AND GT DANE OVER IN 2000 JUST A 4 HOUR FLIGHT.
ALL THE PRICES I GAVE U ARE THE COST PRICES TO GET YR CATS BACK I THINK FLYING IS THE BEST WAY TO GO AND BETTER FOR THE CATS, NO LITTER TO DEAL WITH ETC ...........
GLAD U HAVE STARTED THE PROCESS AND LET ME KNOW AT ANY TIME IF U NEED MY SERVICES, OR NEED ANY HELP, I FLEW MY FIRST CHARGE BACK LAST WEEK, ALL WELL MY END AND THE DOG HAD CLEARED CUSTOMS BY THE TIME THE OWNER WENT TO COLLECT HER AT MANCHESTER.
YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY THE PRICES FOR THE PASSPORTS, RABIES, BLOODTESTS, CAGES, 24 HR HEALTH CHECK, THE ONLY THING EXTRA ARE THE FLIGHTS WHICH I QUOTED U AT 450 POUNDS FIRST CAT AND 270 POUNDS SECOND CAT, HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH THERE IS NO CHEAPER AND THAT IS AT COST .................

Sorry wrong thread oooooooops mistake .................

Added after 19 minutes:

Hi LOVETHESUN, no Astara was talking about another yorkie called Bobby and he ended up in Germany after many many months of a forum campaign for him headed up by CaroleTenerife. I think if memory serves me correct he is a Yorkie size but I can get Candice to email me with some more pics and some more info ref LUCKY. He is a lovely dog and if needs be I will go up to her house and take some video footage of him with the other 3 dogs ..............
Pls let me know ...........

lovethesun
13-06-2011, 13:56
Hi Pets@home, Yes but in this thread Astar talks about the lady who wanted Bobby that went to Germany, saying the same lady might be interested. I have a couple more photos of him but it is very hard to judge the size and how he is with other dogs, for example does he play with other dogs, so a video showing this would be a great help. I called Candice yesterday but there was no reply. I was told that she doesn't always answer but will always call back but she hasn't as yet. I really don't want you to go to too much trouble as the logistics are more difficult with me living here (but not insurmountable) but a video would be helpful because my dog's favourite type of play is like a kangaroo on hind legs yet very gentle and I haven't seen him play with such a small one as he normally ignores them. I don't think he must acknowledge them as a dog!

astara
13-06-2011, 17:39
I put his picture & poster up in los cris shop today & have been telling folk all about him - havent seen the lady who wanted Bobby as yet - We will keep plugging away ..

It would be difficult if love the sun agreed to have him with her dog, & then they didnt get on together - its not as if they can be tried out together is it ??

more pics would be brilliant, how is he with the other doggies at the groomers ?

Pets@Home
13-06-2011, 18:49
Hi Pets@home, Yes but in this thread Astar talks about the lady who wanted Bobby that went to Germany, saying the same lady might be interested. I have a couple more photos of him but it is very hard to judge the size and how he is with other dogs, for example does he play with other dogs, so a video showing this would be a great help. I called Candice yesterday but there was no reply. I was told that she doesn't always answer but will always call back but she hasn't as yet. I really don't want you to go to too much trouble as the logistics are more difficult with me living here (but not insurmountable) but a video would be helpful because my dog's favourite type of play is like a kangaroo on hind legs yet very gentle and I haven't seen him play with such a small one as he normally ignores them. I don't think he must acknowledge them as a dog!

I will ring Candice tonite and see what I can do, will also ask her to measure him and get back to u in the morning .........

lovethesun
13-06-2011, 21:14
I put his picture & poster up in los cris shop today & have been telling folk all about him - havent seen the lady who wanted Bobby as yet - We will keep plugging away ..

It would be difficult if love the sun agreed to have him with her dog, & then they didnt get on together - its not as if they can be tried out together is it ??

more pics would be brilliant, how is he with the other doggies at the groomers ?

Yes it is more dufficult with me being here and I agree, I would obviously have to try them together. My thoughts were, either someone who is already coming for a hol/visit to Malaga bring him and I will pay luckys travel cost €30 (one way) and then he stays with me while they have their hol and if lucky needed to go back he travels back with the same person in the cabin and I pay €30 again for his return. Alternatively someone comes with him and stays at mine for a few days and I would collect and return to airport and again pay travel costs. All these thoughts were because of the struggle rehoming him. As I have already mentioned, ideally he would be better of with someone there in Tenerife.

jack and gill
13-06-2011, 21:24
Hi I am posting this on behalf of a woman who has passed away last week.
She found this puppy in a bin and rescued him.
For one year it was just her and her lovely dog.
She passed away last week and my groomer is trying to find this dog a new home.
He is one year old, has not been done, weighs about 2kg and is very friendly.
Obv my groomer cannot foster him for long as she has 3 other dogs and she is working alot of hours.
This dog would suit a person on their own or a mature/ young couple it is a lovely toy dog ........
So if u can give this dog a home or know someone who can pls p/m me urgently, the owners dying wish was that he had another good home....

