PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Qualified Spanish/French speaking girl from the UK seeks work!

claireashp
13-08-2011, 10:08
My name is Claire and I am 25 years old. I am originally from Wales, but I have been living in Spain and France since I was 17.

I will be moving to Santa Cruz on the 23rd of August. I will be staying with friends and family, while I am looking for an apartment and work.

I speak Spanish fluently, and French. I have a BTEC in Tourism and Customer Service. Also I am qualified to Teach English (TEFL). I have experience in customer service and marketing. Also I have lots of experience in the hopitality industry. I lived and worked in Tenerife when I was 17 for almost 2 years as a Nanny. I fell in love with the island, and vowed that I would one day go back there to live.

I am be willing to move to any part of the island for the right work. I am looking for long term secure work. Can anyone offer me advice on where I should begin looking? I understand that work is scarce. But I am in a good posision and in no rush. If you are a business with vacancies, or if anyone knows of any places or companies that would be worth sending my c.v to, I would really appreciate it.

regards
Claire

Raul
10-09-2011, 12:13
hi..we own ladies clothing stores in the south of Tenerife..if that is something that could interest you and if you´re still looking for a job please get back to me asap..thanks.

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 16:58
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins PS Your languages would be a real asset !

bainzy
03-02-2012, 13:15
I may be looking for a letting agent, receptionist that speaks Spanish, please contact for chat

Regards

Bainzy

PS Do you drive?

monkeymisha
03-02-2012, 14:01
there is a page on facebook called 'Giz a Job' someone was looking for an English Au Pair