PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife forum fantasy football live tables (2011/2012)

COL NIL SATIS
14-08-2011, 23:08
TENERIFE FANTASY FOOTBALL LIVE TABLES (2011/2012)

After the 1st weekends fixtures are completed i will put up the latest tables for TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE ,plus TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

Tables are yet to be updated (tables to be confirmed)

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE TABLE AFTER (WEEK 1)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/fantasyfootie.jpg

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD TABLE AFTER (WEEK 1)

Please don't merge this with the sign up thread guys ,thanks

AL JAY
14-08-2011, 23:32
I think the league tables will be updated after the Man City vs Swansea game tomorrow, I would rather it have stayed the same as last season where they updated them on the day of the games. The new servers EA Sports have come under a barrage of critisism for their site problems at the weekend where managers couldn't access the site. To any new managers you can roll your cursor over the players score to see how your points were gained. I lost 6 points because Gervinho was sent off for Arsenal and he was also my captain so you are penalised twice...Gah *grits teeth*

*Checks transfer league for striker*

AL JAY
16-08-2011, 11:29
# Team Manager GW TOT
1 taras terriers gary dickinson 68 68
2 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 66 66
3 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 65 65
4 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 65 65
5 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 63 63
6 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 63 63
7 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 59 59
8 adejereds gary peart 53 53
9 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 52 52
10 Unlikely Lads alan c 52 52
11 tonypub tony pub 51 51
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 51 51
13 theedge92 Michael Hall 51 51
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 47 47
15 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 42 42
16 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 39 39
17 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 38 38
18 austin ice bats henry arnold 37 37
19 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 37 37
20 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 34 34
21 LionFC Salman D 34 34
22 Untouchables David Retberg 33 33
23 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 32 32
24 Villa Warriors keith lucas 32 32
25 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 32 32
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 16 16

Well done to tara's terriers top of the league after the opening games!!!

COL NIL SATIS
16-08-2011, 18:47
Just one home win was recorded over nine Gameweek 1 matches, with Sergio Aguero the star performer (15 points ,30 if captain) ,other top points earners were Cahill 13 and Klasnic 12....Overall it was a pretty tight week which it always is in week 1,normally the league will settle down after the 1st month or so....

Superb week for Gary Dickinson who goes straight to the top of the table with a very impressive 68 points ,the top 6 all scored 60 plus which was a great effort

Bottom 3 at the min and all looking over there shoulders rather nervously are Villa Warriors,RAPID WIEN OE and Agua Dulce Reds

This is a marathon not a sprint though so i expect all them managers to put in a strong gameweek 2 ,lets hope the fantasy football site now settles down after the troubles we all had trying to log in on Saturday,looks as though week 1's head to head may have been postponed because there's no table to put up at the moment ,think they must still be having teething troubles on site with that one

Good luck to all in GAMEWEEK 2

gary d
16-08-2011, 21:25
dont really know how the points are scored or if you do it different to the fantasy league but on their site i have 72 points and i noticed 2nd place had 67 points.nice to be top,might never happen again,kids love seeing taras terriers top of table(our dog is called tara and she is a yorkshire terrier hence taras terriers)

AL JAY
16-08-2011, 22:02
You are right gary,Here is the updated table... I put that table up this morning it was copy and pasted off the original site and you have received bonus points, If you roll your cursor over the score underneath a player it tells you how that score came about!

Im sick that i changed Aguero for Gervinho when the site showed Aguero as doubtful :whistle:

Added after 3 minutes:

# Team Manager GW TOT
1 taras terriers gary dickinson 72 72
2 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 67 67
3 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 65 65
4 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 65 65
5 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 64 64
6 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 63 63
7 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 61 61
8 adejereds gary peart 54 54
9 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 53 53
10 theedge92 Michael Hall 53 53
11 Unlikely Lads alan c 52 52
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 52 52
13 tonypub tony pub 51 51
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 47 47
15 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 42 42
16 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 40 40
17 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 39 39
18 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 38 38
19 austin ice bats henry arnold 37 37
20 LionFC Salman D 35 35
21 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 34 34
22 Villa Warriors keith lucas 33 33
23 Untouchables David Retberg 33 33
24 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 33 33
25 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 32 32
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 16 16

theloner
16-08-2011, 22:22
Hmmm, Gervinho sent off will be my fault then....!!!!

AL JAY
16-08-2011, 22:25
Last season the table was updated Sat/Sun/Mon but these new servers seem slow to update bonus points, this morning Maxine and Colin were on 63 points each but now Max has 64 because she received 1 bonus point for Yaya Toure.Hopefully they will get their act together. Sorry for any confusion!

TheBloke
16-08-2011, 22:45
It doesn't matter for Maxine anyway....she knows nothing about football.:fpull:

Better than me this week so call it a day.:whistle:

Added after 8 minutes:

Another great feature of this game is that you can find out who has who by clicking on their team name,swearing,making a transfer,swearing the following week when said transfer gets sent off for sodomising the ref and then still get away with it because somebody looked at your team and did the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaxineC
16-08-2011, 23:38
It doesn't matter for Maxine anyway....she knows nothing about football.:fpull:

Better than me this week so call it a day.:whistle:

Added after 8 minutes:

Another great feature of this game is that you can find out who has who by clicking on their team name,swearing,making a transfer,swearing the following week when said transfer gets sent off for sodomising the ref and then still get away with it because somebody looked at your team and did the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go forth and multiply my dear... Much hair was pulled out selecting my team, which is currently beating you and Kirsty!! :rofl: :rofl: :raspberry2:

nurse ratchet
17-08-2011, 11:02
Due to their **** up on week 1 (neither me , nor my other half could log on to pick a team) the administrators have agreed to free team changes for week 2, all should have received this e mail.

Fantasy Premier League - An Apology
A statement has been issued regarding the Fantasy Premier League game.

As some of you are aware, many fans trying to access Fantasy Premier League on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning will have experienced problems logging in or registering teams prior to the Gameweek 1 deadline.
?
While the demand reached unprecedented levels on Saturday morning, we fell short of the standards you expect from the world's biggest fantasy football game and make no excuses for what was both a frustrating and disappointing experience ahead of the new season. For this we apologise unreservedly.

technical issue

Our technical teams have been working throughout the weekend to ensure the technical issue that led to the problems experienced by users are dealt with. Work also continues to improve the quality of your experience with additional steps taken in the game itself that enable you to:

?1. Receive unlimited transfers
No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek
2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

?2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2 The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer'
> Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

?3. Win a VIP trip to watch Man Utd v Chelsea The manager of the team that accumulates the most points in Gameweeks 2,
3 & 4 will win a VIP trip for two to watch Man Utd v Chelsea on Sunday 18th September 2011 . The prize includes all transport, two nights'
accommodation, match tickets, pre-match hospitality and 250 spending money. If there is a tie between teams, the team with the fewest transfers between Gameweeks 2-4 will win the trip. In the event of a further tie, the winner will be selected at random.

?4. Win a new monthly prize - iPad2
Each monthly winner of Fantasy Premier League 2011/12 will be able to choose between receiving an iPad2 or the current monthly prize (replica shirt, iPod nano & digital camera). The runner-up will then receive whichever prize is not claimed by the monthly winner.

isolated case

?Having monitored many of the comments that have been posted on message boards, via blogs, in forums and on social networks, we hope the following additional points will also help clarify some of the queries
raised:

Fantasy Premier League is still run by the same provider. A redesign was required in order to incorporate new features and in order to maintain consistency with the next version of the Premier League's official site but the problems are not related to the new look.

EA SPORTS sponsor the official match statistics across the Premier League website and were not involved in the rebuild of this season's Fantasy Premier League game nor responsible in any way for the issues suffered by users over the weekend.

The login/registration system had to be upgraded during the summer - this service is delivered by a new third party provider and is the most significant change from previous seasons.

The live updates will be functioning for Gameweek 2.

All league standings will be updated after each points update as per previous seasons. The single update for Gameweek 1 was an isolated case.

If you have problems logging in, please try resetting your password by entering your email address on this page:
https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/login/reset_password.html.
You'll be emailed a new password to use that you can change to something more memorable once you've logged in by visiting 'My Account'. If you are not receiving the password reminder, please check your Junk folder in your email inbox and add noreply@send.premierleague.com to your Mailing List to ensure that the email arrives in your inbox.

Please continue to email support@fantasy.premierleague.com with any issues you experience on the site with login, points updates etc.

?Again, we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused and diminished enjoyment of Fantasy Premier League.

We are confident that the measures in place will prevent any repeat of the issues players of Fantasy Premier League encountered at the weekend and hope you are looking forward to another exciting season as much as we are.

COL NIL SATIS
18-08-2011, 00:15
Think there will be a massive move in transfers this week ,......My teams now how i want it and not the one i had on Saturday ....majorly blitzed my team and i am now happy with the starting 11 i have in place

KirstyJay
18-08-2011, 00:20
Go forth and multiply my dear... Much hair was pulled out selecting my team, which is currently beating you and Kirsty!! :rofl: :rofl: :raspberry2:Take no notice of him... he takes it seriously.

I, however do not, as I have too much else to do... ! :eek:

MaxineC
18-08-2011, 00:51
Take no notice of him... he takes it seriously.

I, however do not, as I have too much else to do... ! :eek:

The day I start to take him seriously is the day I chuck myself off a barranco... :D

TheBloke
18-08-2011, 02:16
It's great that they have allowed unlimited transfers this week but they should have started the league again to make it completely fair for everybody.
It's no consolation to Mike and his missus if they start 60 points behind everyone else and every other player has the chance to rejig their teams based on the the first weekend of games.

How many players have Aguero in their sides now?.......Reminder to self......don't take it too seriously!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for this weekend but not as much as me:football::football::football::football::footbal l::football::football:

COL NIL SATIS
22-08-2011, 00:01
Week 2 tables will be updated after tomorrows game

Tenerife Forum Classic League

Tenerife Forum head to head

CaribeCelt
22-08-2011, 22:07
Is anybody else having problems getting on the fantasy football site?
I think it might have went down again.

MaxineC
22-08-2011, 22:11
I was on earlier this evening, everything was fine then...

AL JAY
22-08-2011, 22:51
Just been on, its updating at the mo!!!

KirstyJay
23-08-2011, 18:24
I have set up a google docs spreadsheet that everyone can see here :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoLG45BEwpDCdGQ3bGVPd29KN0J1UkszR0RFYlJLL Xc&hl=en_US

COL has editing privileges to updates the scores... if you want them too, AL, just PM me an email address that you have a google docs account with, if not... just any email will do, and you can set up an account using that email to edit :)

Not too happy that I'm currently in 22nd place, as the bloke did my team this week. Should I suspect sabotage....? :whistle:

TheBloke
23-08-2011, 19:25
Sabotage?....who doe's he play for?

COL NIL SATIS
23-08-2011, 20:43

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoLG45BEwpDCdGQ3bGVPd29KN0J1UkszR0RFYlJLL Xc&hl=en_US

COL has editing privileges to updates the scores... if you want them too, AL, just PM me an email address that you have a google docs account with, if not... just any email will do, and you can set up an account using that email to edit :)

Not too happy that I'm currently in 22nd place, as the bloke did my team this week. Should I suspect sabotage....? :whistle:

Cheers Kirsty will take a look at that now

KirstyJay
23-08-2011, 21:07
Sabotage?....who doe's he play for?Balotellibackheel FC ;)

COL NIL SATIS
23-08-2011, 21:30

Thanks Kirsty ,managed to find out how to edit the spreadsheet etc,nice addittion that is ....appreciate it

henry
23-08-2011, 21:53
i change a few players just now. so watch me climb to the top this weekend. and make room for the champ right here!!!!!

woo woo woo ... you know it!!!

COL NIL SATIS
24-08-2011, 00:07
i change a few players just now. so watch me climb to the top this weekend. and make room for the champ right here!!!!!

Is right Henry ........!! Something tells me that may be a bad move ;)

Is right Henry ........!! Something tells me that may be a bad move ;)

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE LATEST STANDINGS

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 52 115
1 taras terriers gary dickinson 43 115
3 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 45 110
4 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 38 105
5 theedge92 Michael Hall 48 101
6 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 33 97
6 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 45 97
8 Unlikely Lads alan c 44 96
9 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 34 95
10 adejereds gary peart 40 94
11 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 40 93
12 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 26 91
13 Villa Warriors keith lucas 51 84
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 36 83
14 Untouchables David Retberg 50 83
14 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 50 83
17 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 42 82
18 tonypub tony pub 26 77
19 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 34 76
20 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 37 75
21 LionFC Salman D 34 69
22 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 36 68
22 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 29 68
24 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 28 62
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 23 60
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 27 43

Added after 2 minutes:

Will update the HEAD TO HEAD soon as its sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBloke
24-08-2011, 02:08
Why is Maxine above me in the table?

Is it because she is female i.e sympathy or has she posted the link to her website to you?:wow:

MaxineC
24-08-2011, 10:02
Why is Maxine above me in the table?

Is it because she is female i.e sympathy or has she posted the link to her website to you?:wow:

Because I'm bloody brilliant.... Gorgeous, funny, successful and it would appear a good football manager :heyhey: :raspberry2:

henry
24-08-2011, 18:04
we see maxinec we see!!!

AL JAY
26-08-2011, 18:03
Well ive had a bad start to the season similar to last year but i ended up 3rd then, So don't lose heart anyone!!!
Im glad that we still counted the first weeks scores because we all had ample time to pick a team! I would have scored an extra 30 points if EA Sports hadn't f****d up and let us access our teams!!!
They have now sorted out our head to head league! Good luck to all managers this week

Well done to Col nil satis ,Villa Warriors,Untouchables and Rapid Wien on scoring 50 points or over, Tara's Terriers are now sharing top spot with CNS!!!

COL NIL SATIS
26-08-2011, 18:36
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL WEEK 2 UPDATE

Week 2 was quite a low scoring week in Fantasy Football with quite a few players struggling to hit the big scores ,a lot can change in a short space of time in this game though so players near the foot of the table only need 1 big score to quickly shoot up the table,the top gameweek scorer for week 2 was my team COL NIL SATIS FC with an impressive 52 points,and i join Gary Dickinson(Taras Terriers) at the top,closely followed by Sporting Abeergut (David Rodger)in 3rd place--- Soy del tate(4th),the edge92(5th) and Maxchester united(6th) make up the top 6 places,well done guys :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

At the foot of the table the bottom 3 are NUFC Disunited,Austin ice bats and Agua dulce reds,hope to see you guys hit big scores in gameweek 3 and start that charge up the table :wave:

The Scout Previews Gameweek 3

While the fixture schedule gets ready for a brief hiatus due to upcoming internationals, the Scout only has eyes for the big Gameweek ahead.