Thankyou for reading this thread ...............

Added after 3 minutes:

Here is a picture of LUCKY I took today...........l would love to have it but l am not moving over to tenerife till the begining of september

Pets@Home
13-06-2011, 22:28
Yes it is more dufficult with me being here and I agree, I would obviously have to try them together. My thoughts were, either someone who is already coming for a hol/visit to Malaga bring him and I will pay luckys travel cost €30 (one way) and then he stays with me while they have their hol and if lucky needed to go back he travels back with the same person in the cabin and I pay €30 again for his return. Alternatively someone comes with him and stays at mine for a few days and I would collect and return to airport and again pay travel costs. All these thoughts were because of the struggle rehoming him. As I have already mentioned, ideally he would be better of with someone there in Tenerife.

Hi I got hold of Candice and she says he is 2.5kg and is the size of a Yorkie but a little more slender. He has stopped crying for his owner and is enjoying playing with her 3 doggies ........ she is going to take some more pics for u and to put on the forum in general. Wait and see what happens I realise Tenerife would be better but alot of dogs end up going to Germany and I dont think the new owner sees the new dog first. Do u have a pic of yr dog in spain ????????????

astara
13-06-2011, 23:00
Just a thought - Can somebody bring him down to the benefit afternoon for live arico on saturday? There will be a lot of folks there & we can make an announcement about hime. Last time we did that a dog got rehomed straight away !!

its at olivers opp arona gran in los cris 2pm onwards sat afternoon... I will happily look after him& show him about to people...;)

lovethesun
13-06-2011, 23:56
Hi I got hold of Candice and she says he is 2.5kg and is the size of a Yorkie but a little more slender. He has stopped crying for his owner and is enjoying playing with her 3 doggies ........ she is going to take some more pics for u and to put on the forum in general. Wait and see what happens I realise Tenerife would be better but alot of dogs end up going to Germany and I dont think the new owner sees the new dog first. Do u have a pic of yr dog in spain ????????????
Ha Ha! yes I have about 200 photos just uploaded 5 which took me ages as I had to resize them all but when i went to post them it asked me to sign in, which I I already had done?? Anyway I signed in again and GGggrrr all my photos and the post I had written had vanished into thin air. So I was just about to upload them all again when I noticed Astaras post about taking lucky to live arico benefit (mine is a live arico rescue) Now this is a great idea but at the same time I do not want to waste anymore time posting, uploading my photos etc if I have no chance of having him anyway. Asatara is going all out to find him a home there, so fingers crossed he gets a really good home like he would have had here.

Pets@Home
14-06-2011, 00:13
Just a thought - Can somebody bring him down to the benefit afternoon for live arico on saturday? There will be a lot of folks there & we can make an announcement about hime. Last time we did that a dog got rehomed straight away !!

its at olivers opp arona gran in los cris 2pm onwards sat afternoon... I will happily look after him& show him about to people...;)

Hi I have nothing on that day so will ask Candice if we can indeed to that. Would be fab if her got a new home .........
Will let u know tomorrrow .............

caroletenerife
14-06-2011, 00:17

hey you , your cooking the sausages xxx

Pets@Home
14-06-2011, 09:02
Ha Ha! yes I have about 200 photos just uploaded 5 which took me ages as I had to resize them all but when i went to post them it asked me to sign in, which I I already had done?? Anyway I signed in again and GGggrrr all my photos and the post I had written had vanished into thin air. So I was just about to upload them all again when I noticed Astaras post about taking lucky to live arico benefit (mine is a live arico rescue) Now this is a great idea but at the same time I do not want to waste anymore time posting, uploading my photos etc if I have no chance of having him anyway. Asatara is going all out to find him a home there, so fingers crossed he gets a really good home like he would have had here.

Hi yes LOVETHESUN, Astara made a good point that he may not be suitable but personally after talking to Candice last nite
he would make the perfect companion for another doggie....... I am going to take him to the Live Arico Saturday but there is no guarantee he will get a home there ....... if that fails go back to Plan B lol ...........
Will keep u abreast of the situation on here .............

