PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get tickets for the Arona Summer Festival?

frantic
10-08-2011, 12:18
Anyone know where i can get tickets....the website for the arona summer festival is not letting you book at the moment!!! I need 3!!

MaxineC
10-08-2011, 12:29
I believe Maya are selling them. There's other outlets too, but can't remember them at the moment... Sorry! ;)

frantic
10-08-2011, 12:34
Thanks, I´ll try there

chifleta
10-08-2011, 12:35
Anyone know where i can get tickets....the website for the arona summer festival is not letting you book at the moment!!! I need 3!!

http://www.aronasummerfestival.com/tickets.html

:spin:

Zara
10-08-2011, 12:37
As well as Maya there are other ticket outlets mentioned here http://www.aronasummerfestival.com/tickets.html

Oh well there were a few places mentioned when I added the link but the site seems to have been quickly updated. A couple I can remember - Hugo Boss in Las Americas and Yeyo in Safari Centre and Fañabe Beach Club.

frantic
10-08-2011, 14:22
Thanks guys....everywhere is sold out rolleyes2:

Anyone know anyone who wants to sell 3?? PM if so ;)

Worldwalker
10-08-2011, 14:59
I was hoping this festival is on a beach. But it is in a Football stadium :(
I don't think that i will go there.

chifleta
10-08-2011, 15:01

looks like no tickets left anyway... if you've got any tickets going spare, i'm sure frantic will take them off your hands :-D

KirstyJay
10-08-2011, 15:02

The last Son Latinos, which was the beach one, was about 8 years ago. I used to love it. Wish they'd bring it back :(

bonitatime
10-08-2011, 15:08
The happy residents who owned their properties near the beach had them stopped and I doubt if Arona will manage to get them back. They were great events.

Got lucky as I presumed like the Tiesto concert this wouldn't sell out and only bough ours yesterday.

frantic
10-08-2011, 16:01
I´m getting frantic now lol......still not having any luck :-(
Not gonna give up tho!

Suej
10-08-2011, 16:43
Conquistador Hotel in Las Americas (next to Santiago Parque 1):goodluck:

bonitatime
10-08-2011, 20:36
On their website there is a list of all the selling locations try phoning all of them

Suej
10-08-2011, 20:38
On their website there is a list of all the selling locations try phoning all of them

You can purchase the tickets on line too!:) I think it www.aronasummerfestivals.com

http://www.aronasummerfestival.com/tickets.html

:spin:

sorry! just seen your post!

henry
10-08-2011, 21:06
i don´t know have you tried el corte ingles? just a idea out there. i don´t know if they have it or not

Jackie
10-08-2011, 21:56
My daughter got her tickets from someone involved with the event but he has told her that a certain amount of tickets are also available on the door. But if you want to buy them there then I would start queuing the night before :)

gazza
11-08-2011, 12:53
i have a press pass, so i will be posting links on here probably from Monday with a selection of photos

Added after 1 55 minutes:

i have seen some tickets for sale on the Arona Summer Festival facebook page

redarrow
11-08-2011, 19:11
All pre-sale tickets are sold out (http://www.aronasummerfestival.com/tickets.html), but you can get your tickets from 10.00 at the Box Office tomorrow.

Jackie
11-08-2011, 19:46
All pre-sale tickets are sold out (http://www.aronasummerfestival.com/tickets.html), but you can get your tickets from 10.00 at the Box Office tomorrow.

But I would start queuing tonight ;)

Bekki
11-08-2011, 23:14
I got my tickets today from a guy that works in the ayuntamiento he gave me two invitación tickets but not sure what they are.. Are they just general ones does anyone know? Not complaining cos they were free :)

Jackie
12-08-2011, 21:29
Well I came past the Festival on the bus on my way home from work and although it's great to have these events here with such big name, I have to say what an absolutely ridiculous place to hold such an event. It took 40 minutes to get from Las Americas Bus Station to the bus stop just around the corner from Columbus due to roads being blocked off, single lane one way from Station through to Columbus and party goers absolutely everywhere drinking before going in. I haven't got a problem with them enjoying themselves or even the fact that they are sitting on the grass etc. drinking but there is an accident waiting to happen there tonight due to the location.