There are some tricky ties up next for those at the top of the table. Champions Manchester United entertain a weakened Arsenal while Roberto Mancini’s Manchester City make their way to Tottenham Hotspur, with the home side looking to recover from last Monday’s defeat at Old Trafford. Wolverhampton Wanderers will need to be at their best to maintain their one hundred percent record, as the cauldron of a West Midlands derby at Aston Villa awaits them.

Chelsea and Liverpool take on Norwich City and Bolton Wanderers respectively and with both home sides victorious last week, they’ll be eyeing up back-to-back wins with Fantasy managers anticipating some big returns.

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE TABLE(WEEK 2 UPDATE)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/fantasyprem.jpg

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 52 115
1 taras terriers gary dickinson 43 115
3 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 45 110
4 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 38 105
5 theedge92 Michael Hall 48 101
6 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 33 97
6 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 45 97
8 Unlikely Lads alan c 44 96
9 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 34 95
10 adejereds gary peart 40 94
11 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 40 93
12 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 26 91
13 Villa Warriors keith lucas 51 84
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 36 83
14 Untouchables David Retberg 50 83
14 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 50 83
17 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 42 82
18 tonypub tony pub 26 77
19 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 34 76
20 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 37 75
21 LionFC Salman D 34 69
22 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 36 68
22 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 29 68
24 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 28 62
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 23 60
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 27 43

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD (WEEK 2 UPDATE)

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 2 0 0 115 6
1 taras terriers 2 0 0 115 6
3 theedge92 2 0 0 101 6
4 TJ ALLSTARS 2 0 0 82 6
5 Chio's Chuffs 1 1 0 91 4
6 tonypub 1 1 0 77 4
7 MaxChester United 1 0 1 97 3
8 Unlikely Lads 1 0 1 96 3
9 A&B Bayern Bru 1 0 1 95 3
10 adejereds 1 0 1 94 3
11 west mid tykes 1 0 1 83 3
11 RAPID WIEN OE 1 0 1 83 3
13 LionFC 1 0 1 69 3
14 RedsBarmyArmy 1 0 1 68 3
15 NUFC Disunited 1 0 1 62 3
16 Balotellibackheel 0 0 2 97 0
17 AL JAY...EFC 0 0 2 76 0
18 ChicharitoMiCorazón 0 0 2 68 0
19 austin ice bats 0 0 2 60 0
20 Agua Dulce Reds 0 0 2 43 0

Good luck to everybody for week 3,it'll be a hard gameweek looking at this weekends fixtures but there are points to be had ...!!! :):):)

MaxineC
27-08-2011, 00:31

we see maxinec we see!!!

In your dreams Henry... :raspberry2:

COL NIL SATIS
27-08-2011, 00:52
In your dreams Henry... :raspberry2:

H i think you have met your match here sir:wow: .....Max is ON a roll

i now reply to Max as Mrs Ferguson .............Hi Mrs Ferguson x :raspberry2:

MaxineC
27-08-2011, 01:00

we see maxinec we see!!!

Lady Ferguson, please... :rolleyes:

SAF used to be a member of the same health club as me, we shared the steam room regularly... oh, and he lived around the corner from me! ;) :D

COL NIL SATIS
27-08-2011, 01:30
Lady Ferguson, please... :rolleyes:

SAF used to be a member of the same health club as me, we shared the steam room regularly... oh, and he lived around the corner from me! ;) :D

Did he always tap his watch when his paid half hour was up in the Steam room with you Max.? Pointing at it shouting there's 4 more mins here surely .....Referee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

MaxineC
27-08-2011, 01:43
Did he always tap his watch when his paid half hour was up in the Steam room with you Max.? Pointing at it shouting there's 4 more mins here surely .....Referee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

No, on those occasions he was more than happy for Fergie time... and in that steam it's easy to lose the ref... :raspberry2:

henry
27-08-2011, 21:07

we see we see!! i allways love when a diva challage me!! she real get lose when i´m speeding up the list. and maxine will look both ways and said. what just happed?? and i be saying woo...woo..woo.. i told ya!!!

COL NIL SATIS
27-08-2011, 21:52
No, on those occasions he was more than happy for Fergie time... and in that steam it's easy to lose the ref... :raspberry2:

Haha nice one !!

MaxineC
27-08-2011, 23:23
we see we see!! i allways love when a diva challage me!! she real get lose when i´m speeding up the list. and maxine will look both ways and said. what just happed?? and i be saying woo...woo..woo.. i told ya!!!

I seem to remember lots of Liverpool fans saying that last season... Still waiting for them! :rofl:

COL NIL SATIS
28-08-2011, 00:25
Provisional table after Saturdays games

1 taras terriers gary dickinson 20 135
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 20 135
3 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 21 131
4 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 15 120
5 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 22 119
6 theedge92 Michael Hall 17 118
7 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 22 117
8 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 24 115
9 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 21 114
10 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 13 110
11 Unlikely Lads alan c 10 106
12 adejereds gary peart 12 106
13 LionFC Salman D 36 105
14 Untouchables David Retberg 20 103
15 Villa Warriors keith lucas 19 103
16 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 19 101
17 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 19 95
18 tonypub tony pub 28 93
19 west mid tykes Dean Holden 9 88
20 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 4 87
21 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 19 87
22 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 9 84
23 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 18 80
24 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 29 72
25 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 9 69
26 austin ice bats henry arnold 14 50

Just a quick update for any new players/managers

Remember guys if you make transfers YOU get 1 FREE Each week,but any more than 1 in any game week will see you lose -4 points ,if you want to make a load of transfers remember you have 2 wildcards(have as many transfers as you like) ..1 in early season/1 late season

Use them wisely ---:wave:

Added after 2 minutes:

Rules and FAQS here guys

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

MaxineC
28-08-2011, 00:48

Oh dear, so much for your prediction about climbing to the top this weekend, Henry. You're now on the very bottom... :whistle:

Ok, there's still tomorrows matches to go, but I can't see you scoring the 86pts you need to take you to the top... and half my team are playing tomorrow! :D

COL NIL SATIS
28-08-2011, 21:45
Tenerife Forum Fantasy football classic League and Head to head tables will be updated

Monday 9pm

been some massive scores this week ,also an in depth weekly round up will also be posted on both leagues :tiphat:

MaxineC
29-08-2011, 11:34
I couldn't wait, so had a look on the site... The bloke may have steamed ahead of me, but all-in-all pretty pleased with myself! :D

AL JAY
29-08-2011, 12:07
The tables still need adjusting as well, the bonus points haven't been added to the league table score,I scored a mahoosive 89 and have gone from 19th to 6th once all scores are collated if my maths are right!

MaxineC
29-08-2011, 12:14
The tables still need adjusting as well, the bonus points haven't been added to the league table score,I scored a mahoosive 89 and have gone from 19th to 6th once all scores are collated if my maths are right!

And I'm still ahead of you... :raspberry2: :D

COL NIL SATIS
29-08-2011, 19:38
TENERIFE FORUM (FANTASY FOOTBALL)WEEK 3 UPDATE

Well what a week that was :wow::wow::wow:....There are always some weeks in Fantasy football were the scoring goes through the roof and this was certainly one of those weeks,Key players who did a lot of damage were the usual suspects ,Rooney scoring an incredible 19 points doubled to 38 if you were lucky enough to have him as captain,Ashley Young (23 points) and Dzeko (21 points),also plentiful amounts of assists throughout the league with Nasri grabbing 3 assists on debut for Man City

There were some unbelievable scores this week in the Tenerife Forum Classic League with the top 3 scorers being-- Balotellibackheel scoring an almighty 91 points:),AL JAY EFC also the highest mover of the week (up from 17th to 6th) scored a whopping 89 points:),Sporting Abeergut piled on a mighty 88:),well done guys them scores are unbelievable and have thrown the title race wide open,which is always great to see

Top 6 as it stands in the Tenerife Forum classic league saw COL NIL SATIS go top hitting the landmark 200 points for gameweek 3,followed closely in 2nd by David Rodgers (Sporting Abeergut) (198 pts),upto 3rd go Balotellibackheel (188 pts),4th Soy Del Tete (good week for Nikkis mob (176 pts), 5th Maxine's Maxchester United (had an awesome week flying up the table) (166 pts) and 6th (highest weekly mover) AL JAY EFC's gang (165 pts)

Well done guys :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Bottom 3 as it stands are

Reds Barmy Army
Austin Ice bats
Agua Dulce Reds

These 3 managers are in need of a major score, to get them back into the hunt ,but its early days and as i always say this is a marathon and not a sprint ,so you guys have plenty of time to push your teams back up the table in quick time

TENERIFE CLASSIC LEAGUE LEAGUE TABLE WEEK 3 (UPDATED)

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 85 200
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 88 198
3 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 91 188
4 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 71 176
5 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 69 166
6 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 89 165
7 Untouchables David Retberg 80 163
8 taras terriers gary dickinson 44 159
9 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 64 157
10 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 60 151
11 adejereds gary peart 52 146
11 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 51 146
13 Unlikely Lads alan c 46 142
13 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 67 142
15 west mid tykes Dean Holden 61 140
16 theedge92 Michael Hall 32 133
17 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 42 124
18 Villa Warriors keith lucas 36 120
19 LionFC Salman D 46 115
20 tonypub tony pub 46 111
21 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 40 108
22 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 24 107
23 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 44 106
24 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 39 99
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 50 86
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 40 83

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD WEEK 3 TABLE UPDATED

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 3 0 0 200 9
2 taras terriers 3 0 0 159 9
3 theedge92 3 0 0 133 9
4 Chio's Chuffs 2 1 0 151 7
5 MaxChester United 2 0 1 166 6
6 A&B Bayern Bru 2 0 1 146 6
7 TJ ALLSTARS 2 0 1 124 6
8 LionFC 2 0 1 115 6
9 tonypub 1 1 1 111 4
10 Balotellibackheel 1 0 2 188 3
11 AL JAY...EFC 1 0 2 165 3
12 adejereds 1 0 2 146 3
13 Unlikely Lads 1 0 2 142 3
14 west mid tykes 1 0 2 140 3
15 ChicharitoMiCorazón 1 0 2 108 3
16 RAPID WIEN OE 1 0 2 107 3
17 NUFC Disunited 1 0 2 106 3
18 RedsBarmyArmy 1 0 2 99 3
19 austin ice bats 0 0 3 86 0
20 Agua Dulce Reds 0 0 3 83 0

3 managers keep there 100% record in the Head to Head ,COL NIL SATIS FC,Taras Terriers and theedge92 all have 3 straight wins on the bounce...well done guys,keep it going

We now go into the international break ,so all managers get a chance to take stock and check there teams to see if there will be any changes they need to make,will players panic and start going transfer crazy,or do you have confidence in the players at your disposal ..All in all the Tenerife Forums Fantasy Football has now really kicked in and its great to see the players also getting involved in the forum thread ...Look forward to WEEK 4 starting ,i will post up the Scouts hints and tips sometime next week!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL !!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

I couldn't wait, so had a look on the site... The bloke may have steamed ahead of me, but all-in-all pretty pleased with myself! :D

Nice one Max,you had a great week,great to see you flying up that table ...superb !!

TheBloke
29-08-2011, 21:57
Do you fancy her or something?

She flew up precisely one place:bootyshake:

MaxineC
29-08-2011, 22:10
Do you fancy her or something?

She flew up precisely one place:bootyshake:

Bog off you... :raspberry2:

CaribeCelt
30-08-2011, 00:02
I made a big mistake not picking Rooney as captain...cost me twenty odd points.
Made him captain now but he will probably not score to December... knowing my luck.

TheBloke
30-08-2011, 19:21
The league has been further updated....Rooney gets an extra assist:laugh:

Kerrrrching 6pts more!!!!!

AL JAY
30-08-2011, 19:32

Wooohoooo thanks G *Does that snappy thing with fingers* ROONEY ROONEY!!!

MaxineC
31-08-2011, 00:37
I made a big mistake not picking Rooney as captain...cost me twenty odd points.
Made him captain now but he will probably not score to December... knowing my luck.

And I made the smart decision to make him my captain from the start... :raspberry2: :D

Bloody marvellous!! :heyhey:

COL NIL SATIS
02-09-2011, 22:33
Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Table updated!!!!!!!!!!

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 91 206
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 94 204
3 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 97 194
4 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 71 176
5 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 75 172
6 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 95 171
7 Untouchables David Retberg 86 169
8 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 67 160
9 taras terriers gary dickinson 44 159
10 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 63 154
11 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 73 148
12 adejereds gary peart 52 146
12 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 51 146
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 67 146
15 Unlikely Lads alan c 49 145
16 theedge92 Michael Hall 32 133
17 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 42 124
18 Villa Warriors keith lucas 36 120
19 LionFC Salman D 46 115
20 tonypub tony pub 46 111
21 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 40 108
22 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 24 107
23 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 44 106
24 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 39 99
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 53 89
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 40 83

The Scout Reviews Gameweek 3

The Scout has barely had time to draw breath from a devastating day of attacking Barclays Premier League football and perhaps will need the upcoming two-week international break to recover. There’s no surprise to see Manchester United and Manchester City score so highly in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index with both sides the only two with perfect league records left in the top-flight. Let’s sit down and dissect the bonus point allocation from the extraordinary Gameweek gone by.
Aston Villa 0-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers

The West Midlands derby saw honours even, as the sides played out a no-score draw. Christophe Berra’s 3 clearances, 1 block and 1 shot, in addition to his clean sheet, saw the Wolverhampton Wanderers centre half pick up 3 bonus points. Defensive team mate Stephen Ward shared the maximum 3 bonus for an attacking performance that saw him complete 2 dribbles and 3 crosses, while Aston Villa’s Gabby Agbonlahor and Stephen Hunt for the visitors contributed 2 dribbles and 3 crosses to pick up 1 bonus point. Wolves stopper Wayne Hennessey also grabbed 1 bonus for 6 saves to help repel the home side.
Blackburn Rovers 0-1 Everton

Everton’s Leighton Baines walked away with 3 bonus points at Ewood Park – the left-back’s 3 tackles were crucial to his side’s clean sheet and 5 crosses from the flank were a constant threat to Blackburn Rovers. Tim Howard and Mikel Arteta were both awarded 2 bonus apiece – the former made 10 saves to defy Steve Kean’s side while Arteta’s late penalty winner saw him bring home the bonus, too.
Chelsea 3-1 Norwich City

Frank Lampard claimed the 3 bonus points for a performance that saw the midfielder grab a goal and an assist as Chelsea won the second home fixture in a row. Jose Bosingwa walked away with 2 bonus; in addition to his goal, the right-back made 2 tackles and 5 dribbles in another strong display, while Grant Holt was awarded 1 bonus for scoring what proved to be Norwich City’s consolation goal in the 3-1 defeat.
Liverpool 3-1 Bolton Wanderers

Jordan Henderson’s goal and 4 crosses at Anfield on Saturday evening was enough to bring the Liverpool midfielder all 3 bonus points. Martin Skrtel made a solid impact coming on as a substitute, with a goal, 2 clearances and a tackle earning him 2 bonus, while Charlie Adam earned himself another bonus point for his goal and assist contribution.
Manchester United 8-2 Arsenal

A stunning performance from Ashley Young saw the winger put Arsenal to the sword with two goals and three assists and there’s no surprise to see him pick up the 3 bonus points as a result. Wayne Rooney’s hat-trick, in addition to one assist, brought him 2 bonus, while the Gunners’ Robin Van Persie snatched a single bonus point for his goal and 3 shots on target as consolation for a severe beating.
Newcastle United 2-1 Fulham

Two goals from Leon Best against Fulham were enough to clinch the Newcastle United forward 3 bonus points, though he also recorded an impressive 7 dribbles in the 2-1 win. Yohan Cabaye’s all-round performance saw the midfielder have 2 shots, make 2 tackles and 1 assist as he was awarded 2 bonus, while Jonas Gutierrez picked up 1 bonus for an assist and 2 shots on target.
Swansea City 0-0 Sunderland

A goalless draw at the Liberty Stadium saw the bonus points snapped up by defenders. The maximum 3 bonus points went to Swansea City’s Neil Taylor – the full-back won 1 tackle and put in 3 crucial blocks to earn his side a clean sheet, while Sunderland’s Wes Brown picked up 2 bonus for a solid defensive shift that saw him make 3 clearances, 2 blocks and 1 interception. Swansea right-back Angel Rangel grabbed 1 bonus with 3 successful tackles and 1 clearance the key factors.
Tottenham Hotspur 1-5 Manchester City

Edin Dzeko’s brilliant start to the season shows no sign of abating as the Bosnian centre forward put four goals past Tottenham Hotspur to help continue his side’s one hundred percent start to the season. Samir Nasri’s first match in a Manchester City shirt saw the summer signing grab three assists in a superb debut showing, while Vincent Kompany’s defensive stats were a stand-out – he made 2 tackles, 2 clearances, 3 interceptions and 3 blocks to gain 1 bonus point.
West Bromwich Albion 0-1 Stoke City

Ryan Shawcross was a defensive rock in Stoke City’s narrow victory at the Hawthorns – the centre-half won 4 tackles and made 3 clearances, 2 interceptions and 2 blocks to help his side record a cleans sheet - he duly picked up 3 bonus points. Ryan Shotton was awarded 2 bonus points for his late match-winner, while Kenwyne Jones was also awarded 2 bonus for a performance that included 6 dribbles and 2 clearances.
Wigan Athletic 2-0 Queens Park Rangers

Franco Di Santo’s brace was the difference between the two teams at the DW Stadium and not surprisingly, the in- form forward was awarded all 3 bonus points. Team-mate Hugo Rodallega grabbed 2 bonus for an assist, 2 interceptions and 1 dribble, while Latics full-back Emerson Boyce picked up 1 bonus for a performance that saw him make an assist, 2 tackles and 1 interception.

Good luck in WEEK 4 to all players in the TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC League and Head to Head

COL NIL SATIS
08-09-2011, 18:59
The Scout previews Gameweek 4

Back and fully refreshed after a two-week break for international matches, the Scout has his eye on some strong home fixtures this upcoming Gameweek.

Arsenal entertain Swansea City and Arsene Wenger will be looking for a convincing response after the Gunners’ 8-2 humiliation at Old Trafford, while Manchester City play host to Wigan Athletic with Roberto Mancini hoping for a repeat of the performance that saw Tottenham Hotspur swept aside so ruthlessly at White Hart Lane.

Near the bottom, both Blackburn Rovers and West Bromwich Albion - the only two sides to have lost all three matches in August - travel to Fulham and Norwich City respectively as they look to pick up their first league points of the season.
Talking tactics

With the transfer window firmly shut, the Scout has a keen interest on some of the new arrivals. Arsenal’s acquisition of Mikel Arteta is an intriguing one - the Spaniard arrives as a likely replacement for Cesc Fabregas in the playmaker role and priced at 8.0, looks something of a bargain.

Fulham’s new boy Bryan Ruiz brings a much-need attacking threat to the Cottagers’ game. The Costa Rican is adaptable; he can play on the left wing or up front, but his scoring record in Holland with FC Twente suggests Martin Jol will utilise his £10m purchase as a forward in the weekend home clash with Blackburn Rovers. At 7.0, the Scout will be keen to see if Ruiz can deliver on his promise.

Juan Mata was, of course, acquired prior to “deadline day” and his Chelsea debut saw the young midfielder come on as a substitute wide right in the 3-1 win over Norwich City. Mata needed less than half an hour to find the net and seems a certain starter as Andre Villas-Boas takes his side to Sunderland.
By the numbers
Most shots without scoring Player Club Total Shots On Target Off Target
Adel Taarabt Queens Park Rangers 14 8 6
Rafael Van Der Vaart Tottenham Hotspur 12 8 4
Victor Moses Wigan Athletic 12 7 5
Asamoah Gyan Sunderland 12 5 7
Danny Graham Swansea City 10 6 4
Stephane Sessegnon Sunderland 10 4 6
Yaya Toure Manchester City 9 5 4
Andy Carroll Liverpool 9 4 5
Jermaine Defoe Tottenham Hotspur 8 6 2
Jamie O’Hara Wolverhampton Wanderers 8 2 6

It’s easy to become disheartened when your Fantasy picks aren’t finding the net and the temptation is sometimes strong to transfer them out. The Scout’s list of the top ten players for unsuccessful goal attempts highlights those players who are regularly threatening but have yet to make it count.

Owners of Adel Taarabt should be encouraged, then; the Queens Park Rangers midfielder has had 14 shots at goal, with 8 on target, indicating he’s showing plenty of promise. Wigan Athletic’s Victor Moses, at just 5.0,has also been unlucky – the winger has averaged 4 shots per match over his three appearances, with 7 on target.

Sunderland have scored just a single goal so far this season, but a look at both Asamoah Gyan and Stephane Sessegnon highlights the pair have threatened plenty – despite managing 22 shots between them, they have yet to return Fantasy points. Similarly, Tottenham Hotspur duo Rafael Van der Vaart and Jermaine Defoe have a combined total of 20 shots without scoring a goal.
Ones to watch

Adel Taarabt – as shown above, Taarabt has been a major threat for Queens Park Rangers without yet seeing a return for his performances. Neil Warnock’s side have been boosted by a number of signings of late and a home match with Newcastle United gives the new-look team the chance to pick up their first home win of the new campaign. Taarabt, as playmaker, should be at the heart of their attacking play.

Jamie O’Hara – he’s been kept in the shade by the performances of Matthew Jarvis but, as the above figures illustrate, O’Hara has shown plenty attacking intent. With Jarvis an injury doubt ahead of the weekend, the Scout reckons a showdown with former club Tottenham Hotspur provides the perfect platform for O’Hara to prove a point to former boss Harry Redknapp.

Clint Dempsey – the visit of Blackburn Rovers gives Fulham an opportunity to kick on after a stuttering start to the season. With Bobby Zamora injured, Dempsey has been used as a forward and found the net in his last match away to Newcastle United. Steve Kean’s side arrive low on confidence and the American could inspire his side to victory at Craven Cottage.

Robin Van Persie – a home match with Swansea City offers Arsenal a chance to pick up their first league victory of the season. Their skipper found the net in the Old Trafford defeat and the Scout reckons he’s an obvious contender to rack up the points against Brendan Rodgers’ visitors, with Theo Walcott carrying the threat from midfield.

Edin Dzeko - top scorer in the Premier League with six goals to his name already, Dzeko approaches the home match with Wigan Athletic in sensational form. With his four-goal haul at Tottenham still fresh in the memory, the Bosnian is impossible to ignore, though the Scout has his fingers crossed Roberto Mancini doesn’t bring rotation into play, with the Champions League just around the corner.

Grant Holt – the Norwich City forward opened his account for the season with a goal in his side’s 3-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge. Next up for the Canaries is a home tie with an out-of-sorts West Bromwich Albion and Holt’s penalty duties play a key factor in the Scout’s selection.

Fantasy Football Scout The Scout is brought to you by Fantasy Football Scout

TheBloke
08-09-2011, 22:02
Is it true that you've used your wildcard along with Al Jay?

COL NIL SATIS
08-09-2011, 22:25
Is it true that you've used your wildcard along with Al Jay?

Hmmmmmmmm,now that would be telling ............. :)

COL NIL SATIS
11-09-2011, 23:26
All tables etc will be updated after the Monday night Football ,also with a weekly review :)!!!

TheBloke
12-09-2011, 12:09
Not a happy bunny and am going to write a letter of complaint to Mr Mancini......how can a striker score 4 goals then be dropped for the following game?

Mutter,mutter,mutter:confused:

MaxineC
12-09-2011, 19:29
Not a happy bunny and am going to write a letter of complaint to Mr Mancini......how can a striker score 4 goals then be dropped for the following game?

Mutter,mutter,mutter:confused:

:raspberry2: :raspberry2: :D

KirstyJay
12-09-2011, 20:01
:raspberry2: :raspberry2: :DIt seems I am one of the highest scorers this week... unfortunately, I cannot take credit, as the Bloke's been managing my team for me, as I'm constantly bogged down with other stuff. But hey! I'll take the trophy if it comes :D

MaxineC
12-09-2011, 20:05
It seems I am one of the highest scorers this week... unfortunately, I cannot take credit, as the Bloke's been managing my team for me, as I'm constantly bogged down with other stuff. But hey! I'll take the trophy if it comes :D

Oh shut up moaning... you love it! :raspberry2:

AL JAY
12-09-2011, 20:23
Interesting scenario going into tonights final game of the week, Im currently top scorer of the week with 78 points and i play Kirsty's team who was on 77 in the "Head to head" league, I have Leon Best and Kirsty has Taylor & Simpson. If Best scores i will probably win, if Newcastle keep a clean sheet Kirsty will win!!!

henry
12-09-2011, 21:31
watch out everyone!! go ahead take a look at my new guys i made some minor changes so watch out COL NIL SATIS and others!! i be coming up very fast now!! oh yeah i allmost forgot bazinga!!!!!

MaxineC
12-09-2011, 22:27
watch out everyone!! go ahead take a look at my new guys i made some minor changes so watch out COL NIL SATIS and others!! i be coming up very fast now!! oh yeah i allmost forgot bazinga!!!!!

Ah, but how many points were you deducted for changing so many of your players... :raspberry2: :D

COL NIL SATIS
13-09-2011, 19:00

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL (WEEKLY ROUND UP GAMEWEEK 4)

Well what can i say .....Another massive scoring week for many teams who had the big hitters in play IE Rooney and Aguero who both bagged impressive hattricks,other players who came to the fore front and will have been noticed by many managers were Chicarito(12 pts) and he could be a player that will score very heavily this season ,the midfielders that stood out were Nani,petrov,Walters and Silva who all scored 10 points,defensively there were points all over the place but the main players were Jones, Terry and Shorey who all scored 12 and 11 points respectively

The Tenerife Forum Movers and shakers this week were Kirsty Jays Chicarito MiCorazon who scored an incredible 90 points followed by Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 84 points,COL NIL SATIS FC 82 points,also having another great week was AL JAYS EFC scoring 80 points and making headway into the top 3 ,Chios Chuffs 79 also had a very steady week,one player who deserves a mention is Henrys Austin ice bats coming in with a solid 78 pts ---WELL DONE GUYS

So the top 6 changed yet again with COL NIL SATIS Holding onto 1st place closely followed by David Rodgers (SportingAbeergut) who remains 2nd,going up into 3rd AL JAY EFC ,with Balotellibackheel dropping 1 place to 4th ,5th and 6th see Caribe Celtic staying steady and Maxchester United dropping 1 place into 6th

At the foot of the table the bottom 3 all remain as we were

Austin Ice bats
Reds Barmy Army
Agua Dulce Reds

This coming week (GAMEWEEK 5) looks like it'll be a lower scoring week overall with some of the big hitters playing each other ,so there will have to be some shrewd choices to come into play i think ,but as ever its all about player choice!!!! The leagues now taking shape and the next few weeks could make or break some managers !!! Good luck to 1 and all

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 82 288
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 66 270
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 80 251
4 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 57 251
5 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 79 239
6 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 66 238
7 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 79 233
8 Untouchables David Retberg 68 233
9 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 84 232
10 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 42 218
11 taras terriers gary dickinson 58 217
12 west mid tykes Dean Holden 68 210
13 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 90 198
14 adejereds gary peart 55 197
15 Unlikely Lads alan c 49 194
16 Villa Warriors keith lucas 73 193
17 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 37 183
18 theedge92 Michael Hall 44 177
19 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 55 175
20 tonypub tony pub 64 175
21 LionFC Salman D 49 164
22 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 51 157
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 47 154
24 austin ice bats henry arnold 78 151
25 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 36 131
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 25 104

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD has yet to be updated but i will put that League up once the tables have been updated !!!

henry
13-09-2011, 19:34
i maybe be the last bottome 3 but that won´t last long.... bazinga!!!!!

COL NIL SATIS
13-09-2011, 21:28
i maybe be the last bottome 3 but that won´t last long.... bazinga!!!!!

Best of luck H -------- Bazinga!!!!!! :)

henry
13-09-2011, 21:36
do you know what bazinga really means col nil? bazinga means this...Brainy, Arrogant, Zany, Intelligent, Nerdy Guy, Alienated!
That's the acronym to B.A.Z.I.N.G.A!

just wanna tell you what bazinga means. and it means me lol!!!

MaxineC
13-09-2011, 22:49
do you know what bazinga really means col nil? bazinga means this...Brainy, Arrogant, Zany, Intelligent, Nerdy Guy, Alienated!
That's the acronym to B.A.Z.I.N.G.A!

just wanna tell you what bazinga means. and it means me lol!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You do make me smile Henry... :D

henry
15-09-2011, 20:52
can´t wait for this weekend that my team going to rank in the points!!! and climb the table. just like i´m offically the tenerife forum champ. i got my own title in my avatar.. so make way everyone!!! da champ is coming!!!!

AL JAY
15-09-2011, 23:24
c'mon the austin ice bats!!!

henry
18-09-2011, 21:08
well, everybody the austin ice bats have a few tricks up our sleeves.. :devil2::devil2:

just like the dx said in wwe..

WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!! WATCH OUT!!!:box:

MaxineC
19-09-2011, 00:11
I can hardly contain my excitement, Henry.... :whistle: :D

COL NIL SATIS
19-09-2011, 14:51
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE

UPDATE: GAMEWEEK 5 : Another high scoring gameweek in Fantasy football land with some major scores landed,Chio's Chuffs (David Jones) scored an incredible 84 points:wow: pushing them right into contention in 3rd place,Sporting ABeergut (David Rodger) held 2nd place with a very impressive 76 points:tiphat:,3rd highest score went to AL JAY EFC (Alan Smyth) 65 points:yum: (dropping a place to 4th)..COL NIL SATIS FC just about kept top of the pile with a steady 61 points,Balotellibackheel and Caribe Celtic make up the top 6 in the standings

Major scorers as far as the players go for week 5 (Dream Team) --

Keeper-- Vorm (Swansea) 8 pts
Defence -- Bramble (14) Jagielka (11) Assou-Ekotto (9)
Midfield -- Larsson (14) Nani (13) Barton (13) Sinclair (12)
Attack -- Yakubu (13) Aguero (13) Adebayor (12)

That would have netted a very tidy 132 points

Down at the bottom of the table its still quite tight with Agua Dulce Reds still floundering ,Austin Ice bats and RedsBarmyArmy --The Leagues still quite close so one big score could skyrocket one of these teams up the table

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 61 349
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 76 346
3 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 84 317
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 65 316
5 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 47 298
6 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 37 276
7 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 39 271
8 taras terriers gary dickinson 49 266
9 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 24 262
10 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 57 255
11 Untouchables David Retberg 25 254
12 Villa Warriors keith lucas 49 242
13 west mid tykes Dean Holden 29 239
14 adejereds gary peart 41 238
15 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 18 236
16 Unlikely Lads alan c 37 231
17 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 46 229
18 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 43 218
19 LionFC Salman D 49 213
20 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 55 212
21 tonypub tony pub 37 212
22 theedge92 Michael Hall 30 207
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 32 186
24 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 44 175
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 59 174
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 48 152

GAMEWEEK 6 should be an interesting week with some cracking games lined up ,will players now panic and go transfer crazy,or stay calm and ride it out ,Good luck to one and all

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

+- # Team W D L + Pts
1 COL NIL SATIS FC 5 0 0 349 15
2 taras terriers 4 0 1 266 12
3 theedge92 4 0 1 207 12
4 Chio's Chuffs 3 2 0 317 11
5 MaxChester United 3 0 2 262 9
6 ChicharitoMiCorazón 3 0 2 255 9
7 A&B Bayern Bru 3 0 2 229 9
8 LionFC 3 0 2 213 9
9 NUFC Disunited 3 0 2 212 9
10 west mid tykes 2 1 2 239 7
11 tonypub 2 1 2 212 7
12 AL JAY...EFC 2 0 3 316 6
13 Balotellibackheel 2 0 3 298 6
14 Unlikely Lads 2 0 3 231 6
15 TJ ALLSTARS 2 0 3 218 6
16 adejereds 1 0 4 238 3
17 RAPID WIEN OE 1 0 4 186 3
18 RedsBarmyArmy 1 0 4 175 3
19 austin ice bats 1 0 4 174 3
20 Agua Dulce Reds 1 0 4 152 3

Gameweek 5

theedge92 30 - 61 COL NIL SATIS FC
AL JAY...EFC 65 - 23 austin ice bats
tonypub 37 - 29 west mid tykes
ChicharitoMiCorazón 57 - 41 adejereds
taras terriers 49 - 55 NUFC Disunited
A&B Bayern Bru 46 - 44 RedsBarmyArmy
TJ ALLSTARS 43 - 48 Agua Dulce Reds
RAPID WIEN OE 32 - 37 Unlikely Lads
LionFC 49 - 47 Balotellibackheel
Chio's Chuffs 84 - 24 MaxChester United

MaxineC
19-09-2011, 19:36
well, everybody the austin ice bats have a few tricks up our sleeves.. :devil2::devil2:

just like the dx said in wwe..

WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!! WATCH OUT!!!:box:

So when does this mighty rise start, Henry.... ??? :D

Jeez, I've just got rid of Al from up my backside, and now Kirsty's there.... :eek:

henry
19-09-2011, 19:47
soon max c just keep a eye on the tables. i have faith in my team :bowdown::bowdown:

AL JAY
19-09-2011, 20:12
Ooooh err missus .....* Waves from 4th* :whistle: :D;)

henry
19-09-2011, 20:31
i got my team now!! all set and ready to go!! just take a look at my best in the world players now!!!

that´s why i´m the tenerife forum champion. i´m the best thing happen on the fantasy football since kitten videos on youtube. so bow down to the tenerife forum champion and very soon the fantasy football champion.... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

COL NIL SATIS
19-09-2011, 20:37
i got my team now!! all set and ready to go!! just take a look at my best in the world players now!!!

that´s why i´m the tenerife forum champion. i´m the best thing happen on the fantasy football since kitten videos on youtube. so bow down to the tenerife forum champion and very soon the fantasy football champion.... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Hahaha :bowdown: love it H mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO AUSTIN ICE BATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAZINGA BOOM BOOM BOOM

Good luck buddy :)

MaxineC
20-09-2011, 19:22
soon max c just keep a eye on the tables. i have faith in my team :bowdown::bowdown:

Erm, you slipped down a place this week... Please never apply for Sir Alex Fergusons job when he retires!!! :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

KirstyJay
21-09-2011, 08:55
Jeez, I've just got rid of Al from up my backside, and now Kirsty's there.... :eek:Please don't fart, will you :D

MaxineC
21-09-2011, 16:10
Please don't fart, will you :D

I'll resort to whatever talents I have if it removes you from being where the sun shines out of.. :raspberry2:

henry
22-09-2011, 22:18
my team and me are getting excited. we can´t wait for saturday and sunday. our mascot the austin ice bat is ready to spead it wings and bite other teams players. even now till this weekend i been tuffing our mascot. and he is drinking alot of blood getting ready for the weekend. so we have a game plan and few tricks as well. i´m have to go back now in training my players they are licking their fangs and getting hunger for action for the weekend. get ready everyone!!!! we coming!!!!!

henry
25-09-2011, 21:23
wow!!! look at all this mess my players did to team Agua Dulce Reds,RedsBarmyArmy. never knew my players was that hunger for points my team score 37 points. man!! i guess you guys have to call c.s.i. to clean up all this, what my players did... we now getting ready for next weekend. i do hope i have enough blood for my bats to feed on till next weekend!!! now all the other teams if you hear a flipping in the night yell out!! look!! up in the sky is it a bird... it it a plane... IT´S THE ICE BATS GETTING A ANOTHER VICTORY!!!! .... WOO... WOO... WOO.. YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Tenerife Blade
25-09-2011, 21:35
It looks like you're going to get your second win in the 'head to heads' too Henry. You're beating my team easily, with only a result to come in tomorrow. It'll be my 1st defeat. Well done mate.

henry
25-09-2011, 21:52
it was that special vitaiman i gave to my players to seek out and destory everyone. make them beg for their live... and guess what??? it worked!!! those few tricks we done. now i have to speak to the captain to work on some more tricks this weekend...WOO...WOO..WOO... YOU LNOW IT!!!

you know it

Added after 11 minutes:

we see in head to head we have kristy jay. after my scout look at her team her team is very wounded. man!! this going to be easy kill for the ice bats... next weekend in head to head. kristy be ready and prepare for us next weekend... thrashing!!! and good luck you gonna need it!!!

COL NIL SATIS
28-09-2011, 20:15
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL WEEK 6 UPDATE

Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football week 6 update : Quite a steady week in the scoring in week 6 with some players really hitting high scores: A&B Bayern Bru (Andy Willan) top scored with a cracking 76 points :) theedge (Michael Hall) hit an impressive 69 :) whilst Ballinree (Steve Pennington) hit a fab 59 :)

Still looks pretty tight in the league at the moment and 1 big score will skyrocket a team right up the table,it's an uncertain week ahead with quite a few key players showing up as injured ,will they recover in time for the weekend? is anyones guess.

The top 6 stayed as is with 2 players leap frogging up the ranks ,AL JAY EFC moves upto 3rd ,and Ballinree Fc upto 5th well done guys!

Down at the bottom it was a good week for the Austin Ice Bats who move up a place with there manager Henry now in defiant mood ,can this continue ?? we shall see

Team of the week players wise (Dream Team)

GK HART 8 PTS
DEF BARNETT 11
DEF MCAULEY 9
DEF RIISE 9
MID RAMIRES 15
MID BANNAN 11
MID BALE 10
MID SONG 10
MID RAMSEY 10
STR BA 17
STR VAN PERSIE 13

This bagged 123 points

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE STANDINGS

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 49 398
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 35 381
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 46 362
4 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 36 353
5 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 59 330
6 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 40 322
7 taras terriers gary dickinson 49 315
8 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 30 306
9 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 76 305
10 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 46 301
11 Villa Warriors keith lucas 48 290
12 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 27 289
13 Untouchables David Retberg 36 282
14 theedge92 Michael Hall 69 276
15 adejereds gary peart 34 272
16 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 33 269
17 west mid tykes Dean Holden 27 266
18 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 52 264
19 tonypub tony pub 44 256
20 Unlikely Lads alan c 22 253
21 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 33 251
22 LionFC Salman D 28 241
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 44 230
24 austin ice bats henry arnold 48 222
25 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 43 214
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 37 185

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD STANDINGS

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 6 0 0 398 18
2 taras terriers 5 0 1 315 15
3 theedge92 5 0 1 276 15
4 A&B Bayern Bru 4 0 2 305 12
5 LionFC 4 0 2 241 12
6 Chio's Chuffs 3 2 1 353 11
7 tonypub 3 1 2 256 10
8 AL JAY...EFC 3 0 3 362 9
9 ChicharitoMiCorazón 3 0 3 301 9
10 MaxChester United 3 0 3 289 9
11 NUFC Disunited 3 0 3 264 9
12 TJ ALLSTARS 3 0 3 251 9
13 west mid tykes 2 1 3 266 7
14 Balotellibackheel 2 0 4 322 6
15 Unlikely Lads 2 0 4 253 6
16 RAPID WIEN OE 2 0 4 230 6
17 austin ice bats 2 0 4 222 6
18 adejereds 1 0 5 272 3
19 RedsBarmyArmy 1 0 5 214 3
20 Agua Dulce Reds 1 0 5 185 3

Gameweek 6

COL NIL SATIS FC 49 - 46 ChicharitoMiCorazón
adejereds 34 - 44 tonypub
west mid tykes 27 - 46 AL JAY...EFC
austin ice bats 48 - 36 Chio's Chuffs
MaxChester United 27 - 28 LionFC
Balotellibackheel 24 - 44 RAPID WIEN OE
Unlikely Lads 22 - 33 TJ ALLSTARS
Agua Dulce Reds 33 - 76 A&B Bayern Bru
RedsBarmyArmy 39 - 49 taras terriers
NUFC Disunited 52 - 69 theedge92

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS IN WEEK 7 !!!!!!!!!!

henry
28-09-2011, 22:21
see everyone what a great coach i am we destory Chio's Chuffs we left them begging and bleening. now we have are thirt for another team. see we climbing up the tables. destory everyone in are path to catch up with COL NIL SATIS. get ready we coming for y´all. we now sharping ours fangs for another kill this weekend... even. we destory i treating my team to a another victory party. we going to spike our hair to party out. WOOO...WOOO...WOOO... YOU KNOW IT!!!

henry
30-09-2011, 20:35
wow!!! my ice bats are excited and ready to claim another team. by destory them this weekend.. they just left the training camp and ready to destory and get another victory..

you can see my ice bats just left the training camp and they are pump up and hurgary just get ready!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQftJujj-nM

henry
02-10-2011, 19:59
BRO, ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE!! i never been so mad :mad: how come my player john terry score 3 goals and only get a lousy point. he should aless have 5 points. what a jinx!!! :redcard: i just send my best scout and good money to get new players. and i know a few points as well. just now my money well spend,points well spend and my best scout that money chould buy. we have now confrim new signings on new players they allready ready to jump on board the ice bats train and run with it... so if any of yall want to look at the new signings that my money brought just take a look. and be terrorzies!! JUSTINFIA MY BATS!!! my bats has are ready welcome the new players. now instend of a fist pump,CAN I GET A WING PUMP!!! WOOO...WOOO...WOOO... YOU KNOW IT!!!!

CaribeCelt
02-10-2011, 20:08
BRO, ARE YOU SERIOUS DUDE!! i never been so mad :mad: how come my player john terry score 3 goals and only get a lousy point. he should aless have 5 points. what a jinx!!! :redcard: i just send my best scout and good money to get new players. and i know a few points as well. just now my money well spend,points well spend and my best scout that money chould buy. we have now confrim new signings on new players they allready ready to jump on board the ice bats train and run with it... so if any of yall want to look at the new signings that my money brought just take a look. and be terrorzies!! JUSTINFIA MY BATS!!! my bats has are ready welcome the new players. now instend of a fist pump,CAN I GET A WING PUMP!!! WOOO...WOOO...WOOO... YOU KNOW IT!!!!

I think you will find it was Frank Lampard who scored a hat-trick.

henry
02-10-2011, 20:16
yeah.. but still 3 goals john terry and 1 point. ???

COL NIL SATIS
02-10-2011, 20:43
see everyone what a great coach i am we destory Chio's Chuffs we left them begging and bleening. now we have are thirt for another team. see we climbing up the tables. destory everyone in are path to catch up with COL NIL SATIS. get ready we coming for y´all. we now sharping ours fangs for another kill this weekend... even. we destory i treating my team to a another victory party. we going to spike our hair to party out. WOOO...WOOO...WOOO... YOU KNOW IT!!!

Haha great stuff H .you keep them Ice bats alive ,you are doing well at the moment,Good luck H :)

AL JAY
02-10-2011, 20:45
Its because Chelsea conceded a goal, and i think he got a yellow card, their goals were scored by Lampard 3 and Sturridge 2!

henry
02-10-2011, 21:11
after looking at it again just now yeah my bad!! it was frank lampard not john terry. sure was something i check it at 5pm and it said john terry 3 goals. not when i check it just now it said frank lampard. well. it o.k. then it a good thing john terry was the first to go. he not doing anything for me... just check out who i have now... be afaird!!! be very afaird!!!

MaxineC
05-10-2011, 15:52
I think you will find it was Frank Lampard who scored a hat-trick.

after looking at it again just now yeah my bad!! it was frank lampard not john terry. sure was something i check it at 5pm and it said john terry 3 goals. not when i check it just now it said frank lampard. well. it o.k. then it a good thing john terry was the first to go. he not doing anything for me... just check out who i have now... be afaird!!! be very afaird!!!

