PDA

View Full Version : I need to change my mood...

cainaries
12-08-2011, 22:43
My mood has been stuck on 'hungry' since the new Forum opened. And it's a fairly accurate description of my life. But not today so I went to change it and found I couldn't. Only alternative was 'blue' and I thought, well, that's an improvement, but it wouldn't even accept that as an option. So, even though I'm feeling a bit queasy, I'm still stuck on hungry. I shall get very fat unless someone can tell me how to overcome the problem. thanks.

Harmonicaman
12-08-2011, 22:45
Tizzywizzy has been angry for weeks!:laugh:

cainaries
12-08-2011, 22:46
Tizzywizzy has been angry for weeks!:laugh:
That's worse. OH has been cooking and cooking but what can you do for an angry tizzywizzy ... pffft.

KirstyJay
12-08-2011, 22:59
Just like you change your status, click on the little pencil on the right of your mood and choose a new one.

Harmonicaman
12-08-2011, 23:04
Just like you change your status, click on the little pencil on the right of your mood and choose a new one.

It doesn't work Kirsty. All you get is either "Cancel" or "Blue" as a choice and clicking on them doesn't do anything anyway.:(

tizzywizzy
12-08-2011, 23:07
i put a help ticket in on 6th Aug and apart from a auto message saying it was being looked at, nothing since. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

admin
13-08-2011, 00:54
It doesn't work Kirsty. All you get is either "Cancel" or "Blue" as a choice and clicking on them doesn't do anything anyway.:(

i put a help ticket in on 6th Aug and apart from a auto message saying it was being looked at, nothing since. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

The helpdesk does not work at present as we are awaiting an update and I have just been on the VB website and this is a known issue with the status and moods plugin, so again, we have to wait for the developer to issue a fix that is compatible with our latest upgrade.

This is one of the problems with having nice little additions to the forum, I'm afraid. Whenever we have to upgrade, there's a chance stuff might break. :(

sundownersvince
13-08-2011, 01:17
Quite content with mine......WTF........means, wheres the fun?

tizzywizzy
13-08-2011, 08:28
The helpdesk does not work at present as we are awaiting an update and I have just been on the VB website and this is a known issue with the status and moods plugin, so again, we have to wait for the developer to issue a fix that is compatible with our latest upgrade.

This is one of the problems with having nice little additions to the forum, I'm afraid. Whenever we have to upgrade, there's a chance stuff might break. :(

Thanks for update. I shall stay angry for a bit longer then eek2:

cainaries
13-08-2011, 15:03
Thanks for update. I shall stay angry for a bit longer then eek2:

And me hungry :hungry::hungry:

Thanks for the explanation, admin.

howard thornton
13-08-2011, 15:09
Quite content with mine......WTF........means, wheres the fun? if by chance you happen to find it ,let us all know.:tiphat:

admin
15-08-2011, 17:55
This issue has been fixed. You should now be able to change you moods :D

Harmonicaman
15-08-2011, 19:02

Good! I don't like it when Tizzy is angry...(Ta!)

cainaries
15-08-2011, 19:37

But I'm hungry again now and have just sent OH out to the kitchen to cook some fried rice!

Thanks, Admin.

Yes, indeed I can change it but I wanted to change it to hot and it's not there!

admin
17-08-2011, 00:49
But I'm hungry again now and have just sent OH out to the kitchen to cook some fried rice!

Thanks, Admin.

Yes, indeed I can change it but I wanted to change it to hot and it's not there!I've not looked into how you add new moods, however I'd need to physically make the graphics for the buttons too, so it's not something I'll have time to do in the very near future. I'll add it to my list though :)