PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Marks and Spencers outlet in Tenerife?

chocaholic
13-08-2011, 09:43
Hi, can anyone give me directions to Marks and Spencers Outlet store please? Also is it worth going, what do they have there? cheers

slodgedad
13-08-2011, 09:49
Marks & Spencer
C/ Pilar 5
38002 Santa Cruz De Tenerife
922 281 555‎

You can get directions and a map on Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=marks+and+spencer,+tenerife&hl=en&cid=11974387376658788624)

chocaholic
13-08-2011, 09:58
ThAnks but i think that store not outlet

emskie
13-08-2011, 10:00
I have never been able to find the outlet store:shy:

primrose
13-08-2011, 10:08
Hi, can anyone give me directions to Marks and Spencers Outlet store please? Also is it worth going, what do they have there? cheers

Not an Outlet Store and it is quite small, there is also a Marks and Spencers Food shop but that is really small and very expensive.Have been a couple of times but wouldn't make a special journey to go, OK if you are already in Santa Cruz.

Megaloo
13-08-2011, 10:34
There is an Outlet for Marks and Spencers I tried to find it one day but got lost, but it was when there were road works on the motorway and I could not come off at the right junction. I am going to ask a friend because she has been and got some bargains.

imablue
13-08-2011, 10:35
the outlet store is in/near Radazul....you have to come off the tf1 and the lock-up aka outlet store is on the industrial estate to the left of the tf1 going towards Santa Cruz
to be honest its not worth the hassle .....

Added after 32 minutes:

have a read here .......http://old.tenerifeforum.com/showthread.php?t=13273

Gfplux
14-08-2011, 17:20
We found two M&S stores in Santa Cruz.
A food shop and the other selling cloths.
Santa Cruz is well worth a day trip, go by local bus. There are plenty from PDLA bus station.

Saltnpepper
14-08-2011, 18:05
Not really worth making a special trip for, but ok as a quick detour if you're heading up north. The outlet store is on the La Campana industrial estate, just past Tabaiba, it's signposted. Come off at the La Campana junction, the road takes you across the motorway, at the roundabout turn right into the estate. Take the 1st road on the left & follow it round at the top, then take the 1st right & you'll see the big Marks & Sparks sign over the unit door on the left hand side. Park on the road. It's open from about 8am-3pm weekdays only. They don't really have a lot in - quite a few womens trousers & they usually have an offer on - 1 pair 10€, 2 pairs 15€, 3 pairs 19€ etc. My friend & I bought a pair of trousers each & paid together which worked out at 7.50 a pair, bargain! They also have some tops, nightwear/underwear, few pairs of shoes/sandals. A few mens trousers/shirts/fleeces too.

e85
22-08-2011, 00:29
i never knew there was an M&s outlet in tenerife! surprises me that there hasnt been more publicity about it..

Nikki1
24-08-2011, 01:17
they have some good girls clothes too all at 5 and 10 euros but not worth driving all way up just for that but fine if you are going to carrefour ect....

babybadger
24-08-2011, 08:58
It makes me laugh all this talk of Santa Cruz being so far away.... It's only 72km from Los Christianos , and it is such a lovely Capital City with some lovely parks. Do yourselves a favour and explore it.....and only €4 from Los Christianos on the GuaGua ( pronounced wah-wah - bus)

bonitatime
24-08-2011, 10:32
Not sure how long since you took the bus but it is now 5.25
But i am with you in the concept that it really isnt far. I go up at least once a week.
I was talking to somone from Los Gigs recently who was discussing exactly the same thought process that is thought there for visiting PDLA and Los Cris.
We forget how many people comute from the north or Santa Cruz to the south each day. Also how many of the expats comuted these sort of distances at home

babybadger
24-08-2011, 10:38
sorry was €4 from TFS (airport to intercambiador) , you are probably right, but I always drive or motorbike it to Los Christianos...I have to say I know Canarians that see a 11km trip to Santa Cruz as an adventure....

babybadger
27-09-2011, 20:03
Check out M&S simply food in Santa Cruz for 'toad in the hole' quick meal, who does 'proper sausages' on the Island? I am gaining a reputation as a 'pork smuggler'.....