Henry, I have never known anybody that can make me laugh like you do... I don't think you have any idea just how funny you are! :D

henry
05-10-2011, 19:23

Henry, I have never known anybody that can make me laugh like you do... I don't think you have any idea just how funny you are! :D
why thanks maxine. every now and then take a micky. no, what am i saying?? micky belons to walt disney.

maybe i just stick to my bazinga!!! ........ bazinga!!!!!:laugh:

henry
10-10-2011, 21:30
i am very very surprized col nic have not update us yet on the football!! my ice bats are well resting and ready to bite some members teams head off!! allmost 2 weeks and no fresh blood to fed my ice bats. they straving for action and wanna get fed. right nows.. they have to wait until this weekend. bout wednesday they going to put face paint and sharping their fangs... for the weeknd

henry
19-10-2011, 19:00
i´m sorry happy my ice bats are 100 percent now and ready to eat and destory teams now for the weekend. all i´m going to said now is... SOMEBODY GET SOME A1 SAUCE IN HERE WE GOING TO DINE NOW!!!

AL JAY
21-10-2011, 01:23
The Manchester clubs wrecked the Fantasty footy this week, No starts for Rooney Nani Anderson/Aguero Dzeko Silva, etc BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

henry
21-10-2011, 19:56
The Manchester clubs wrecked the Fantasty footy this week, No starts for Rooney Nani Anderson/Aguero Dzeko Silva, etc BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS AL? where does it said that? i wnet to manchester untied and manchester city and the sun newspaper and it DOESN´T say thing about the stars not starting it just have the line up of the players playing rooney,nani etc. where it saids they not starting?

AL JAY
22-10-2011, 12:46
:devil2:Henry that was last week,they were rested because they were playing in the Champions league.BAZINGA!!!

I Like your spelling H... Manchester Untied...its like shoe laces untied:devil2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

henry
22-10-2011, 15:46
:devil2:Henry that was last week,they were rested because they were playing in the Champions league.BAZINGA!!!

I Like your spelling H... Manchester Untied...its like shoe laces untied:devil2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?? really.... really.... that the best you got?? and i was wondoing when you will catch the misspell untied. and i thought a bookworm was slow catching things .. you mean lol just remember al jay (spiking my hair now) take care ... spike your hair... wooo...wooo..wooo. you know it!!:whistle:

COL NIL SATIS
25-10-2011, 13:55

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE(WEEK 9)

Wow!!!What a crazy couple of weeks it has been in Fantasy football land,Some big movers and shakers in the Tenerife Forum tables with David Rodgers(Sporting Abeergut)going top of the table with a stunning 53 points,COL NIL SATIS FC have dropped down to 2nd after 2 bad weeks,AL JAY EFC moves upto 3rd with the highest score of the week (66pts) and Chios Chuffs stays 4th

The league has been blown wide open and is hotly contested with a lot of players all within a few points of each other

Team of the week looked like this

GK MIGNOLET Sunderland 8 pts
RB FERDINAND QPR 9 pts
CB BROWN Sunderland 9 pts
LB OLSSON Wba 9pts
RW DRENTHE Everton 16 pts
CM VAN DER VAART Tottenham 15 pts
CM SESSEGNON Sunderland 13 pts
LM RODWELL Everton 12 pts
RF GERVINHO Arsenal 15 pts
CF DZECKO Man City 13 pts
LF DOYLE Wolves 12 pts

That team earned a whopping 131 pts

TENERIFE FORUM TABLE

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 53 521
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 37 516
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 66 501
4 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 35 468
5 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 52 456
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 38 451
7 taras terriers gary dickinson 43 449
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 54 445
9 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 50 430
10 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 39 426
11 Villa Warriors keith lucas 43 417
12 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 22 412
13 adejereds gary peart 50 408
14 theedge92 Michael Hall 33 394
15 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 38 390
16 west mid tykes Dean Holden 30 380
17 Untouchables David Retberg 25 379
18 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 36 378
19 tonypub tony pub 38 373
20 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 57 371
21 LionFC Salman D 29 366
22 Unlikely Lads alan c 33 358
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 40 353
24 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 45 316
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 43 297
26 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 23 282

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 7 0 2 516 21
2 AL JAY...EFC 6 0 3 501 18
3 A&B Bayern Bru 6 0 3 456 18
4 taras terriers 6 0 3 449 18
5 theedge92 6 0 3 394 18
6 LionFC 6 0 3 366 18
7 tonypub 5 1 3 373 16
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón 5 0 4 445 15
9 NUFC Disunited 5 0 4 378 15
10 TJ ALLSTARS 5 0 4 371 15
11 Chio's Chuffs 4 2 3 468 14
12 adejereds 4 0 5 408 12
13 MaxChester United 4 0 5 390 12
14 RAPID WIEN OE 4 0 5 353 12
15 west mid tykes 3 1 5 380 10
16 Balotellibackheel 3 0 6 426 9
17 austin ice bats 3 0 6 297 9
18 Unlikely Lads 2 0 7 358 6
19 RedsBarmyArmy 2 0 7 316 6
20 Agua Dulce Reds 2 0 7 282 6

Good luck to one and all for WEEK 10

MaxineC
24-11-2011, 18:39
Erm, excuse me Mr Fantasy Football... but why haven't the tables been updated since October? Looks like my whip and I have been missed here! Come on, chop chop... :whip: :D

COL NIL SATIS
25-11-2011, 14:00

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL

Been an intersting few weeks in the Tenerife forum fantasy football league,David Rodgers Sporting Abeergut remains top and looks in form at the moment,COL NIL SATIS FC stay 2nd with A&B Bayern Bru closely behind in 3rd,AL JAY EFC drops 1 place to 4th,the biggest points earner the last week was RedsBarmyArmy (Nurse Ratchet) Barlow who scored an amazing 91 points :) and Agua Dulce Reds piling in with 78 :)

Now with the Xmas schedule soon to be upon us,there will be a lot of games weeks thrown into the mix,this time of year makes and breaks a lot of teams,how will your team handle the upcoming frenzy of fixtures.?

TEAM OF THE WEEK

WESTWOOD GK 7 Pts
Richards LB 14 Pts
Baines CB 12 Pts
Johnson CB 11 Pts
Jagielka CB 11 Pts
Young RB 9 Pts
Bale LM 11 Pts
Maxi RM 9 Pts
Van Persie LF 13 Pts
Adebayor CF 13 Pts
Yakubu RF 13 Pts

Team of the week netted a marvellous 123 Pts

TABLE UPDATE

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 68 714
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 63 688
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 63 650
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 52 650
5 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 43 601
6 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 47 600
7 Untouchables David Retberg 74 596
8 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 41 595
9 taras terriers gary dickinson 45 590
10 Villa Warriors keith lucas 45 574
11 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 91 571
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 53 567
13 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 53 556
14 theedge92 Michael Hall 50 554
15 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 29 553
16 adejereds gary peart 39 551
17 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 40 538
18 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 38 536
19 west mid tykes Dean Holden 53 528
20 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 43 520
21 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 39 518
22 tonypub tony pub 50 509
23 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 78 492
24 Unlikely Lads alan c 24 485
25 LionFC Salman D 48 476
26 austin ice bats henry arnold 54 453

Head to head Table

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 9 0 3 688 27
2 A&B Bayern Bru 8 0 4 650 24
3 ChicharitoMiCorazón 8 0 4 600 24
4 taras terriers 8 0 4 590 24
5 theedge92 8 0 4 554 24
6 Chio's Chuffs 6 2 4 601 20
7 tonypub 6 1 5 509 19
8 AL JAY...EFC 6 0 6 650 18
9 TJ ALLSTARS 6 0 6 556 18
10 NUFC Disunited 6 0 6 536 18
11 RAPID WIEN OE 6 0 6 520 18
12 LionFC 6 0 6 476 18
13 west mid tykes 5 1 6 528 16
14 RedsBarmyArmy 5 0 7 571 15
15 adejereds 5 0 7 551 15
16 Balotellibackheel 4 0 8 567 12
17 MaxChester United 4 0 8 518 12
18 Agua Dulce Reds 4 0 8 492 12
19 Unlikely Lads 4 0 8 485 12
20 austin ice bats 4 0 8 453 12

The Scout previews Gameweek 13

Four of the top six go head to head in what may prove a pivotal week in the Barclays Premier League.

There’s another testing trip to Manchester for Newcastle United, as Alan Pardew’s side seek to end their hosts’ run of three straight 1-0 victories. Meanwhile, buoyed by their win at Stamford Bridge last Sunday, Liverpool will be brimming with confidence as they entertain league leaders Manchester City.

Elsewhere, on-form Tottenham Hotspur travel to the Hawthorns looking to extend their unbeaten run to ten matches at the expense of West Bromwich Albion, while Fulham attempt to halt the relentless scoring streak of Robin Van Persie, as they square up to Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Good luck to all players for the coming weekend in Fantasy Football land

MaxineC
26-11-2011, 14:55
Actually, I've changed my mind... Please don't post the tables anymore, I seem to have slid down the league significantly! :(

On a happier note, I'm still above Henry, so not all bad... :D

henry
26-11-2011, 18:43
Actually, I've changed my mind... Please don't post the tables anymore, I seem to have slid down the league significantly! :(

On a happier note, I'm still above Henry, so not all bad... :D but not for long!!!! sign a few news superstars so be carefull what you wish for maxine be carefull!!!!

tonypub
26-11-2011, 18:49
but not for long!!!! sign a few news superstars so be carefull what you wish for maxine be carefull!!!!its not superstars you need henry,its miracles:crylaughing:

MaxineC
26-11-2011, 19:29
but not for long!!!! sign a few news superstars so be carefull what you wish for maxine be carefull!!!!

Henry, you've been saying that since week 1...!!! And if you're signing out of the transfer window it must be costing you dearly...

henry
26-11-2011, 19:31
its not superstars you need henry,its miracles:crylaughing: just take a look at my players hugh names i have lol

Henry, you've been saying that since week 1...!!! And if you're signing out of the transfer window it must be costing you dearly...na ... i got my team now maxine. just check it out!!

henry
27-11-2011, 18:21
after weeks and weeks of talking and the rumors are true the austin ice bats finally sign up our biggest star for our team. we the austin ice bats can now said we now have frank lampard,edin dzeko,chris eagles. they be coming over next weekend to play for us. we are so excited and cost alot of money. but be worth it. so next weekend watch out everybody. i have to give my scount a hugh applause for working weeks and weeks to get the contacts for these stars. so next week the ice bats be fist pumpiing all over the field. woo...woo...woo... you know it!!!

nurse ratchet
27-11-2011, 20:38
after weeks and weeks of talking and the rumors are true the austin ice bats finally sign up our biggest star for our team. we the austin ice bats can now said we now have frank lampard,edin dzeko,chris eagles. they be coming over next weekend to play for us. we are so excited and cost alot of money. but be worth it. so next weekend watch out everybody. i have to give my scount a hugh applause for working weeks and weeks to get the contacts for these stars. so next week the ice bats be fist pumpiing all over the field. woo...woo...woo... you know it!!!

Wattevva:football:

tonypub
27-11-2011, 21:24
after weeks and weeks of talking and the rumors are true the austin ice bats finally sign up our biggest star for our team. we the austin ice bats can now said we now have frank lampard,edin dzeko,chris eagles. they be coming over next weekend to play for us. we are so excited and cost alot of money. but be worth it. so next weekend watch out everybody. i have to give my scount a hugh applause for working weeks and weeks to get the contacts for these stars. so next week the ice bats be fist pumpiing all over the field. woo...woo...woo... you know it!!!chris eagles :crylaughing::crylaughing:

henry
28-11-2011, 19:25
chris eagles :crylaughing::crylaughing: i give him a chance tony...

henry
05-12-2011, 20:17
well i gave chris eagles a chance. but i took him out and put in stephen ward. and now my ice bats are ready to destory teams now!!! hunger for fresh blood. so be ready everyone!!! woo...woo...woo.. you know it!!!

COL NIL SATIS
06-12-2011, 22:53

Well what a crazy weekend that was,some absolutely fantastic scores coming through,(Reds Barmy Army)Susy Nurse Ratchet Barlow powered in with 104 pts(that is amazing) :) also NUFC Disunited(The loner Steve F) piling in with 97 pts :),and A&B BayernBru(Andy Willan) hitting an impressive 86 :)

Fantastic to see!!!

The top 2 stay as they are in the league,David Rodgers Sporting Abeergut holding off COL NIL SATIS FC with A&B Bayern Bro moving upto 3rd,AL JAY FC dropped a place to 4th with David Retbergs Untouchables moving into 5th position,6th sees (Reds Barmy Army)Susy Nurse Ratchet Barlow carry on flying up the table!!!! At the wrong end of the table the Austin Ice Bats remain bottom,with the Unlikely lads and Lion Fc also in the relegation zone,there is still a long long way to go though guys so stay focussed on the job in hand and steer clear of the drop zone.

TEAM OF THE WEEK

GK HENNESSEY 9 PTS
LB VERMAELEN 16 PTS
CB JONES 15 PTS
LB HUTH 15 PTS
RM BALE 13 PTS
CM ARTETA 10 PTS
CM YAYA TOURE 10 PTS
LM MURPHY 9 PTS
LS YAKUBU 21 PTS
FS VAN PERSIE 15 PTS
RS FLETCHER 13 PTS

That would have netted 146 pts this week!!!

FANTASY FOOTBALL TABLE (Week 14)

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 51 816
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 80 796
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 86 768
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 43 724
4 Untouchables David Retberg 77 724
6 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 104 710
7 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 51 701
8 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 51 698
9 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 46 691
10 Villa Warriors keith lucas 69 686
11 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 78 679
12 taras terriers gary dickinson 46 674
13 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 68 666
14 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 63 665
15 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 97 665
16 west mid tykes Dean Holden 71 647
17 theedge92 Michael Hall 56 646
18 adejereds gary peart 50 643
19 tonypub tony pub 46 608
20 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 58 605
21 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 45 600
22 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 47 595
23 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 65 593
24 LionFC Salman D 28 569
25 Unlikely Lads alan c 25 537
26 austin ice bats henry arnold 54 501

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD 2 HEAD

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 11 0 3 796 33
2 A&B Bayern Bru 9 0 5 768 27
3 ChicharitoMiCorazón 9 0 5 701 27
4 taras terriers 9 0 5 674 27
5 theedge92 9 0 5 646 27
6 Chio's Chuffs 8 2 4 698 26
7 west mid tykes 7 1 6 647 22
8 tonypub 7 1 6 608 22
9 TJ ALLSTARS 7 0 7 666 21
10 NUFC Disunited 7 0 7 665 21
11 LionFC 7 0 7 569 21
12 AL JAY...EFC 6 0 8 724 18
13 RedsBarmyArmy 6 0 8 710 18
14 Balotellibackheel 6 0 8 679 18
15 adejereds 6 0 8 643 18
16 RAPID WIEN OE 6 0 8 605 18
17 Agua Dulce Reds 5 0 9 593 15
18 austin ice bats 5 0 9 501 15
19 MaxChester United 4 0 10 595 12
20 Unlikely Lads 4 0 10 537 12

The fixtures keep on coming and the next few weeks will be very interesting indeed,there are lots of points to be had ,just a question of picking that right captain (each week) and making sure you don't have injured players in your squads!!!! Also players that play 90 mins are crucial!!! Anyways good luck to 1 and all ,i will keep the updates as often as i can !!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West mids tyke
14-12-2011, 21:42
my team is getting together slowly for a push for top half in the new year bring it on

henry
14-12-2011, 23:02
my team is getting together slowly for a push for top half in the new year bring it on everyone knows my team is perfect with my austin ice bats slashing people out slowly but surely. big names might be coming in 2012? stay tuned. woo.wooo.wooo. you know it!!!