Shirley Ann

hey you , your cooking the sausages xxx

Not a problem, when I get there you will know me because will be carrying LUCKY and also a Quarantine stay
Jacob the Yorkie ....... c u all there ..........

astara
14-06-2011, 19:07
Hi yes LOVETHESUN, Astara made a good point that he may not be suitable but personally after talking to Candice last nite
he would make the perfect companion for another doggie....... I am going to take him to the Live Arico Saturday but there is no guarantee he will get a home there ....... if that fails go back to Plan B lol ...........
Will keep u abreast of the situation on here .............

Shirley Ann

Not a problem, when I get there you will know me because will be carrying LUCKY and also a Quarantine stay
Jacob the Yorkie ....... c u all there ..........

O.k. will look out for you - I will be manning the charity shop stall, with all the bling -

I also spoke to our customer ' Elena 'today ( who wanted bobby) she would also like to meet lucky, I have her telephone number, but dont think she can make saturday as working. I realise the logistics are awkward, but is there anyway anybody could bring him to the charity shop one morning this week? Elena does not start work until 12 - o.clock, so could arrange a meet up for you both ... Otherwise i have a couple more irons in fire with locals who could be in the market for a new doggy !!
So all looking positive, & there is plan B - with ' love the sun' also ...
looking good for little lucky i would say ...

Pets@Home
14-06-2011, 21:21
O.k. will look out for you - I will be manning the charity shop stall, with all the bling -

I also spoke to our customer ' Elena 'today ( who wanted bobby) she would also like to meet lucky, I have her telephone number, but dont think she can make saturday as working. I realise the logistics are awkward, but is there anyway anybody could bring him to the charity shop one morning this week? Elena does not start work until 12 - o.clock, so could arrange a meet up for you both ... Otherwise i have a couple more irons in fire with locals who could be in the market for a new doggy !!
So all looking positive, & there is plan B - with ' love the sun' also ...
looking good for little lucky i would say ...

Hi we are having LUCKY thursday night until Monday, we have to deliver a Grey Hound back to Palm Mar on Friday, no particular time, she has been on her hols with us for one month, so we could come before 12noon with LUCKY.
Can u direct me to your shop, we live in Piedra Hincada South West and not too sure about Los Cristianos .........

Cheers .............

astara
14-06-2011, 23:59
Hi we are having LUCKY thursday night until Monday, we have to deliver a Grey Hound back to Palm Mar on Friday, no particular time, she has been on her hols with us for one month, so we could come before 12noon with LUCKY.
Can u direct me to your shop, we live in Piedra Hincada South West and not too sure about Los Cristianos .........

Cheers .............

fab - ok well best thing is to head down main road into los cris, straight over fountains roundabout, go through first lights & head towards sunday market & park up somewere on right hand side, opp princess dacil or therabouts. then walk towards sea ( to the right) front & follow it along until you reach childrens playarea on front, turn right up there & we are opposite admiral travel, a few doors from churchills bar.
If you get lost ask for the church it is on road above us ...
If you could text me when you are en route i will text elena to come down . - phew complicated lets hope its worth it eh !! lol
638407344 live arico - los cris.

Pets@Home
15-06-2011, 00:38
fab - ok well best thing is to head down main road into los cris, straight over fountains roundabout, go through first lights & head towards sunday market & park up somewere on right hand side, opp princess dacil or therabouts. then walk towards sea ( to the right) front & follow it along until you reach childrens playarea on front, turn right up there & we are opposite admiral travel, a few doors from churchills bar.
If you get lost ask for the church it is on road above us ...
If you could text me when you are en route i will text elena to come down . - phew complicated lets hope its worth it eh !! lol
638407344 live arico - los cris.

It will be worth while when we find him a home .............. c u Friday .................

lovethesun
16-06-2011, 16:55
I am sure he will find a home, Yes I agree he would be happiest with another doggy or with someone who is at home a lot. It is such a shame I don't live there, as I have another doggy and I am home a lot and when I am not at home my dog comes with me 98% of the time.

Pets@Home
16-06-2011, 22:51
I am sure he will find a home, Yes I agree he would be happiest with another doggy or with someone who is at home a lot. It is such a shame I don't live there, as I have another doggy and I am home a lot and when I am not at home my dog comes with me 98% of the time.

Hi I am meeting the German Lady tomorrow, Astara arranged it, and if that is not successful then going to the live arico on
Saturday, wish me luck, I have him here at the moment for 4 days so wish us luck ............

caroletenerife
16-06-2011, 22:58
Hi I am meeting the German Lady tomorrow, Astara arranged it, and if that is not successful then going to the live arico on
Saturday, wish me luck, I have him here at the moment for 4 days so wish us luck ............

