PDA

View Full Version : I got my season ticket for CD Tenerife 2011/2012 today

henry
09-08-2011, 19:49
this past friday i went on the c.d.tenerife website. to order and renew my season pass to tenerife team.

i renew it online with my credit card. and today i got it in the mail

i´m very impressed get it in 2 days. i had to sign for it from the mailman this morning. but i´m still shocked how fast it got to my house.

now i´m all ready to watch c.d.tenerife play now.

Fred Perry
09-08-2011, 20:42
Well done henry. The sales of season tickets have been slack so far but they always pick up just before the season starts. The club say they will be more than pleased with a final amount of 7,000.
Well, I will add 50+ season tickets to the total when I purchase for Armada Sur this Thursday.

If anyone is interested I may have a few spare ones in Popular Alta (above Fan Club section) at 100€ each.

slodgedad
09-08-2011, 23:17
this past friday i went on the c.d.tenerife website. to order and renew my season pass to tenerife team.

i renew it online with my credit card. and today i got it in the mail

i´m very impressed get it in 2 days. i had to sign for it from the mailman this morning. but i´m still shocked how fast it got to my house.

now i´m all ready to watch c.d.tenerife play now.

Henry, It's great to hear you have your season ticket but have you arranged transport to the matches?

Why not have a word with Armada Sur and get yourself sorted completely?

Fred Perry
11-08-2011, 21:03
I must say I was suprised by the amount of fans re-newing season tickets today when I went to the stadium. I was there for an hour or so purchasing all the "abonos" for the Fan Club and the three windows at the ticket office were non-stop. The guy inside the ticket office said it had been busy since last Monday.

golazzo
16-08-2011, 17:58
Calling Armada Sur, I'm coming out on the 2nd Sept and have travelled with you before. Have you got a home game coming up and do you pick up in LC or will I have to make my way towards PLA as before.

How much is travel and ticket please

bonitatime
16-08-2011, 18:34
I am sure someone else will be along shortly but there is a home game on the 4th against Conquense. As far as I know they are still picking up in the Toby Jug and the Royal Oak.