PDA

View Full Version : Singer Sewing Machines for sale in Lidl for 111€

timmylish
09-08-2011, 02:43
being sold in Lidl priced at 111€,s. Bit more expensive than last year but Mrs.T. is very happy with hers. I noticed some people on here looking for this brand last year. Some may still want one.

canarianchicken
09-08-2011, 02:49
Got a super machine last week in Al Campo with Button Hole and Zip facility, plus 24 different stitches for 80 euros.
The brand name is no longer important I feel. Nothing lasts forever these days.
Sounds like a good deal for a singer though.

junglejim
09-08-2011, 08:35
being sold in Lidl priced at 111€,s. Bit more expensive than last year but Mrs.T. is very happy with hers. I noticed some people on here looking for this brand last year. Some may still want one.
Ah ! the Singer factory Timmy - the clock tower at Clydebank on the way "doon the water" to Helensburgh and the Rhu for mussels and whelks - Glasgow's Riviera !

bonitatime
09-08-2011, 08:37
It will when you try to get it serviced as there is almost no one who services these machines on the island and singer have an agent.

Pen
09-08-2011, 10:05
Singer shop in San Isidro just off roundabout past the plaza...lady/chappie is brilliant in there...speaks no english so take a mate....

timmylish
09-08-2011, 12:02
It will when you try to get it serviced as there is almost no one who services these machines on the island and singer have an agent.

As has been stated. The Singer shop in San Isidro is excellent, according to friends of Mrs.T. Up the main road, past the Cepsa garage and over the roundabout up the hill until you see the shop on the right hand side just before the end of the buildings.

pamywamy
18-09-2011, 19:53
I want a Hand sewing machine. A Singer one would be great. Any ideas??

Alba
20-10-2011, 12:34
can you let me know which lidl has these machines. thank you

timmylish
20-10-2011, 12:41
Sold out immediately. You just have to watch out for them coming back on sale, every two months or so!

Suej
20-10-2011, 14:53
Sold out immediately. You just have to watch out for them coming back on sale, every two months or so!

BAH!!! not surprised that they are sold out...missed out again!!!:doh:

timmylish
21-10-2011, 01:47
BAH!!! not surprised that they are sold out...missed out again!!!:doh:

I,ll post on here when myself or Mrs. T. sees them back in again!
btw. I have to apologise for the lack of help with Google Chrome. Did you ever resolve this. If not when we are both back on I,ll get it fixed for you, if possible of course!

AL JAY
21-10-2011, 01:58
I bet Pearl got one! ;):D

Suej
21-10-2011, 10:34
I,ll post on here when myself or Mrs. T. sees them back in again!
btw. I have to apologise for the lack of help with Google Chrome. Did you ever resolve this. If not when we are both back on I,ll get it fixed for you, if possible of course!

Thanks Timmy!!! no I didnīt get it sorted it will install but is unresponsive, itīs also playing up on my old laptop! Iīm using the new Firefox at the mo!:wink:

timmylish
21-10-2011, 22:48
Thanks Timmy!!! no I didnīt get it sorted it will install but is unresponsive, itīs also playing up on my old laptop! Iīm using the new Firefox at the mo!:wink:

Right then I,m gonna suggest that we try to catch each other Sunday, early afternoon, say 13.30 by which time I,ll have taken the little one out for his second walkie and also done some of my house-work. I want to uninstall your Chrome completely. Let me know if that,s ok. If not, sometime Monday afternoon.

tommy12j
09-07-2012, 11:07
I like the machine, but I'm not comfortable with the price.