PDA

View Full Version : Bus fare increased. No warning at all!!!

henry
08-08-2011, 20:11
this morning when i went to catch the bus to work i was shock they (titsa) went up on their price on bono fair. before i use to go to work from guaza to fanabe was 1 euro on the bono pass. then this morning they went up to 1.05. this morning and when i came home ALOT AND ALOT of people spanish, english,etc got mad saying why there was no signs telling the public the price going to change.even one of my co-worker from barcelona. said she allways go back for vaction. and the bus fair is only 0.50 cent on the bono. my question is barcelona is much bigger then tenerife. why barcelona bus fair is much cheaper then here.

even when i came home one spanish guy here got so mad at the bus driver because the price change. saying the same thing i said. why there no telling the public about the hike. boy!! he was upset.i got off in guaza and the guy telling some people on the bus. the same thing. why titsa don´t tell any one about this? he was saying when i got off. i don´t know what happed next i was on my way home..

so everyone who catch the bus it now cost 1.05 on the bus pass bono to guaza, los cris to las americas,

TOTO 99
08-08-2011, 20:16
I'll bear that in mind Henry, thanks for the info.......

Andy0210
08-08-2011, 20:37
even one of my co-worker from barcelona. said she allways go back for vaction. and the bus fair is only 0.50 cent on the bono.

Thats a hell of a long journey for 0.50c :)

junglejim
08-08-2011, 20:54
Sorry Henry it was publicised

Sociedad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Inscripción 25º,Hoja 1.087, Tomo 205, Libro 107, Sección 3ª, Folio 96. CIF A-28502144
C/ Punta de Anaga Nº 1.
38111 Santa María del Mar. Santa Cruz de Tenerife
T: 922 479 500 F: 922 479 502
www.titsa.com
NUEVAS TARIFAS INTERURBANAS
Se comunica al público que a partir de las 00 horas del día 8 de Agosto de 2011
las nuevas tarifas en todas las líneas regulares interurbanas titularidad de TITSA
BONOVIA
Los bonos multiviajes y la cancelación de los “BonoVia” mantienen con carácter general el descuento
del 22 % sobre el precio ordinario del billete
superior, en torno al 34%.
Se actualizarán las tarifas de las líneas interurbanas del billete bonificado en el mínimo de percepción
que será de 1,05 euros.
El mínimo de percepción pasará de 1,30 euros a
Se mantiene la bonificación del trasbordo en el “BonoVia” con saldo suficiente, en 1,05 Euros y 64
céntimos de Euro si el origen/destino es un vehículo del servicio
El billete de ida y vuelta sólo tendrá validez el día de su expedición, manteni
10 % sobre el billete ordinario. Sólo se despachará en trayectos superiores a los 20 Km.
El bono de estudiantes universitarios tendrá un mínimo de percepción de
aproximado adicional en el resto de los trayectos.
El bono de mayores mantiene el precio de 6
El abono mensual para las líneas metropolitanas tendrá una validez de un mes desde su primera
cancelación y tendrá un precio de 43
Los niños hasta 4 años de edad inclusive, viajarán gratuitamente, sin ocupar plaza. De 5 años en
adelante, pagarán el billete completo del trayecto
Los servicios nocturnos, tendrán un incremento del 20 % sobre la tarifa ordinaria.
El cuadro tarifario estará a disposición del público en las estaciones de guaguas
www.titsa.com
Santa Cruz de Tenerife a 0
TITSA.
– BILLETE BONIFICADO
io billete. Para distancias superiores a 21 Km el descuento
TARIFAS NO BONIFICADAS
1,35 euros.
BONIFICACIÓN DE TRASBORDOS
e urbano de Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
OTROS DESCUENTOS
manteniendo un descuento del
ólo 0,80 euros
6,50 € y la cancelación de 10 céntimos por trayecto.
íneas n €.
que vayan a realizar.
TARIFAS NOCTURNAS
TARIFAS
y en la
04 de agosto de 2011
LA DIRECCION
entrarán en vigor
es
ndo y un 10 %
la páigna web

henry
08-08-2011, 21:05
my first time see this!! but still they should put it on the buses. i remember it last year when they raise the price on buese on the door had the sign but not this year only on the website. just how many times a person go on their website? and if the person don´t have internet how whould they know?

Loaded
08-08-2011, 21:21
Wow 5 cents increase !

Cruise
08-08-2011, 21:24
Junglejim.....You are great at getting info .

junglejim
08-08-2011, 21:26
I´m a top anorak !!

TV´s crap tonight - London´s burning down, stock market in meltdown and no footie , so got to amuse myself somehow!

woodchip68
08-08-2011, 21:27
Fuel prices have gone up and up with no warning at all !!!!!! A year ago a litre of gas oil was 0.68c. And Titsa is only raising its prices now?

Harmonicaman
08-08-2011, 21:30
Wow 5 cents increase !

Which equates to a 5% rise...:)

slodgedad
08-08-2011, 21:34
I think what Henry is referring to is although all the information was available on line there wasn't a public announcement, ie. signs or notices etc.

junglejim
08-08-2011, 21:37
Unfortunately it´s driven by fuel costs which have risen significantly - still cheap for long distances ,
Pity my Scottish free bus pass isn´t valid - we have same flag after all!:old::scotland:

Added after 6 minutes:

I think what Henry is referring to is although all the information was available on line there wasn't a public announcement, ie. signs or notices etc.
I´m not in Tenerife at moment but it says the notice will be on display at bus stations - but not everyone goes there.

El cuadro tarifario estará a disposición del público en las estaciones de guaguas

woodchip68
08-08-2011, 21:56
SIGNS!!! in Tenerife.... we can only wish.... lack of signs, lack of information, lack of organisation, lack of brains and the lack of the amount of working hours in an 8hr day. Its the Canarian way. The reason why the prices are cheaper in Barcelona is more competition and organisation is of a higher level. When I need action on something I always call the said companies main office in Madrid or Barcelona and things happen. This is how I got the planning permission to build my house on rusic land (now urban), Adeje town hall were a joke after 22 months of waiting. Contacted planning in Madrid, 3 month later, planning permission, urbanisation and habitalidad. No problems at all.

I'm love Living in Tenerife, the life style and the people. But, for the most whom rule and control, the couldnt organise a p up in a pub. "Small-minded people's thoughts move in such small circles"

Loaded
09-08-2011, 02:27

But still only 5c!! Lol

canarianchicken
09-08-2011, 02:33
I saw a sign on the buses well in advance.
More than once. The signs even gave the date that the increases would take place.
I think it is obviously needed as fuel has gone up so much.
Bus fares are cheap here and five cents shouldn't mean the difference between walking and getting the bus.
Just my humble opinion.

PS: I only get the bus when I have had a few drinks in Puerto and don't like to drive my car home, which is only five nights a week, so I get the bus down the next day to pick my car up.

Jackie
09-08-2011, 07:46
There have been notices on the buses for a while now as Canarianchicken says. You can't miss them most are stuck on the door where you get on and off the bus and also on the window behind the driver.

It is only a 5 cent rise but with wages as they are and many people getting the bus and working 7 days a week any extra money coming out of their wages is not good. In the four and a bit years we have lived here our bus fare from the hills to Los Cristinos as risen from 75 cent to 1 euro 50 cent, again not much in 4 years some may say but it is an extra 10.50 euros a week out of wages which a lot of people can't afford