PDA

View Full Version : Moving to North Tenerife- Introduction and some questions

claireashp
13-08-2011, 09:58
Hi Everyone,

My name is Claire and I am 25 years old. I am originally from Wales, but I have been living in Spain and France since I was 17.

I will be moving to Santa Cruz on the 23rd of August. I will be staying with friends and family, while I am looking for an apartment and work.

I speak Spanish fluently, and French. I have a Betec in Tourism and Customer Service. Also I am qualified to Teach English (TEFL). Currently I live in Toulouse, France with my Russian Husband Dmitriy. If I successfully find work, he will be following me over in October.

I lived and worked in Tenerife when I was 17 for almost 2 years as a Nanny. I fell in love with the island, and vowed that I would one day go back there to live.

I would love to find work in the North of Tenerife. Can anyone offer me advice on where I should begin looking? I understand that work is scarce. But I am in a good posision and in no rush. I also have some good contacts on the island. But if anyone knows of any places or companies that would be worth sending my c.v to, I would really appreciate it.

I would also like to meet more people in the North of Tenerife of any nationality.

regards
Claire
xxx

Sombra
03-09-2011, 20:21
Hi Claire! Welcome back to Tenerife! I imagine you are here by now? I'm Irish living in Santa Cruz, you would be more than welcome to join me for a coffee or a beer. Drop me a PM if you like ;)

Sobinia
23-09-2011, 07:48
No... I am sorry... I have never been to north.. But I want to know that how was your experience?