PDA

View Full Version : 2 bed apartment wanted for 8 weeks in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife.

Brentfordian
13-08-2011, 18:29
We had booked, and paid a deposit on, a 2- bedroom flat but the provider has just this minute told us that it is no longer available.
Does anyone know of any 2- bedroom flat available in PDLC from PM Thursday 8th Dec 2011 to AM Wednesday 1st Feb 2012 - or how we might go about securing one?
We are two mature UK engineers; we do not want to share a 1-bedroom flat.
Thanks in advance

melm
13-08-2011, 22:42
sorry you have been let down. You could maybe try the Oro Negro apartments a friend of mine has booked a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 months. google oro negro for contact details. hope this helps.

Brentfordian
14-08-2011, 00:05
Thank You Melm
I have PMed you.
We are still looking,

Brentfordian
17-08-2011, 19:57
Thanks to everyone that helped. We are now “sorted out” but at nearly three times what we were going to pay before. The language school, at which we are going to study, is letting us exclusively rent one of their 3-bedroom student flats.

I have been pounding the internet non-stop for the last five days, searching hundreds of websites and sending scores of emails looking for a 2-bedroom flat or two studio flats. I got some replies but virtually nothing is available in Puerto de la Cruz. Most blocks only had 1-bedroom flats or studios and, even so, they were booked over Christmas and New Year.

Apartahotel Bellavista Mirador in La Paz has two bed and breakfast studios at 38.50 Euros/day for each studio (10 % less for long stay).

Apartamentos Casablanca replied too late. They have a 2-bedroom flat at 73, 102 and 77 euros per night- 3979 euros in all, including 8% longstay discount. Way abouve our budget

On Monday morning EasyJet cancelled our outward flight and I had to rebook it three days later (at no extra cost).
Thanks again