COL NIL SATIS
15-12-2011, 20:21
:snowman:TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE:snowman:

Gameweek 15 update :football:

Another barnstorming week in Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football land ,some absolute top top notch scores came through and it's great to see,lots of managers now are looking at progressing up the table and it is definately hotting up.

Top scorers this week were AL JAY EFC and Ballinree Fc (Steve Pennington) who both sccored a hefty 72 pts :),Chios Chuffs (David Jones) piled in with an impressive 67 pts:)other big scorers were Taras Terriers(Gary Dickinson) 63 pts and also worth a mention are Caribe Celtic(Barry Strain) 64pts and BalotelliBackheel(Gordon Wilson) 62 pts....great scores all the way guys....

Top of the table remains Sporting Abeergut,closely followed by COL NIL SATIS FC who stayed 2nd,A&B BayernBru remain 3rd with AL JAY EFC staying 4th,Untouchables hold 5th place and Chios Chuffs make there way into the top 6!!

At the foot of the table the strugglers are Henry's Austin Ice Bats, Unlikely Lads 2nd from bottom and Lion Fc who fill the bottom 3 places!! But one big score can make a hell of a difference so don't give up guys and keep the faith!!

TEAM OF THE WEEK

GK VORM 12 PTS
LB CAULKER 6 PTS
CB TAYLOR 6 PTS
RB BARDSLEY 9 PTS
LM VALENCIA 12 PTS
CLM MOSES 13 PTS
RCM ETHERINGTON 15 PTS
RM NANI 18 PTS
LF BA 12 PTS
CF ROONEY 12 PTS
RF HOLT 13 PTS

Team of the week scored a tasty 128 pts

TENERIFE FORUM TABLE AS IT STANDS
(week 15 updated)

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 44 860
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 48 844
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 41 809
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 72 796
5 Untouchables David Retberg 47 771
6 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 67 765
7 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 72 763
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 50 751
9 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 62 741
10 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 36 738
11 taras terriers gary dickinson 63 737
12 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 64 729
13 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 59 724
14 Villa Warriors keith lucas 38 724
15 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 47 713
16 adejereds gary peart 58 701
17 theedge92 Michael Hall 46 692
18 west mid tykes Dean Holden 42 689
19 tonypub tony pub 45 645
20 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 42 642
21 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 42 637
22 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 44 633
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 21 626
24 LionFC Salman D 37 606
25 Unlikely Lads alan c 40 577
26 austin ice bats henry arnold 54 551

HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 12 0 3 844 36
2 A&B Bayern Bru 10 0 5 809 30
3 taras terriers 10 0 5 737 30
4 Chio's Chuffs 9 2 4 765 29
5 ChicharitoMiCorazón 9 0 6 751 27
6 theedge92 9 0 6 692 27
7 NUFC Disunited 8 0 7 724 24
8 west mid tykes 7 1 7 689 22
9 tonypub 7 1 7 645 22
10 AL JAY...EFC 7 0 8 796 21
11 Balotellibackheel 7 0 8 741 21
12 TJ ALLSTARS 7 0 8 713 21
13 adejereds 7 0 8 701 21
14 LionFC 7 0 8 606 21
15 RedsBarmyArmy 6 0 9 738 18
16 RAPID WIEN OE 6 0 9 626 18
17 austin ice bats 6 0 9 551 18
18 MaxChester United 5 0 10 637 15
19 Agua Dulce Reds 5 0 10 633 15
20 Unlikely Lads 4 0 11 577 12

Xmas Schedule!!!!

With the next three Gameweeks played across the course of ten days, rest and rotation becomes a factor. As Premier League bosses utilise their squads in light of the hectic upcoming Christmas period, Fantasy managers are at their mercy and will be reliant on options from the bench more than ever.This is a massive opportunity to get rid of dead wood from your teams and make sure your squad can handle this busy time,a lot of players will start to take risks now and one massive gamble could pay off!!!

Good luck as always to all players in TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE, and enjoy the Xmas schedule !!!! Leagues will be updated as much as possible over the coming weeks!! :tiphat:

henry
15-12-2011, 20:38
:snowman:TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE:snowman:

Gameweek 15 update :football:

Another barnstorming week in Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football land ,some absolute top top notch scores came through and it's great to see,lots of managers now are looking at progressing up the table and it is definately hotting up.

Top scorers this week were AL JAY EFC and Ballinree Fc (Steve Pennington) who both sccored a hefty 72 pts :),Chios Chuffs (David Jones) piled in with an impressive 67 pts:)other big scorers were Taras Terriers(Gary Dickinson) 63 pts and also worth a mention are Caribe Celtic(Barry Strain) 64pts and BalotelliBackheel(Gordon Wilson) 62 pts....great scores all the way guys....

Top of the table remains Sporting Abeergut,closely followed by COL NIL SATIS FC who stayed 2nd,A&B BayernBru remain 3rd with AL JAY EFC staying 4th,Untouchables hold 5th place and Chios Chuffs make there way into the top 6!!

At the foot of the table the strugglers are Henry's Austin Ice Bats, Unlikely Lads 2nd from bottom and Lion Fc who fill the bottom 3 places!! But one big score can make a hell of a difference so don't give up guys and keep the faith!!

TEAM OF THE WEEK

GK VORM 12 PTS
LB CAULKER 6 PTS
CB TAYLOR 6 PTS
RB BARDSLEY 9 PTS
LM VALENCIA 12 PTS
CLM MOSES 13 PTS
RCM ETHERINGTON 15 PTS
RM NANI 18 PTS
LF BA 12 PTS
CF ROONEY 12 PTS
RF HOLT 13 PTS

Team of the week scored a tasty 128 pts

TENERIFE FORUM TABLE AS IT STANDS
(week 15 updated)

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 44 860
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 48 844
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 41 809
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 72 796
5 Untouchables David Retberg 47 771
6 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 67 765
7 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 72 763
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 50 751
9 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 62 741
10 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 36 738
11 taras terriers gary dickinson 63 737
12 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 64 729
13 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 59 724
14 Villa Warriors keith lucas 38 724
15 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 47 713
16 adejereds gary peart 58 701
17 theedge92 Michael Hall 46 692
18 west mid tykes Dean Holden 42 689
19 tonypub tony pub 45 645
20 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 42 642
21 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 42 637
22 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 44 633
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 21 626
24 LionFC Salman D 37 606
25 Unlikely Lads alan c 40 577
26 austin ice bats henry arnold 54 551

HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 12 0 3 844 36
2 A&B Bayern Bru 10 0 5 809 30
3 taras terriers 10 0 5 737 30
4 Chio's Chuffs 9 2 4 765 29
5 ChicharitoMiCorazón 9 0 6 751 27
6 theedge92 9 0 6 692 27
7 NUFC Disunited 8 0 7 724 24
8 west mid tykes 7 1 7 689 22
9 tonypub 7 1 7 645 22
10 AL JAY...EFC 7 0 8 796 21
11 Balotellibackheel 7 0 8 741 21
12 TJ ALLSTARS 7 0 8 713 21
13 adejereds 7 0 8 701 21
14 LionFC 7 0 8 606 21
15 RedsBarmyArmy 6 0 9 738 18
16 RAPID WIEN OE 6 0 9 626 18
17 austin ice bats 6 0 9 551 18
18 MaxChester United 5 0 10 637 15
19 Agua Dulce Reds 5 0 10 633 15
20 Unlikely Lads 4 0 11 577 12

Xmas Schedule!!!!

With the next three Gameweeks played across the course of ten days, rest and rotation becomes a factor. As Premier League bosses utilise their squads in light of the hectic upcoming Christmas period, Fantasy managers are at their mercy and will be reliant on options from the bench more than ever.This is a massive opportunity to get rid of dead wood from your teams and make sure your squad can handle this busy time,a lot of players will start to take risks now and one massive gamble could pay off!!!

Good luck as always to all players in TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE, and enjoy the Xmas schedule !!!! Leagues will be updated as much as possible over the coming weeks!! :tiphat:

my austin ice bats are crawling back we won´t be struggler for long. we going to fist pump the other teams and show them no mercey!!!

henry
22-12-2011, 20:53
well got a few broski´s for my team. for the holiday season. man!! we allready fist pumping thru the tables.

henry
24-12-2011, 21:57
ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? my ice bats jump big time in head to head see!! i told you guys we be fist pumping other teams members!! last week we were 17 now this week we up at the 12 spot and climing fast so watch out tony and others!! we right behind you guys and we going to fist pump you guys all over the floor.. WOO...WOO...WOO.. YOU KNOW IT!!!!

tonypub
13-01-2012, 22:19
lol@henry...61 transfers upto now.you the next man city

COL NIL SATIS
13-01-2012, 22:49

Well after the Xmas period of games ,a bumper points haul was on offer,some amazing scores have been coming through and the tables flung wide open once again,My team managed to score an almighty 98 points for gameweek 20 plundering us skywards up into 2nd place,Villa Warriors piled in with a stunning 81 pts,Chicarito MiCarazon hit a superb 80 points,with taras terriers and AL JAY EFC both scoring 79 pts another epic score.

Top of the table sees Sporting Abeergut holding onto 1st place,COL NIL SATIS FC 2nd with AL JAY EFC 3rd,The Untouchables remain 4th with A&B Bayern Bru in 5th...At the bottom of the table its the Ice Bats ,with The Unlikely lads and Lion FC also in the relegation zone :wow:

TENERIFE FORUM TABLE

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 61 1,122
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 98 1,118
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 79 1,086
4 Untouchables David Retberg 70 1,066
5 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 78 1,059
6 taras terriers gary dickinson 79 1,026
7 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 80 1,019
8 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 72 1,017
9 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 59 994
10 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 53 991
11 Villa Warriors keith lucas 81 979
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 44 972
13 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 46 968
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 78 956
15 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 61 954
16 adejereds gary peart 65 945
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 46 936
18 theedge92 Michael Hall 76 919
19 tonypub tony pub 41 890
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 59 837
21 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 44 835
22 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 52 825
23 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 58 801
24 LionFC Salman D 47 793
25 Unlikely Lads alan c 40 777
26 austin ice bats henry arnold 56 770

Team of the week

FRIEDEL GK 12 PTS
ASSOU EKOTTO 24 PTS
KABOUL 14 PTS
WALKER 13 PTS
YAYA TOURE 14 PTS
BALE 12 PTS
VAUGHAN 12 PTS
ROUTLEDGE 11 PTS
SESSEGNON 11 PTS
CROUCH 13 PTS
BA 12 PTS

This netted an unbelievable 148 pts

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 15 1 4 1,118 46
2 A&B Bayern Bru 13 0 7 1,059 39
3 taras terriers 13 0 7 1,026 39
4 AL JAY...EFC 12 0 8 1,086 36
5 ChicharitoMiCorazón 12 0 8 1,019 36
6 NUFC Disunited 12 0 8 994 36
7 Chio's Chuffs 11 3 6 991 36
8 theedge92 12 0 8 919 36
9 west mid tykes 10 1 9 956 31
10 tonypub 10 1 9 890 31
11 adejereds 10 0 10 945 30
12 RedsBarmyArmy 9 0 11 968 27
13 TJ ALLSTARS 9 0 11 954 27
14 austin ice bats 9 0 11 770 27
15 Balotellibackheel 8 0 12 972 24
16 Agua Dulce Reds 7 0 13 837 21
17 RAPID WIEN OE 7 0 13 825 21
18 LionFC 7 0 13 793 21
19 Unlikely Lads 6 0 14 777 18
20 MaxChester United 5 0 15 801 15

Four of the top six teams in the Barclays Premier League are at home in Gameweek 21

Manchester United entertain Bolton Wanderers at Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon, with Sir Alex Ferguson’s side looking to cut the deficit on Manchester City at the top of the table. Chelsea face a tricky tie with on-song Sunderland at Stamford Bridge, Tottenham Hotspur play host to Wolverhampton Wanderers, while Liverpool welcome Stoke City to Anfield.

Roberto Mancini takes his league leaders to Wigan Athletic on Monday evening and, elsewhere, Thierry Henry is poised to make his top-flight return at the Liberty Stadium, as Arsenal make their way to Swansea City.

We are just over the halfway mark now in the Fantasy football season,still all to play for,good luck to one and all :wave:

COL NIL SATIS
19-01-2012, 20:48

Well after a real hefty New Year schedule the fantasy football tables are now really taking shape,there were some amazing scores again in gameweek 21,Top scorer for this week was Villa Warriors who scored an almighty 71 Pts followed by Caribe Celtic and the Austin ice bats who both hit the heights with a very impressive 69 pts each...well done guys (superb scoring that)

Top of the table remains Sporting Abeergut ,followed by COL NIL SATIS,with AL JAY EFC holding onto 3rd place,4th The Untouchables with A&B Bayern Bru 5th and Ballinree fc slip to 6th.

At the bottom the Austin ice bats have climbed out of the bottom 3 so well done to Henry....:c2:

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 54 1,176
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 44 1,162
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 41 1,127
3 Untouchables David Retberg 61 1,127
5 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 60 1,119
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 65 1,082
7 taras terriers gary dickinson 54 1,080
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 46 1,065
9 Villa Warriors keith lucas 71 1,050
10 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 55 1,049
11 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 57 1,048
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 52 1,024
13 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 64 1,018
14 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 49 1,017
15 west mid tykes Dean Holden 53 1,009
16 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 69 1,005
17 adejereds gary peart 51 996
18 theedge92 Michael Hall 32 951
19 tonypub tony pub 43 925
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 51 888
21 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 53 878
22 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 31 866
23 austin ice bats henry arnold 69 839
24 LionFC Salman D 44 837
25 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 33 834
26 Unlikely Lads alan c 57 834

TEAM OF THE WEEK

GK CECH 10 PTS
R TAYLOR 12 PTS
COLOCCINI 7 PTS
JOSE ENRIQUE 9 PTS
DYER 13 PTS
DUNN 13 PTS
CARRICK 11 PTS
SURMAN 10 PTS
BEST 9 PTS
FLETCHER 9 PTS
DZEKO 9 PTS

That scored an unreal 112 pts :)

Four of the top five clubs in the Barclays Premier League go head to head this Sunday as we prepare for what promises to be an explosive end to the Gameweek.

