PDA

View Full Version : Investment Opportunity New business investment opportunity

stuarts
10-08-2011, 14:36
Hi all, I have recently started a small business here in Tenerife which has been very well received. I would like to grow the business significantly but need some additional capital to do so. I am willing to sell a share of the business to facilitate this. I expect returns to be excellent for a relatively small initial investment.

Anyone interested please send me a pm or email message for further details. Any transactions will be carried out by lawyer / Notary

CIM
10-08-2011, 21:37
You should maybe give an indication as to what size of investment you are looking for Stuart. Is it for your car business or something else?
Have you enquired about ICO funding for small businesses? These are EU funds which are available here in Tenerife. Speak to Solbank in Las Chafiras as they have access to them. The worst that can happen is they say no, so worth finding out before you give away a chunk of your business.

stuarts
11-08-2011, 01:42
th

Thank you i was not aware of such funding and had assumed even if there was it would be way too difficult to access. My mortgage is with solbank in chafiras so will go in and see them. I agree the last thing i really want to do is give away any share of my business, but was thinking it was the only real alternative.

regards

stuarts

Jimandsi
11-08-2011, 15:00
Private Message sent.

woodchip68
11-08-2011, 20:10
Stuart, depending on the type of business you are proposing and the profitability can invite the type of investor you require. European grants are all well and good , but after the lengthy paper trail and when you actually do receive any money, all you have is cash.

As an owner of a new business, your planning changes on a regular basis, for the most this is due to inexperience or experimenting. This way of starting out, even with European funding, can be costly and counter productive. You are on your own and you will learn from your mistakes. Mistakes that have been over come from the right investor.

The right investor with a proven track record in operating profitable businesses is your best option, they can save money and time, as well as channeling the business in the right direction. The right invester is not looking for a quick buck and a short term return on their investment.

I own one of the largest door manufacturers in Europe and have invested in many high profit businesses with long term return. Iv'e mentored many new starters with no return. European funding, been there done that and got the tshirt about 4-6 months later on average. 4-6 months for a new business might as well be never.

I have, like many other investors, no need to invest in another business to earn a living. I invest because of the challenge, the addiction, the support i can give, the interest in a project or product and with the right investee, turn a good profit eventually.

If you would like some real advice and constructive criticism that could save you alot of money and time, or if you want help in choosing the right investor PM me.

I'm retiring to Tenerife next week at 43 and am not in the business of doing this and I dont charge. I just need something todo with my time when I'm there and like to help people like yourself that have the gumption to get off there backsides an do something with their lives.

Jimandsi
11-08-2011, 20:27
Looks like we have a forum Dragons Den starting ! :goodluck:

Harmonicaman
11-08-2011, 20:58

You're Fired! Oooops! Wrong show....:cheeky:

pablo1
11-08-2011, 21:01

Well we've no shortage of Dragons on here...

* Hides * :-)

CIM
05-09-2011, 22:56
Did you receive any funding? Or did anyone invest in your business? Interested to know how things went for you.

skin12089
05-09-2011, 23:22
how much do you need and what venture is it sorry about the way msg is sent but having problems with private msg

stuarts
08-09-2011, 13:33
Hi thanks for your continued interest. I have been speaking to some people but as you rightly said I am reluctant to give away too much. I am still in the throws of deliberation. thanks once again.

Did you receive any funding? Or did anyone invest in your business? Interested to know how things went for you.

CIM
08-09-2011, 20:34
Best of luck with it Stuart - hope it goes well for you.

Sammy60
23-11-2012, 01:58
If you want to have an app to reach all iphone's that arrive or live here then pm me I too have a partner in UK who has the licence with google and apple so app's are designed to hit any iphone here for say car hire I only will do a very minimal appliance per business this is the way to go over 70% read the app's on all phones now love it or hate its it's the future. Offering incredible lower rates for new starts we must look after each other.