PDA

View Full Version : Find your old school photo on this web site...

Ed3229
14-08-2011, 18:16
http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com/

And it works............

onelegnofeet
14-08-2011, 18:30
http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com/

And it works............

WOW ,thats amazing ,even got the teachers up on it

cainaries
14-08-2011, 18:39
Some of us don't seem to have changed at all even after all those years. ;)

Suej
14-08-2011, 18:43
Like pictures in the attic eh?!!!:)

cainaries
14-08-2011, 18:45
Like pictures in the attic eh?!!!:)
Something like that, Suej! But not entirely. Have you found your school photo yet?

Perhaps Karinagal should look for hers since she's so bored this afternoon!

Snowdrop
14-08-2011, 18:46
This gave me a good laugh, thank you Ed3229

cainaries
14-08-2011, 18:48
Ed3229 - did you go to school in Southampton? Just idle question since it's my home town. I've no intention of telling you where I went to school only to say that it shut down years ago and a good thing, too!

christa
14-08-2011, 18:56
Wow, brilliant! although have to say......... I think I have improved over the years!

cainaries
14-08-2011, 19:00
Wow, brilliant! although have to say......... I think I have improved over the years!
Is that you in the photo in your avatar, christa? Hmm?

Ed3229
14-08-2011, 19:01
Ed3229 - did you go to school in Southampton? Just idle question since it's my home town. I've no intention of telling you where I went to school only to say that it shut down years ago and a good thing, too!

No went to school in Chandlers Ford and Eastleigh.......Spent many happy nights in Fridays,Top Rank,Barbarella's ect did you ??

karinagal
14-08-2011, 19:17
Something like that, Suej! But not entirely. Have you found your school photo yet?

I did!!!! It picked the right group photo but I was the one on the far left - not the middle one.. can't say I even reconised her, but it was a very, very long time ago....!! :fpull:

MaxineC
15-08-2011, 13:43
i haven't changed a bit, still a cutey... :D

Suej
15-08-2011, 13:46

Yes I did Cainaries, looked quite old for my age!:(

cainaries
15-08-2011, 13:51
Yes I did Cainaries, looked quite old for my age!:(

Some of us (me anyway) seem to be a bit blonder nowadays.

(Apologies to Christa for post earlier, wasn't at all kind of me, felt guilty all night)

Ed, I've no doubt I'm rather more 'senior' than you. There was a pub in Bassett which had excellent live music. Can't remember the name but I know several who will help me out. And there was a place on the other side of the water, had to get there on that chain ferry thing. Memories memories. Barbarella's yes that does ring a bell.

Santiago
04-09-2011, 15:40
Oh, sadly that was the day I was away with chicken pox.

Ed3229
04-09-2011, 17:16
Some of us (me anyway) seem to be a bit blonder nowadays.

(Apologies to Christa for post earlier, wasn't at all kind of me, felt guilty all night)

Ed, I've no doubt I'm rather more 'senior' than you. There was a pub in Bassett which had excellent live music. Can't remember the name but I know several who will help me out. And there was a place on the other side of the water, had to get there on that chain ferry thing. Memories memories. Barbarella's yes that does ring a bell.

Funny thing cainaries I did a Hog roast last night and just up the road was this.........http://www.ferryrestaurant.co.uk so I did think about you last night lol...

cainaries
04-09-2011, 17:33
Funny thing cainaries I did a Hog roast last night and just up the road was this.........http://www.ferryrestaurant.co.uk so I did think about you last night lol...

Well I never! Considerably smarter and altogether different. A bit like me in comparison with my old school photo.:D

Santiago
10-09-2011, 21:37
Well I never! Considerably smarter and altogether different. A bit like me in comparison with my old school photo.:D

Amazing what you find out by being a member of the Forum.