PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Our new life in Tenerife

poshbird22
13-08-2011, 11:16
Well, we have been here for just under a month - a new life in Tenerife. This island has so much to offer. Relaxed, sunny environment.
We are amazed at the amount of help and assistance we have had from locals, bar owners and entertainers around Los Cristianos, helping with advice where to shop, eat, work and general info.
May I say a huge thanx to Rob for all his help over the last couple of months prior to moving here.
If anyone knows of any venues looking for new singers, please let me know. Les sings Soul, Motown and Swing. Once again, thank you all for your support.:spin:

sunspot
13-08-2011, 21:51
Glad to hear your enjoying your new life in Tenerife,dont be amazed by some peoples kindness there are some really nice people here who will try to help others,not everyone though,hope you continue to enjoy

ezzy
15-01-2013, 15:47
Lovely to hear of a success story so to speak. Enjoy :)

honda
15-01-2013, 16:34
If anyone knows of any venues looking for new singers, please let me know. Les sings Soul, Motown and Swing. Once again, thank you all for your support.:spin:

Get posters made up and hand them around the bars, seems to be the done thing. Also try 'The Soul Suit' in La Paz (by safari centre) as they only have Soul and Motown acts.

AL JAY
15-01-2013, 16:44
This thread is nearly 18 months old,it would be interesting to hear from poshbird22 how things have gone and did her husband get any work singing on the circuit!
Hopefully they are doing ok in these tough times and have settled in well!

CIM
15-01-2013, 17:43
She hasnt been on the forum since September so may not get a reply.
Would be interesting to get an update. Hope its worked out for them.

honda
16-01-2013, 14:01
This thread is nearly 18 months old,it would be interesting to hear from poshbird22

I will have to start looking at dates for these threads :whistle: