PDA

View Full Version : Football roll on season 2012!

HUFC
13-08-2011, 19:13
First League Home game, and if thats what I have to follow for the season....Gord help us!! back to conference on that performance!! 0-3 at home! still easy draw in carling cup away at Villa. lets hope we make some money at least.

imablue
13-08-2011, 19:26
early days matey...ye of little faith .....:pray:

marbro8
13-08-2011, 19:28
First League Home game, and if thats what I have to follow for the season....Gord help us!! back to conference on that performance!! 0-3 at home! still easy draw in carling cup away at Villa. lets hope we make some money at least.i've been to your ground a few times over the years, last time we sat in the stands, those bloody seats!!! i had to be lifted up by a steward to reach em lol, don't be to disheartened, you can't judge a season on one game, i know believe me as i also support a lower league team;)

howard thornton
13-08-2011, 19:33
First League Home game, and if thats what I have to follow for the season....Gord help us!! back to conference on that performance!! 0-3 at home! still easy draw in carling cup away at Villa. lets hope we make some money at least. always look on the bright side of life.i once supported a team that didn't win a game all season.

marbro8
13-08-2011, 19:36
always look on the bright side of life.i once supported a team that didn't win a game all season.that's some achievment ht, who was it ?got to be a scottish team in the lower leagues:D

howard thornton
13-08-2011, 19:42
that's some achievment ht, who was it ?got to be a scottish team in the lower leagues:D

hi there, yes some achievement,it was a rugby team not football.blackpool panthers,we never let the rugby spoil a good day out though, cheers.