PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Kids entertainment in December in Las Americas or Los Cristianos?

power_scouse
14-08-2011, 22:20
im going to las americas on the 3rd december for 2 weeks staying in the parque santiago 3, does anyone know if there is any bars around the area that have kids entertainment on? my little lad is will be three when were out there. got alsorts planned for the day times but dont know what to do of a night.

ddoyle
14-08-2011, 22:57
Across the street you have the Safari Centre and behind that there are lots of bars etc, also crazy golf and lots of things to do make sure to visit Loro Parque and buy you ticket for Siam Park for €16 valid for 90 Days. take a taxi to Porto Colon for the day kids will love it there, buy your tickets for whale watching from Gillie Porto Colon, have fun enjoy your holiday. Don't forget your Fish and Chips from Scampies just down the street from Santago 3.

canarianchicken
15-08-2011, 02:22
There are some hotels that have a mini disco at night and family entertainment. The hotel Parque de la Paz lets all tourists in and the ents is wide and varied, very British. Also, Parque 3 has a limited programme of stuff for kids. Also near to there is the Hotel ORO NEGRO that has a kids disco and makes a real fuss of children .... all close to your hotel.
Have a wonderful holiday. After 15 years living here .... Parque Santiago 3 is still my favourite pool. A lovely pool area and superb bars

power_scouse
15-08-2011, 09:34
@canarianchicken thats what i was looking for, discos and stuff. is it busy in december? will they still have all the entetainment on with it being out of season?