PDA

View Full Version : Fiestas Are there any carnivals or fiestas in the month of August in Tenerife?

jolfc
29-05-2011, 06:22
Hope this is in the right section. We will be in Tenerife from 9th August to 25th August, :D, it is many years since we were here at that time of year, been July to early August for last few years, but I seem to remember a big musical shindig in an evening on the beach near Las Vistas. Can anyone tell me if this still happens or if there is any other Carnivals / Fiestas at this time of year. Many thanks for any help, :)

Zara
30-05-2011, 12:31
Hope this is in the right section. We will be in Tenerife from 9th August to 25th August, :D, it is many years since we were here at that time of year, been July to early August for last few years, but I seem to remember a big musical shindig in an evening on the beach near Las Vistas. Can anyone tell me if this still happens or if there is any other Carnivals / Fiestas at this time of year. Many thanks for any help, :)

No carnival but plenty of romerias see here http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/an-island-of-festivals/

PhilCrean
30-05-2011, 12:49
15th August great firework display in Alcala.