PDA

View Full Version : I'M BORED.... entertain me please....

karinagal
14-08-2011, 16:21
I'm at work, manning a new helpline that it would appear either no-one knows about or no-one wants help from..... I started at 2pm and so far have had 1 call.... I'm here until 8pm so your mission (should you choose to accept it) is this - ENTERTAIN ME.... PLEASE?!

Ask me questions, set me challenges....

This message will self destruct in 3 hours and 40 minutes...

Karina

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Skeggy
14-08-2011, 16:30
Do you play scrabble?
We could have a game.

karinagal
14-08-2011, 16:34
Do you play scrabble?
We could have a game.

I do play - very badly!! I'm somewhat hopeless.... If you mean in the arcade, I'm not sure that the works computer will allow me to access it - I'll check....

Skeggy
14-08-2011, 16:37
i play on ISC the internet scrabble club download Wordbiz8

karinagal
14-08-2011, 16:44
i play on ISC the internet scrabble club download Wordbiz8

Can't download anything - the internet police don't allow it and I can't even check my e-mails!! However, thanks to you I tried the arcade and re-created my miss spent youth playing space invaders!! Now suffering slight rsi and I think my space bar is going into melt down - and to add insult to injury, it didn't even save my score (a paltry 7475!!)!! Never mind - thanks for the suggestions Skeggy - you're a lifesaver!! :spin:

candy2411
14-08-2011, 16:57
what's the helpline about? maybe everyone could ring you and ask questions???????

at least you'd be busy and the time would pass more quickly:cheeky:

Think positively:whistle: at least you're earning money and bacause its Sunday hopefully you're on double time:yum:

karinagal
14-08-2011, 17:13
Can't tell you what the helpline is about unfortunately... well, I could, but then I'd have to kill you!! (only kidding!) It's a government helpline...(yawn!) Thanks anyway Candy - it was a good suggestion!

On the upside, I'm working up flex credit for a sneaky wee week's holiday in either October or December! It's all worth it!:devil2:

... it now turns out that I'm appallingly bad at both bubble shooter and tetris....!!

onelegnofeet
14-08-2011, 17:21
I'm at work, manning a new helpline that it would appear either no-one knows about or no-one wants help from..... I started at 2pm and so far have had 1 call.... I'm here until 8pm so your mission (should you choose to accept it) is this - ENTERTAIN ME.... PLEASE?!

Ask me questions, set me challenges....

This message will self destruct in 3 hours and 40 minutes...

Karina

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I Spy with my little eye something begining with "C"...........2hrs and 40 mins left

cainaries
14-08-2011, 18:00
Oh, she's gone quiet, perhaps lots of people rang up!

Cockroach?

karinagal
14-08-2011, 18:08
I Spy with my little eye something begining with "C"...........2hrs and 40 mins left

Erm.... how many letters? (I was repeating my dire performance at tetris and then had my scheduled 15 minute break..!)

Added after 2 minutes:

Oh, she's gone quiet, perhaps lots of people rang up!

Cockroach?

Eew! Better not be - hate the scaly little beggars.... My friend from work was in my apartment the other week - her companion allegedly saw one of the little blighters and managed to scoop it up with the fly sway, loft it into the air and served an ace with it!!

AL JAY
14-08-2011, 18:16
Hi Karina, What song would you like me to post for you,so you can have a wee boogie?

onelegnofeet
14-08-2011, 18:36
so you can have a "wee" boogie?

Surely she gets a toilet break !!!

karinagal
14-08-2011, 19:09
Surely she gets a toilet break !!!

Flippin' need one now - 43 minutes on bubble breaker - 15th on the leader board!! Time for a hit and a miss and possibly a cheeky wee latte....! :D

Hi Karina, What song would you like me to post for you,so you can have a wee boogie?

Not 'wired for sound' at work - only concession is access to the internet! Off now for a 'dse screen break' - I'm sure 43 mins on bubble breaker counts as extensive dse use!!

Added after 3 minutes:

Just wanted to add - thanks guys'n'gals for cheering me up. You're a grand bunch!! :D

AL JAY
14-08-2011, 19:13
Flippin' need one now - 43 minutes on bubble breaker - 15th on the leader board!! Time for a hit and a miss and possibly a cheeky wee latte....! :D

Not 'wired for sound' at work - only concession is access to the internet! Off now for a 'dse screen break' - I'm sure 43 mins on bubble breaker counts as extensive dse use!!

Ah Barlinnie has changed :crylaughing::crylaughing: :whistle:

karinagal
14-08-2011, 19:19
Ah Barlinnie has changed :crylaughing::crylaughing: :whistle:

How very dare you!!!! Cornton Vale, I'll have you know... I am a LADY after all!! :neener:

Added after 40 minutes:

Well, my time is almost up. I've managed to while away the time playing games in the arcade and popping in to the general forum to see how you all are doing. Maybe a kind mod could close this thread now? Evening all!

admin
14-08-2011, 20:59
No. I think we need to leave it open foe your next shift! :D

Sal
14-08-2011, 22:28
Sorry - a bit late...........but will maybe help to entertain on your next shift.
I know what it's like to be under-occupied at work! I'd rather be run ragged any day! rolleyes2:

karinagal
15-08-2011, 00:16
See you tomorrow then!!

---
- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk