PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get passport photographs done in south Tenerife?

irish25
05-06-2011, 18:39
hi there dose anyone know where i can get passport photos for an irish passport,i have tryed so many places but the all have writing on the back of the photos and i need the back to be white.

thanking you

rosemary
05-06-2011, 18:51
opposite the Police station in Playa there is a small cafe. Next to it is a kiosk for passport photos. Used mostly by people going into Police station for residencias. suitable for passports.

murph
05-06-2011, 18:54
Irish Passport Photos???

Would these be looking away from the camera by any chance??

Sorry, sorry Sorry - Couldn't resist!!

:hole::hole::hole::hole::hole::hole:

Tom & Sharon
05-06-2011, 18:54
The photograph shop next door to TelePizza in the Valdes center,you need to go in and make an appointment as they need to change the paper for British passports and i think it was 10 euros.

irish25
05-06-2011, 18:57
thanks the one near the police station is not correct size for photos,where is the valdes centre please?

Tom & Sharon
05-06-2011, 19:08
thanks the one near the police station is not correct size for photos,where is the valdes centre please?

It's opposite the bus station in Los Christianos,if you are in the bus station and look up towards the TF1 motorway its on your left on the other side of the road.
The camera shop (TelePizza) is at the top end of the Valdes centre opposite the car park and the fountain in the middle of the roundabout.

irish25
05-06-2011, 19:10
okay thanks very much ill get there tomorrow

YOUNG GOLFER
05-06-2011, 19:23
My wife always goes to the one In Adeje they seem to be fine.

Happy Days
05-06-2011, 19:28
Just had the same problem for my Girlfriend who needed her photos for a British passport. The one accross from the police staion can't do them. She had her's done just down from the Church square in Los Cristianos. Down the hill towards Burger King and the first left, just after Los cristianos Properties. Cost 6€...

kenbo1000
07-06-2011, 20:12
I got mine done in the kiosk at the right hand side of San Eugenio, instead of going in the main entrance near the round about go up the right hand side and there is the photo booth.

irish25
07-06-2011, 21:16
thanks got them done near telepizza was great 10 euros and did them for me right then.spent so much money in that booth but was for a 3 yr old and was impossable to get him close enfough to the camera and the colouring was all wrong.anyways sent off now and hopefully will not get sent back to me for the 3rd time!!

eggletonjo
08-06-2011, 09:49
there is an internet shop next to ofi-papel in Los Cristianos who will take do passport photo´s, they take them and will make sure they are the correct size, make sure you take the specifications with you.

CMEdinburgh
12-01-2012, 19:17
Just had the same problem for my Girlfriend who needed her photos for a British passport. The one accross from the police staion can't do them. She had her's done just down from the Church square in Los Cristianos. Down the hill towards Burger King and the first left, just after Los cristianos Properties. Cost 6€...

Yes. That's the one I used today. Down the steps opposite the church and on the right. Really nice guy and quick.

irishmusico
12-01-2012, 20:18
put up a white sheet face a window and take a still on your pc/lap top camera.Mine prints out any size you want.

beerfan
13-01-2012, 02:14
you need to go in and make an appointment as they need to change the paper for British passports and i think it was 10 euros.

That's outrageous - I thought the photo booth in the local Asda in the UK charging £5 a throw was a rip-off!

put up a white sheet face a window and take a still on your pc/lap top camera.Mine prints out any size you want.

Keep your beak closed though, else it'll be rejected.

carpenter
13-01-2012, 13:08

Your not allowed white background, only cream or grey I think, that's why most Spanish booths are no good along with being the incorrect photo size. I went next to tele pizza too, very helpful, quick and cheap, shame I look like a fat hooligan in my photo though.

gazza
13-01-2012, 13:23
Here is a link to the directgov, for UK passport Specs:
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Passports/Applicationinformation/DG_174152

beerfan
13-01-2012, 14:39
...shame I look like a fat hooligan in my photo though.

Sorry, I LOL'd at that remark! I look like a young actor playing a fat thief in a borstal in mine.