PDA

View Full Version : Which hotels in Tenerife allow you to use their facilities without staying there?

clarkie71
14-08-2011, 07:49
hi all
i hope someone can help i have been told that some resorts let you use the all inclusive facilities on a day price not
room though does anybody know of any of these

many thanks

9PLUS
14-08-2011, 09:28
Most hotels let you use their facilities at a premium.

Steve-Tap
14-08-2011, 10:01
Sounds good but does not help local businesses. Support the local bars, the ones that deserve support that is.....its tough out there.

bonitatime
14-08-2011, 11:17
Princesa Dacil dont do this as someone was in their reception asking a few weeks ago

AL JAY
14-08-2011, 11:28
Paradise Park in Los Cris do it!

obs
14-08-2011, 12:22
Paradise Park in Los Cris do it!

And with residents discount I believe. :)

marbro8
14-08-2011, 12:24
Paradise Park in Los Cris do it!yes al jay they do and it's not to expensive either, if i can remember it was 20 euros to use the pool,sunbeds and parosol, and as much as you can eat or drink between 10.00 am and 7.30 pm, it was about 15 for kids? good value for adults not so much for kids though

Red Devil
14-08-2011, 14:59
yes al jay they do and it's not to expensive either, if i can remember it was 20 euros to use the pool,sunbeds and parosol, and as much as you can eat or drink between 10.00 am and 7.30 pm, it was about 15 for kids? good value for adults not so much for kids though

Didn't know about that - do you book it at Reception? Also, is the food just whats available at the pool bar or can you eat in the restaurant for that price? Thanks :)

onelegnofeet
14-08-2011, 16:23
hi all
i hope someone can help i have been told that some resorts let you use the all inclusive facilities on a day price not
room though does anybody know of any of these

many thanks

The Marylanza golf spa resort did this last year not sure if available this but you could contact them on ......Info@marylanza.com
Allow a couple of days for answer though ,they arent always quick .Hope this helps

marbro8
14-08-2011, 20:18
Didn't know about that - do you book it at Reception? Also, is the food just whats available at the pool bar or can you eat in the restaurant for that price? Thanks :)not that sure mate? i would say the restaurant because my friend was staying there and they had a bbq and outside restaurant while he was there, and he said they ate outside most days, try their website if they have one?

sunspot
14-08-2011, 20:31
not that sure mate? i would say the restaurant because my friend was staying there and they had a bbq and outside restaurant while he was there, and he said they ate outside most days, try their website if they have one?

The food in Paradise Park, all through the day and evening was fantastic,went there for breakfast and evening meals and the choice was amazing

Jackie
14-08-2011, 20:38
Mt friends have recently stayed there AI and they said the same thing, the food was brilliant

marbro8
14-08-2011, 20:45
The food in Paradise Park, all through the day and evening was fantastic,went there for breakfast and evening meals and the choice was amazingwould anyone paying the ai one off day price of 20 euros get the same choice sunspot?:)

sunspot
14-08-2011, 20:58
Not sure but i cant see them doing seperate meals for everyone,we got all our drinks free as well

marbro8
14-08-2011, 21:06
Not sure but i cant see them doing seperate meals for everyone,we got all our drinks free as wellbrill:)i only asked because red devil was asking the question and did not want to give him the wrong info;)

offshore diver
15-08-2011, 15:46
the jardin tropical hotel next to club villamar do day passes for their beach club ,you access the club on the geranium walkway ,you see the sign ,i went years ago once ,don t know what they charge now