MaxineC
12-08-2011, 23:56
I just wish it was this weekend I was in hospital, I would have had great seats... actually, I may go and admit myself again! :D

redarrow
13-08-2011, 11:45
Dead lucky something serious didn't happen. Stupidly enough, you couldn't get in without some form of ID. Tell me, who takes their passport/Residencia to a gig? So the queues were worse because people wern't even getting in. I arrived at 08.45, but had to go home to get my ID. When we got back, the avalanche of people was horrendous. I stood in The Whiskey Jar until it subsided, and eventually got in at midnight.

IMO, it should be held somewhere else in future. And by a company who know how to organise an event.

Jackie
13-08-2011, 13:39
My daughter went and she said that a lot of people were asked for ID, luckily for her she wasn't one of them. I think they were just picking certain people and asking for ID as she went with a very large crowd of Canarian friends and not one of them got asked, but as you say who would carry this sort of thing at a gig. As I said I passed there at about 8 last night and there was hardly anyone inside, everyone was in the surrounding streets drinking and being in such close proximity to roads and traffic I really thought someone would have been seriously hurt. There was just not the room in the surrounding area for that many people.

Thing is there will be no more fiestas held at Tropicana because of the new club opening there, which in my opinion was a great venue for this type of thing and where the Craig David event was held and well organised. The last one at Exit Palace was a total washout, again down to organisers who ran out of drink at about 1.30 in the morning when the event was supposed to finish at 5 with drinks included in the ticket price. I know this particular event left a lot of angry people outside that particular night and rightly so. Ritmos del Mundo, held in Siam Park last year was a well organised event as well. These events are too big to be held in a built up area like last nights was.

bonitatime
13-08-2011, 15:59
The id was requiered for the person who paid for the tickets online or buy phone to try to stop fraud. If the tickets were bought with someone elses credit card you were required to have a copy of their ID card.

As to those who think the location is a problem it is the biggest purpose built center for sports and entertainment events. Shalll we also not hold football or athletics events there? How many people shall we let in an event?
Easier would be just to stop traffic in the whole area with access just for the hospital.

Id was required for the person who paid for the tickets online or buy phone to try to stop fraud. If the tickets were bought with someone elses credit card you were required to have a copy of their ID card.

As to those who think the location is a problem it is the biggest purpose built center for sports and entertainment events. Shalll we also not hold football or athletics events there? How many people shall we let in an event?
Easier would be just to stop traffic in the whole area with access just for the hospital.

Jackie
13-08-2011, 17:14
The id was requiered for the person who paid for the tickets online or buy phone to try to stop fraud. If the tickets were bought with someone elses credit card you were required to have a copy of their ID card.

Id was required for the person who paid for the tickets online or buy phone to try to stop fraud. If the tickets were bought with someone elses credit card you were required to have a copy of their ID card.

Maybe that is why my daughter didn't need ID then as she paid cash to one of the organisers.
It is a sports ground at the end of the day so obviously when a sporting event is being held there then all the people are inside watching. For something like last nights event is was a ridiculous venue. Being a music event people didn't have to be inside to hear it and with such a big name in the music industry as David Guetta being there I would imagine that there were more people on the surrounding streets listening to it who didn't have a ticket than there was inside who had bought tickets. How can you block the roads off around there to all traffic when it is a main thoroughfare for buses etc.

redarrow
13-08-2011, 17:51
We paid cash for our tickets, but were still asked for ID. B, they used the astroturf ground not the big stadium, that's only really fit for football training. I have been to events at the main ground and everything has been well organised.

This was a travesty, and the council don't help. If they had organised a few dumpers along the road, I'm sure some of the locals may have put their rubbish in there instead of leaving it strewn all over the road. Or maybe not.

lozzie1821
13-08-2011, 18:16
I never got asked for ID but i know other people did... i think it also depended on how young or old you looked....

was a great night BUT just to get a drink was a nightmare...
queing up at 1 place to pay for the drinks & get your ticket then going to a different part where the bar was and having to push your way to the front... Took me an hour just to get a drink & when i did half of it was gone (spilt) from the amount of pushing and shooving going on.....
Defo a great night had by all there :-) x

MaxineC
13-08-2011, 19:45

It wouldn't be practical to close those roads off, especially on a Friday, the busiest day of the week for transfers! The amount of coaches that need access, due to dropping people off/picking people up, would make it a nightmare...