PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy Thomann music equipment in Spain?

orphias
13-08-2011, 14:17
Hi

I'm looking to purchase a musical item online from Thomann. I've noticed they have a spanish cyber store, does this mean i can order the item from within spain ? or would i need to order from the UK ?

Nic
13-08-2011, 21:44
Thomann's equipment comes from Germany. My husband has bought quite a lot from Thomann over the years. If your order is over 200€ then you get free shipping to Tenerife however it is held by customs and you have to pay IGIC (5%) on top of the invoice price. You can order the item on any of the Thomann sites (UK, Spain, Germany etc) as long as you put your correct postal address in and you can put Tenerife, Canary Islands etc, they still deliver. Delivery is always pretty fast and you are given a tracking number so you can always check where your order is.

orphias
14-08-2011, 13:09
You can order the item on any of the Thomann sites (UK, Spain, Germany etc) as long as you put your correct postal address in and you can put Tenerife, Canary Islands etc, they still deliver.

Does this mean if i order from the spanish or german "cyber store" the item would be delivered sooner? or are all products only shipped from the UK?

Thanks.

Nic
14-08-2011, 13:57
None of the orders are shipped from the UK, they are all shipped from Germany so no matter where you order from or get the order sent to it will still come from Germany, not the UK.

DeedeeTipperary
14-08-2011, 17:13
None of the orders are shipped from the UK, they are all shipped from Germany so no matter where you order from or get the order sent to it will still come from Germany, not the UK.

thats spot on Nic my son just got a lovely set of drums from Thomann.De and they were shipped from Germany, I have apologised in advance to my neighbours :sorry:

orphias
16-08-2011, 15:43
Thank for your help guys.