Both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to avenge early-season hammerings at the hands of their respective opponents. Arsene Wenger’s side play host to Manchester United, with the Gunners out to make amends for their 8-2 Old Trafford humiliation back in Gameweek 3. Harry Redknapp will be hoping to erase the memory of Tottenham’s 5-1 home defeat by Manchester City as his side make their way to the Etihad Stadium.

Elsewhere, Chelsea pay visit to Norwich City in the Gameweek’s early kick-off, Sunderland will be looking to bounce back from last week’s defeat at Stamford Bridge as they entertain Swansea City, and Mark Hughes makes his home league debut as Queens Park Rangers manager with a clash against Wigan Athletic.

Good luck to one and all !!!!!!! :)

AL JAY
21-01-2012, 03:56
Well done to Henry for coming off the bottom of the league table and jumping up 3 places, Good luck to everyone this week, Also great write up Col!!!

CaribeCelt
21-01-2012, 13:27
Well done to Henry for coming off the bottom of the league table and jumping up 3 places, Good luck to everyone this week, Also great write up Col!!!

They will be calling Henry the "special one" if he keeps this up:lol:

henry
21-01-2012, 21:47
They will be calling Henry the "special one" if he keeps this up:lol: told ya we be fist pumping all over the league!!!

Added after 5 minutes:

lol@henry...61 transfers upto now.you the next man city well tony when you got money you can buy good players!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc this is have to be the new theme because i got money for players!!! woo.woo.woo.. you know it!!!

COL NIL SATIS
22-01-2012, 23:31
League update will be tomorrow guys ,awaiting the tables updating :redcard:

COL NIL SATIS
25-01-2012, 23:12

ALL INFORMATION CORRECT AFTER WEEK 22

Well that was a tough gameweek for all the fantasy football managers out there,lots of goals but the points seemed hard to come across..The Tenerife Forum table saw a few big hitters in this gameweek though,top 3 scoring managers were Susy(Nurse Rachet) Barlow scoring an incredible 64 points (some going that) ,west mid tykes (Dean Holden) hit an impressive 55 points, Sporting Abeergut and Agua Dulce reds both piled in with 49 points (well done guys) :)

Top of the Tenerife Fantasy football table remains Sporting Abeergut holding onto top spot ,COL NIL SATIS stays 2nd with AL JAY EFC remaining 3rd,A&B Bayern Bru move upto 4th with The Untouchables slipping down a place to 5th,Ballinree Fc stay 6th

Bottom 3 at the moment are The Unlikely lads,Austin ice bats and Maxchester United,lets see if these managers can start to rise up in the table,still plenty of time to do so guys!!

TENERIFE FANTASY FOOTBALL TABLE

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 49 1,225
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 35 1,197
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 45 1,172
4 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 46 1,165
5 Untouchables David Retberg 37 1,164
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 37 1,119
7 taras terriers gary dickinson 27 1,107
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 27 1,092
9 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 64 1,081
10 Villa Warriors keith lucas 29 1,079
11 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 29 1,078
12 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 26 1,074
13 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 40 1,064
14 west mid tykes Dean Holden 55 1,060
15 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 27 1,045
16 adejereds gary peart 38 1,034
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 23 1,028
18 theedge92 Michael Hall 24 975
19 tonypub tony pub 29 954
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 49 937
21 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 37 915
22 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 28 894
23 LionFC Salman D 46 883
24 Unlikely Lads alan c 46 880
25 austin ice bats henry arnold 26 865
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 17 851

TEAM OF THE WEEK

RUDDY 8 PTS
LESCOTT 10
STEINSSON 10
BOSINGWHA 8
DEMPSEY 20
SESSEGNON 14
VALENCIA 13
MORRISON 11
BEN ARFA 10
ZAMORA 17
KEANE 13

This scored an almighty 135 pts :wow::wow::wow:

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 17 1 4 1,197 52
2 taras terriers 14 0 8 1,107 42
3 A&B Bayern Bru 13 1 8 1,165 40
4 AL JAY...EFC 13 0 9 1,172 39
5 ChicharitoMiCorazón 13 0 9 1,092 39
6 Chio's Chuffs 12 3 7 1,074 39
7 NUFC Disunited 12 0 10 1,078 36
8 theedge92 12 0 10 975 36
9 west mid tykes 11 1 10 1,060 34
10 tonypub 11 1 10 954 34
11 RedsBarmyArmy 10 0 12 1,081 30
12 Balotellibackheel 10 0 12 1,064 30
13 TJ ALLSTARS 10 0 12 1,045 30
14 adejereds 10 0 12 1,034 30
15 austin ice bats 10 0 12 865 30
16 Agua Dulce Reds 9 0 13 937 27
17 RAPID WIEN OE 9 0 13 915 27
18 LionFC 8 0 14 883 24
19 Unlikely Lads 7 1 14 880 22
20 MaxChester United 5 0 17 851 15

There is now a break in games as we have the FA CUP this upcoming weekend,below are the fixtures for gameweek 23,Best of luck to one and all and keep enjoying the TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES,Over and out Col:)

WEEK 23 PREVIEW will be up after the weekend guys

31 Jan 19:45 Swansea v Chelsea
31 Jan 19:45 Tottenham v Wigan
31 Jan 19:45 Wolves v Liverpool
31 Jan 20:00 Everton v Man City
31 Jan 20:00 Man Utd v Stoke City
01 Feb 19:45 Aston Villa v QPR
01 Feb 20:00 Blackburn v Newcastle
01 Feb 20:00 Bolton v Arsenal
01 Feb 20:00 Fulham v West Brom
01 Feb 20:00 Sunderland v Norwich

AL JAY
26-01-2012, 01:09
Thanks for the update Col, Ding dong battle trying to keep my 3rd place with A&B Bayern Bru and Dave Retbergs Untouchables!!!

Cmon other managers post some feedback please...:raspberry2::D

COL NIL SATIS
28-01-2012, 21:52
Thanks for the update Col, Ding dong battle trying to keep my 3rd place with A&B Bayern Bru and Dave Retbergs Untouchables!!!

Cmon other managers post some feedback please...:raspberry2::D

Cheers AL :welcome: Thanks for the support ,your team is doing really well and making good inroads each week,keep it up sir :c2:

West mids tyke
29-01-2012, 02:17
The Tykesters team is moving up the table slowly but good, watch out top half, west mids is coming to getcha....

AL JAY
29-01-2012, 03:22
Is right Dean,Cmon the Tykester!!!

Tenerife Blade
29-01-2012, 12:12
The Tykesters team is moving up the table slowly but good, watch out top half, west mids is coming to getcha....

I wish I could say the same. I've been in the top 6 for most of the season until a few weeks ago. Now I'm dropping like a lead balloon!!!! Plenty of time to catch back up........ or be fighting against relegation. It's a funny old game.:(

henry
04-02-2012, 20:16
the austin ice bats have a few tricks up our sleeve!! we got some new players during the tranfer window!! you see i been teach my new players a few new tricks!! just check out the players we have in our team!! and for the rest of you managers watch out!! even the austin ice bats got a new theme song all of the lights!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2YloLjnRNc

COL NIL SATIS
09-02-2012, 00:19
Will do a full update tomorrow guys !!! :)

COL NIL SATIS
09-02-2012, 23:41

Well what a crazy week that was :wow::wow::wow: some unbelievable scores came through in the Tenerife Forum main league,COL NIL SATIS hit 3 figures with a score of 100 :) with west mid tykes hitting a sublime 96 :),Sporting Abeergut piled in with 92 :)BalotelliBackheel 88 :)NUFC Disunited 86 :) and RedsBarmyArmy 85 pts :wow: very well done guys

Top of the table sees SportingAbeergut still claiming top spot ,with Col Nil Satis in 2nd,AL JAY EFC stays 3rd ,upto 4th moves A&B BayernBru,dropping one to 5th is The Untouchables with Ballinree Fc staying 6th

At the bottom we have Maxchester United,Soy Del Tete and Lion FC :redcard: But we have a long way to go yet guys,keep those chins up and get cracking with your teams,One team who has impressed as of late and moved upto 21st is the Austin Ice bats (could it be BAZINGA TIME?) :hello:great scoring as of late H,well done sir

TENERIFE FORUM LIVE TABLE AFTER WEEK 24

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 92 1,364
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 100 1,344
3 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 81 1,315
4 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 80 1,302
5 Untouchables David Retberg 74 1,300
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 70 1,250
7 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 86 1,222
8 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 85 1,220
9 taras terriers gary dickinson 57 1,213
10 west mid tykes Dean Holden 96 1,212
11 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 88 1,200
12 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 67 1,187
13 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 48 1,185
14 Villa Warriors keith lucas 36 1,179
15 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 80 1,164
16 adejereds gary peart 58 1,149
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 49 1,119
18 tonypub tony pub 72 1,065
19 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 43 1,046
20 theedge92 Michael Hall 31 1,036
21 austin ice bats henry arnold 80 1,008
22 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 24 996
23 Unlikely Lads alan c 50 983
24 LionFC Salman D 29 971
25 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 26 955
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 36 900

TEAM OF THE WEEK

MIGNOLET 8
MARTIN 10
JOHNSON 9
DRURY 8
OXLADE CHAMBERLAIN 14
SIGURDSSON 13
MATA 13
WALCOTT 12
MCCLEAN 11
VAN PERSIE 23
ROONEY 12

Head to head table

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 19 1 4 1,344 58
2 AL JAY...EFC 15 0 9 1,315 45
3 A&B Bayern Bru 14 1 9 1,302 43
4 NUFC Disunited 14 0 10 1,222 42
5 taras terriers 14 0 10 1,213 42
6 Chio's Chuffs 13 3 8 1,187 42
7 ChicharitoMiCorazón 13 0 11 1,185 39
8 west mid tykes 12 1 11 1,212 37
9 TJ ALLSTARS 12 0 12 1,164 36
10 adejereds 12 0 12 1,149 36
11 theedge92 12 0 12 1,036 36
12 tonypub 11 1 12 1,065 34
13 RedsBarmyArmy 11 0 13 1,220 33
14 Balotellibackheel 11 0 13 1,200 33
15 austin ice bats 11 0 13 1,008 33
16 Agua Dulce Reds 10 0 14 1,046 30
17 Unlikely Lads 9 1 14 983 28
18 RAPID WIEN OE 9 0 15 996 27
19 LionFC 9 0 15 971 27
20 MaxChester United 5 0 19 900 15

With six of the top eight going head-to-head in the Barclays Premier League,Let's analyse the upcoming Gameweek before we take a break for the FA Cup Fifth Round next weekend.

Saturday’s early kick-off sees Manchester United entertain Liverpool, with the hosts looking to avenge their recent FA Cup exit at the hands of Kenny Dalglish’s side. Sunderland’s brilliant run of form will be put to the test by the visit of Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger’s men buoyed by last weekend’s drubbing of Blackburn Rovers.

Elsewhere, Tottenham Hotspur play host to Newcastle United, Manchester City travel to Aston Villa, with Roberto Mancini’s side desperate to improve their recent poor away form, and Everton will be looking to end Chelsea’s five-match unbeaten run at Goodison Park on Saturday.
Talking tactics

A knee injury to Leon Best looks likely to afford new signing Papiss Demba Cisse a start alongside Demba Ba in the Newcastle first XI. Cisse came on as a substitute for the injured Best last weekend and capped a memorable debut with a brilliant winner, fitting seamlessly alongside his compatriot up front. With Ba also finding the net in the 2-1 win, Alan Pardew’s side will be brimming with confidence as they make their way to White Hart Lane.

Sir Alex Ferguson was full of praise for Javier Hernandez after the Mexican netted the equaliser in last Sunday’s thrilling fight-back at Stamford Bridge. With the Manchester United manager ruing his decision not to start Hernandez at Chelsea, The Scout reckons he won’t make the same mistake again, with Danny Welbeck likely to make way as Hernandez takes his place alongside Wayne Rooney up front for the visit of Liverpool.

Juan Mata revelled in a more central role last weekend in Chelsea’s 3-3 draw with Manchester United. The Spaniard tucked in behind Fernando Torres, as Andre Villas-Boas rolled out a 4-2-3-1 formation, and was rewarded with a goal and assist for a stand-out display against the champions. With Mata producing such a pivotal performance, he seems likely to continue through the middle, with Daniel Sturridge and Florent Malouda afforded roles on the flanks for Saturday’s trip to Everton.

Mick McCarthy’s decision to switch to a 4-4-2 against Queens Park Rangers last weekend saw Wolverhampton Wanderers come back from a goal down to win 2-1 at Loftus Road. Granted, the home side were down to ten men by then but the goal and assist contribution of substitute Kevin Doyle will have given McCarthy food for thought. Doyle has started just one of Wolves’ last eight matches but could force his way into the first-team plans ahead of this week’s derby with West Bromwich Albion. With on loan star Emmanuel Frimpong back at parent club Arsenal after a season-ending injury, Dave Edwards could drop back into central midfield should McCarthy opt for a front two.

Good luck to all in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues

Keep the faith and keep believing :hello:

GAMWEEK 25 Will be updated Tuesday of next week ,Good luck to one and all !!! The league at the min is superb and it is great to see such a battle at the top and the bottom !! Keep it going guys ,and Enjoy :c2:

AL JAY
10-02-2012, 01:29
Top write up that Col, and well done to Henry's ice bats for shooting up the table...BAZINGA ...H

henry
10-02-2012, 19:46
told you guys. i just been on my team yesterday and just now. hard to belive everyone is ready for action. and just check it now and 4 guys injured WHAT THE??? how that happen? any who i had no option but to get rid of two players and got 2 news players who ready to take action!!! yeah i know lost 8 points because i had to change my players. still like to know how they got injured from last night and today my other two players are injured so i put them off side to regroup and lick their wounds!!! let see how my two new players do tomorrow!! yáll ready to taste blood!!! we are!!! woo..woo..woo.. you know it!!!

West mids tyke
10-02-2012, 22:07
I wish I could say the same. I've been in the top 6 for most of the season until a few weeks ago. Now I'm dropping like a lead balloon!!!! Plenty of time to catch back up........ or be fighting against relegation. It's a funny old game.:(

like your avatar tenerife blade, i hate the owls too lol, barnsley born n bred mate n moving up the table still

West mids tyke
12-02-2012, 11:58
told you the tykester is on the rise, up another 3 places so far if ive calculated it right, 7 places ive rose in 2 weeks, top 10 is where i lay my hat cos thats my team

COL NIL SATIS
19-02-2012, 22:34
Latest tables and a full round up will be done tomorrow night guys!!! Interesting gameweek the last one,some big movers,all will be updated asap!!

henry
21-02-2012, 21:34
Latest tables and a full round up will be done tomorrow night guys!!! Interesting gameweek the last one,some big movers,all will be updated asap!! i guess you fell alseep col nil? what happed to the update today?

COL NIL SATIS
22-02-2012, 01:05
So sorry Henry mate,the update will now be tomorrow,i worked later than i had expected so only got home around an hour ago,i am off work tomorrow so will be able to do it then !!

