PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Poodle needs foster parent only for 4 months From 01/09/2011 - 18/12/2011

lindacaroline
12-08-2011, 17:50
Loving poodle, no trouble, needs temporary foster parent until dec 18th. As laws for transporting animals back to UK change on 1st january, making it alot easier., but laws do not permit before this date therefore moving back to UK september and back in tenerife dec 18th to pick up poodle. So needs care from september 1st until 18th december.
Money paid monthly to right person that loves animals.

tizzywizzy
12-08-2011, 18:12
PM Pets@Home she is a member on here

helhod
13-08-2011, 19:30
I used petes poochies who looked after My Bruce for 6 months .excellent love and care .

carol & steve
14-08-2011, 17:44
I remember Bruce being looked after......how is he now? x

Pets@Home
24-08-2011, 18:44
Loving poodle, no trouble, needs temporary foster parent until dec 18th. As laws for transporting animals back to UK change on 1st january, making it alot easier., but laws do not permit before this date therefore moving back to UK september and back in tenerife dec 18th to pick up poodle. So needs care from september 1st until 18th december.
Money paid monthly to right person that loves animals.

Hi doggie members, I am going to be taking care of this little poodle from 29th August / 10th January.
I am doing it thru my new scheme

HOME JAMES FREE PET PASSPORT SERVICE

We charge her just for the board per night, and taking the dog to the airport, everything else is done at cost and the
service is free.
She wont be having the normal 7 months quarantine or indeed the bloodtest because of the new law which kicks in 01/01/2012. Basically now u have the rabies injection 21 days prior to flight, a blue passport, annual injections up to date, the correct skyline cage, the 24 hr pre health check and drongal treatment, and then she is good to go to the UK.
I am hoping more people will now take their pets home with them and not abandon them like they have been doing
because 7 months in kennels is too long and too expensive.
What we do.

The Rabies injection at the vets
Provide the Blue Passport.
Source the cage at the best price.
Book and pay for flights for the client.
Do a 24hr pre Health Check and Drongal at the Vets.

We do all the above at cost, there is no extra charges from us, u also get the receipts for everything,
the service it self is free ...........

Take the pet to the airport.
Take it to the cargo office / 2nd floor/ do all documentation and put onto cage.
Take pet to the Xray facilty and get the cage Xrayed for travel, the pet cannot be in cage.
Take the pet to the departure facility for pets, put pet in cage, put collar and lead outside cage,
and say goodbye.
Ring owner in the UK to say the animal has checked in and the flight is on time.
I charge 50 euros for this service and that includes travelling to the airport.

There are alot of people out there that possible want to go back to the UK but are worried about the 7 month quarantine.
No need, just hand your pets over to me, will take the hassle and stress away from u, and u go ahead of your pet to the UK. It will follow u in 21 days time, all u have to do us turn up at the airport.

The new law starts 01/01/2012 but if u want to go back this year, no worries will look after pet for the remainder of this year and will send pet home around the 10th Januuary, no expensive blood test needed. It cannot not go back until then as cargo is closed until after the 7th January.

So if u are interested and want more information pls ring my signiture number or send me an email and I will answer all yr questions.

And lastly a big thankyou to TIZZYWIZZY for recommending me in the first place .........

Cheers in Advance other Doggie Members.
This is for Dogs and Cats only ........

Mawkin
24-08-2011, 22:25
Just hope this service will stop the animals just being dumped or the requests on the forum as the owners will have no excuse of not taken them back to the UK..

Pets@Home
24-08-2011, 22:55
Just hope this service will stop the animals just being dumped or the requests on the forum as the owners will have no excuse of not taken them back to the UK..

Well I have managed to save 15 animals being dumped this year, cats and dogs, they have all gone through the old fashioned method of Quarantine of 7 months, and some have gone home with alot going home in September and November respectively. The secret is I give a free service the same as I will do with the new scheme and also by keeping my boarding fees as low as possible so it is affordable for the owner, them paying me on a monthly basis, and me giving them
updates, videos and pictures of their pets as regular as I could. I am hoping with my new scheme and the new law I can save even more this coming year from being abandoned, keeping my boarding fees affordable, and more importantly taking the stress and hassle away from the owner, so they can concentrate on relocating back to the UK without the worry and burden of trying to do the same for their pets, and only waiting 21 days for the pets quarantine so they are reunited very soon ......... ......... trying also to take away the burden of more pets being abandoned to the ever growing refuges for animals, and today yet another one closes ........
Watch out for my banner, coming soon to your computer courtesy of this Forum ......

caroletenerife
25-08-2011, 00:07
If you have any literature regarding this bring it into the Live Arico Charity shop, im sure all of them will display it xxxxx

timmylish
25-08-2011, 01:46
Pets@Home.
I have to say that this is a wonderful service you intend providing. I agree and hope, most sincerely, that more people take up your fantastic service. I really don,t know how to praise you enough. Wonderful, fantastic,...............no words are sufficient so, over to the owners leaving this Island.

Pets@Home
25-08-2011, 02:23
If you have any literature regarding this bring it into the Live Arico Charity shop, im sure all of them will display it xxxxx

Hi there, yes its on my to do list, I promised will bring a copy of the new quarantine law, written by MAFF, also will
bring some leaflets for u and a notice reference my new service. The reason not been up to u yet is I went to the
UK came back with a chest infection, Then we had the Husky having fits, could not leave him for a second, had to be
there all the time and take turns to sleep with him too ...... just sorting out loads of clothes for yr shop and will be
up in the next few weeks .........

Added after 8 minutes:

Pets@Home.
I have to say that this is a wonderful service you intend providing. I agree and hope, most sincerely, that more people take up your fantastic service. I really don,t know how to praise you enough. Wonderful, fantastic,...............no words are sufficient so, over to the owners leaving this Island.

Thankyou for yr very kind comments, yes the 15 we have saved from being abandoned or put down is fantastic, the ones that have already gone are now settled in the UK with their real mummy and daddy, to have a dog or cat for 7 months is alot for the owner to bear, not just emotionally but financially too. None could or would have chosen the kennel route
because most thought it to be cruel and very expensive, and when I met these people there were at the end of their teather not knowing what there next move would be.
I hope now with the new law I can save many more dogs and cats,there now is no excuse for anyone to abandon them.
3 weeks board at what I charge is a steal, they have no worry or stress or hassle, alot of owners do not know what to do where to go or nothing so that is very stressful for them. I am like a Wedding Planner hand everything over to me, go back to the uk for 3 weeks and turn up at whatever UK airport u want when I tell u to, the service is abs free of charge, all I charge for is the board and taking them to the airport, everything else I do at cost price for them, u cannot say fairer than that, so thanks once again for yr very kind words .......

Nicola9630
27-08-2011, 22:55
Hi was wondering if you knew ... If my dog has had the rabies vac in the uk and it will still be in date would she have to have it again before flying back to the uk?

Thanks