Unfortunatly noone has came forward to ask about him in San Eugenio shop, but your news sounds promising, if the German lady takes him hopefully she can bring him on Saturday, if not I will see both of you at the benefit. I'm sure he will have a nice new home by Monday xx

astara
16-06-2011, 23:31

so X'ing my fingers - se you tomorrow .. xxx

Pets@Home
17-06-2011, 00:30
Thanks both .................

Pets@Home
17-06-2011, 18:31
LUCKY HAS A NEW HOME .....................

Today LUCKY found a new home.

PETS@HOME came together with LIVE ARICO / ASTARA, and found a beautiful home for LUCKY.
So a big thankyou to ASTARA, for finding LUCKY a new owner, and a big thankyou for LOVETHESUN, for her interest and keeping this thread alive.

If u have not been to the Live Arico in Los Cristianos then get yourselves down there, there is some MAGIC going on to raising money for the doggies ........

A reminder also the Live Arico Benefit at Olivers at 2pm tomorrow to raise money for the doggies, a BBQ, entertainment and raffle prizes, so get yourself down there and have SOME fun time in the sun and at the same time raising money for the doggies..

Meanwhile this is a good LUCK story lol ................

Here is a picture of the new owner of LUCKY, and also a big thankyou to Live Arico for offering to help the owner get the dog sorted at the vets..............

astara
17-06-2011, 19:31
LUCKY HAS A NEW HOME .....................

Today LUCKY found a new home.

PETS@HOME came together with LIVE ARICO / ASTARA, and found a beautiful home for LUCKY.
So a big thankyou to ASTARA, for finding LUCKY a new owner, and a big thankyou for LOVETHESUN, for her interest and keeping this thread alive.

If u have not been to the Live Arico in Los Cristianos then get yourselves down there, there is some MAGIC going on to raising money for the doggies ........

A reminder also the Live Arico Benefit at Olivers at 2pm tomorrow to raise money for the doggies, a BBQ, entertainment and raffle prizes, so get yourself down there and have SOME fun time in the sun and at the same time raising money for the doggies..

Meanwhile this is a good LUCK story lol ................

Here is a picture of the new owner of LUCKY, and also a big thankyou to Live Arico for offering to help the owner get the dog sorted at the vets..............

A very good day today ...
Thanks for your help too shirley _ Dont you just love it when a plan comes together ...:idea: LUCKY'S owner will be looking down from heaven smiling in pleasure that her little boy got a new life...

A great example of that we can achieve when we all work together - The Forum & live arico & a little bit of ' LUCK' LOL !!!!

& AS PETS AT HOME SAYS, PLEASE COME & VISIT US AT OUR LIVE ARICO CHARITY SHOPS, IN LOS CRIS, ST. EUGENIO OR SILENCIO - TOGETHER ALL OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THOSE UNWANTED & ABANDONDED DOGS ON THE ISLAND ... ( CURRENTLY NUMBERING 372 IN OUR REFUGE ALONE !

DaveRF
17-06-2011, 20:00
I just saw the update and pics on facebook. Well done to all. Great result. :)

caroletenerife
17-06-2011, 20:54
Brilliant news, and well done to everyone over there in the posh branch (they have electricity:lol:,) will hopefully see you all tomorrow at the benefit xxx

Pets@Home
17-06-2011, 21:13
A very good day today ...
Thanks for your help too shirley _ Dont you just love it when a plan comes together ...:idea: LUCKY'S owner will be looking down from heaven smiling in pleasure that her little boy got a new life...

A great example of that we can achieve when we all work together - The Forum & live arico & a little bit of ' LUCK' LOL !!!!

& AS PETS AT HOME SAYS, PLEASE COME & VISIT US AT OUR LIVE ARICO CHARITY SHOPS, IN LOS CRIS, ST. EUGENIO OR SILENCIO - TOGETHER ALL OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THOSE UNWANTED & ABANDONDED DOGS ON THE ISLAND ... ( CURRENTLY NUMBERING 372 IN OUR REFUGE ALONE !

Yes I think the previous owner is indeed smiling down on all of us today, its amazing what can be achieved when we all pull together, we have collectively fullfilled the previous owners dying wish .......... happy days ...........

lovethesun
19-06-2011, 12:58
Brilliant news!! well done everybody involved :clap: The new owner looks like a lovely person and lucky can now live up to his name :)