Will make it a special update with a full report !!! i am on the case

Added after 10 Hours 54 minutes:

Gameweek 25 saw a real shake up in the Tenerife Fantasy football League table,some massive scores again this week,the big hitters were ChicaritoMiCorazon who scored an almighty 80 pts :c2: league leader Sporting Abeergut hit an impressive 73 pts :c2: LionFc piled in with 69 pts :c2:...Well done guys

Top of the table remains Sporting Abeergut who has established a decent lead now,2nd place is COL NIL SATIS FC with The Untouchables in 3rd,4th AL JAY EFC with A&B BayernBru just behind in 5th,Ballinree Fc makes up the top 6

At the wrong end of the table we have The Unlikely lads,Soy Del Tete and Maxchester United all in the relegation hotspots.:redcard:

Team of the week this week looked like this

HOWARD 7
LESCOTT 15
ASSOU EKOTTO 13
OLSSON 13
CALDWELL 11
N'ZONZI 13
PIENAAR 11
MCARTHUR 10
ADEBAYOR 21
ODEMWINGE 17
SAHA 15

The above dream team scored 146 pts :wow:

TENERFIFE FORUM LEAGUE TABLE (GAMEWEEK 25)

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 73 1,437
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 42 1,386
3 Untouchables David Retberg 50 1,350
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 35 1,346
5 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 28 1,330
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 48 1,298
7 west mid tykes Dean Holden 50 1,262
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 80 1,261
9 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 31 1,253
10 taras terriers gary dickinson 39 1,252
11 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 34 1,250
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 37 1,237
13 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 40 1,227
14 Villa Warriors keith lucas 29 1,208
15 adejereds gary peart 36 1,185
16 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 20 1,184
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 56 1,175
18 tonypub tony pub 21 1,086
19 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 29 1,071
20 theedge92 Michael Hall 34 1,070
21 LionFC Salman D 69 1,040
22 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 36 1,032
23 austin ice bats henry arnold 29 1,029
24 Unlikely Lads alan c 38 1,021
25 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 31 986
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 44 944

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 19 1 5 1,386 58
2 A&B Bayern Bru 15 1 9 1,330 46
3 AL JAY...EFC 15 0 10 1,346 45
4 taras terriers 15 0 10 1,252 45
5 Chio's Chuffs 14 3 8 1,227 45
6 ChicharitoMiCorazón 14 0 11 1,261 42
7 NUFC Disunited 14 0 11 1,253 42
8 west mid tykes 13 1 11 1,262 40
9 adejereds 13 0 12 1,185 39
10 theedge92 13 0 12 1,070 39
11 Balotellibackheel 12 0 13 1,237 36
12 TJ ALLSTARS 12 0 13 1,184 36
13 tonypub 11 1 13 1,086 34
14 RedsBarmyArmy 11 0 14 1,250 33
15 austin ice bats 11 0 14 1,029 33
16 Unlikely Lads 10 1 14 1,021 31
17 Agua Dulce Reds 10 0 15 1,071 30
18 LionFC 10 0 15 1,040 30
19 RAPID WIEN OE 9 0 16 1,032 27
20 MaxChester United 5 0 20 944 15

We now look ahead to Gameweek 26 after the 1 week break for the Fa cup games,it should be a hotly contested week with some massive games coming up,good luck to one and all!!!:):):)

henry
24-02-2012, 20:59
what´s up browski´s?? well just wanna said my ice bats are ready to go. also my ice bats are going to do 4 commands we going to follow for this week and maybe to the end of the season.

1. we cheat!!!
2. we lied!!!
3. we steal!!
4. play dirty!!!

so woo.woo.woo you know it!!

just take care and spike your hair!!!

COL NIL SATIS
26-02-2012, 23:58
what´s up browski´s?? well just wanna said my ice bats are ready to go. also my ice bats are going to do 4 commands we going to follow for this week and maybe to the end of the season.

1. we cheat!!!
2. we lied!!!
3. we steal!!
4. play dirty!!!

so woo.woo.woo you know it!!

just take care and spike your hair!!!

will Update tomorrow H

COL NIL SATIS
28-02-2012, 20:17
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE WEEK 26

Well it was a funny old gameweek this one,a lot of players scoring very similar scores,which means that the top half of the table stayed exactly the same (No movers or shakers),The top 5 pts earners were Lion Fc who scored an impressive 53 pts,BallotelliBackheel 52 pts,The Austin Ice bats 51 pts,TJ Allstars 50 pts and theedge 50 pts,well done guys :c2:

The bottom 3 remain the same and are starting to get a little marooned at the foot of the table,The Unlikely Lads,Soy Del Tete and Maxchester United :redcard:

TEAM OF THE WEEK looks like this

SHWARZER 8
KOLAROV 15
UPSON 14
LUIZ 13
SAGNA 12
SHOTTON 10
WALCOTT 15
LAMPARD 14
ODEMWINGE 13
DOYLE 12
DROGBA 11

The above team would have scored you a massive 137 pts

TENERIFE FORUM LEAGUE TABLE

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 48 1,485
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 48 1,434
3 Untouchables David Retberg 46 1,396
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 44 1,390
5 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 49 1,379
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 34 1,332
7 west mid tykes Dean Holden 48 1,310
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 44 1,305
9 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 43 1,296
10 taras terriers gary dickinson 42 1,294
11 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 52 1,289
12 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 39 1,289
13 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 35 1,262
14 Villa Warriors keith lucas 45 1,253
15 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 50 1,234
16 adejereds gary peart 43 1,228
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 20 1,195
18 theedge92 Michael Hall 50 1,120
19 tonypub tony pub 29 1,115
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 44 1,115
21 LionFC Salman D 53 1,093
22 austin ice bats henry arnold 51 1,076
23 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 18 1,050
24 Unlikely Lads alan c 18 1,039
25 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 46 1,032
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 44 988

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 20 1 5 1,434 61
2 Chio's Chuffs 15 3 8 1,262 48
3 A&B Bayern Bru 15 1 10 1,379 46
4 AL JAY...EFC 15 0 11 1,390 45
5 taras terriers 15 0 11 1,294 45
6 west mid tykes 14 1 11 1,310 43
7 ChicharitoMiCorazón 14 0 12 1,305 42
8 NUFC Disunited 14 0 12 1,296 42
9 theedge92 14 0 12 1,120 42
10 Balotellibackheel 13 0 13 1,289 39
11 TJ ALLSTARS 13 0 13 1,234 39
12 adejereds 13 0 13 1,228 39
13 RedsBarmyArmy 12 0 14 1,289 36
14 austin ice bats 12 0 14 1,076 36
15 tonypub 11 1 14 1,115 34
16 LionFC 11 0 15 1,093 33
17 Unlikely Lads 10 1 15 1,039 31
18 Agua Dulce Reds 10 0 16 1,115 30
19 RAPID WIEN OE 9 0 17 1,050 27
20 MaxChester United 6 0 20 988 18

So with 12 weeks remaining of the season ,it is now make or break time for all of the teams ,some big games coming up over the coming weeks ,so it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out....Good luck to and all :hello:

Gameweek 27 fixtures

03 Mar 12:45 Liverpool v Arsenal
03 Mar 15:00 Blackburn v Aston Villa
03 Mar 15:00 Man City v Bolton
03 Mar 15:00 QPR v Everton
03 Mar 15:00 Stoke City v Norwich
03 Mar 15:00 West Brom v Chelsea
03 Mar 15:00 Wigan v Swansea
04 Mar 12:00 Newcastle v Sunderland
04 Mar 14:05 Fulham v Wolves
04 Mar 16:10 Tottenham v Man Utd

henry
28-02-2012, 20:23
told ya we cheat we lied we steal and play dirty hahahaha

West mids tyke
28-02-2012, 22:37
next few weeks will make or break some teams because of their big team players so those that have avoided using the mancs, chelskis and true mancs etc will hopefully make ground but its going to take something special to TAME THE TYKESTER on his steady climb to the summit or top 5 at least

AL JAY
28-02-2012, 23:05
I am kicking myself this week for changing captain to Demba Ba and Having Morrison on the bench :doh: And playing that useless Swansea lump Dyer...:whistle:

*cracks whip*

COL NIL SATIS
28-02-2012, 23:27
next few weeks will make or break some teams because of their big team players so those that have avoided using the mancs, chelskis and true mancs etc will hopefully make ground but its going to take something special to TAME THE TYKESTER on his steady climb to the summit or top 5 at least

Think with a lot of teams having the Main Core of the big hitting players IE The Van Persies,Agueros etc,it'll come down to the bit part players that could make a massive difference to a gameweek score,the Key now (and it'll be a hard key to find:() is what players will get stronger in the last 3rd of the season and not fade out,hmmmmmmmm decisions decisions ,who would want to be a manager huh?

Gahhh i am one in the FF :doh: Heads off to look at team .. ;)

Added after 3 minutes:

I am kicking myself this week for changing captain to Demba Ba and Having Morrison on the bench :doh: And playing that useless Swansea lump Dyer...:whistle:

*cracks whip*

Bahh ..:doh: saw that AL ,that happened to me the other week,had about 19pts sitting there on the bench that didn't manage to go into my team....:redcard:

the phrase Sods law comes to mind lol :ashamed:

henry
29-02-2012, 21:02
all my players are ready to go!! browski´s.. hope you guys are shanking in your gleeds shoes!! BIG players are in my starting lineup. so watch out world the showstopper is coming.. just remember i got the best players in the league right now!!!

henry
02-03-2012, 19:37
i can´t wait for tomorrow when my ice bats destory tonypub!! allready my bats are sharping their fangs to bite tonypub where it hurts!! hope you ready tony?? to take a beating

COL NIL SATIS
05-03-2012, 19:41
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE (GAMEWEEK 27)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/rooney.jpg

Pavel Pogrebnyak leads the way in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index for Gameweek 27, after notching a hat-trick in Fulham’s 5-0 drubbing of Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Ashley Young heads the chasing pack after a couple of goals and assist in Manchester United’s win at Tottenham Hotspur, while Robin Van Persie and Clint Dempsey also feature in the top five, after grabbing a double in their respective sides’ weekend triumphs. As we ready ourselves for the oncoming double Gameweek.

---------------------------------------------------

Well what a crazy gameweek we have just had,players who managed to get a full team out there on the pitch did quite well this week,we had the likes of Mancini going rotation crazy by resting a lot of big names including,Aguero,Silva etc,so it was a tough gameweek all around

The big hitters this week were A&B BayernBru who hit an almighty 94 pts (WOW) that is some going that ,very well done :)COL NIL SATIS scored a hefty 70 pts keeping him in the mix :) west mid tykes also scored heavily with 65 pts :) other high scorers were NUFC Disunited who hit a superb 62 pts :)

The top 6 saw little change except for A&B BayernBru who climbed from 5th to 3rd with both The Untouchables and AL JAY EFC dropping one place each to 4th and 5th repectively

At the foot of the table we still have Maxchester United ,Soy Del Tete and RAPID WIEN ONE now drops into the drop zone,one mover upwards from the bottom half was Austin Ice Bats who has again gone up a place into 21st,also The Unlikely lads moved out of the drop zone going into 23rd place

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/fp.jpg

TENERIFE FORUM LIVE TABLE (UPDATED)

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 51 1,536
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 70 1,504
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 94 1,473
4 Untouchables David Retberg 45 1,441
5 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 34 1,424
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 53 1,385
7 west mid tykes Dean Holden 65 1,375
8 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 62 1,358
9 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 35 1,340
10 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 42 1,331
11 taras terriers gary dickinson 31 1,325
12 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 32 1,317
13 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 51 1,313
14 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 52 1,286
15 Villa Warriors keith lucas 22 1,275
16 adejereds gary peart 30 1,258
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 52 1,247
18 tonypub tony pub 51 1,166
19 theedge92 Michael Hall 38 1,158
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 29 1,144
21 austin ice bats henry arnold 48 1,124
22 LionFC Salman D 29 1,122
23 Unlikely Lads alan c 50 1,089
24 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 27 1,077
25 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 43 1,075
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 50 1,038

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 20 1 5 1,434 61
2 Chio's Chuffs 15 3 8 1,262 48
3 A&B Bayern Bru 15 1 10 1,379 46
4 AL JAY...EFC 15 0 11 1,390 45
5 taras terriers 15 0 11 1,294 45
6 west mid tykes 14 1 11 1,310 43
7 ChicharitoMiCorazón 14 0 12 1,305 42
8 NUFC Disunited 14 0 12 1,296 42
9 theedge92 14 0 12 1,120 42
10 Balotellibackheel 13 0 13 1,289 39
11 TJ ALLSTARS 13 0 13 1,234 39
12 adejereds 13 0 13 1,228 39
13 RedsBarmyArmy 12 0 14 1,289 36
14 austin ice bats 12 0 14 1,076 36
15 tonypub 11 1 14 1,115 34
16 LionFC 11 0 15 1,093 33
17 Unlikely Lads 10 1 15 1,039 31
18 Agua Dulce Reds 10 0 16 1,115 30
19 RAPID WIEN OE 9 0 17 1,050 27
20 MaxChester United 6 0 20 988 18

TEAM OF THE WEEK LOOKED LIKE THIS

MIGNOLET 8 PTS
MCAULEY 15 PTS
CAULKER 12 PTS
RIDGEWELL 10 PTS
YOUNG 18 PTS
DEMPSEY 15 PTS
SIGURDSSON 15 PTS
ETHERINGTON 11 PTS
N'ZOGBIA 10 PTS
POGREBNYAK 17 PTS
VAN PERSIE 13 PTS

The above team scored a massive 144 Pts :wow::wow::wow:

Gameweek 28 Fixtures

10 Mar 12:45 Bolton v QPR
10 Mar 15:00 Aston Villa v Fulham
10 Mar 15:00 Chelsea v Stoke City
10 Mar 15:00 Sunderland v Liverpool
10 Mar 15:00 Wolves v Blackburn
10 Mar 17:30 Everton v Tottenham
11 Mar 14:00 Man Utd v West Brom
11 Mar 14:00 Swansea v Man City
11 Mar 16:00 Norwich v Wigan
12 Mar 20:00 Arsenal v Newcastle
13 Mar 20:00 Liverpool v Everton

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL :hello:

henry
05-03-2012, 20:03
see!!! i told you browski´s!! also my ice bats took such a beating from tonypub. some of their are injured until april. man!! tonypub really put up a good fight but lost!! i had no choise but to change some of my players around after the harest battle they ever frought against tonypub. when the ice bats this weekend they were chatting for pre-game BOOTS TO ASSES!! they were talking about their boots into tonypub team asses. man!! i´m so pround of my ice bats!!!!

Added after 9 minutes:

i really thought the ice bats beat tonypub. after checking just now. yeah!! some of my players really took a licking!! but my bad!! tonypub did beat the ice bats LUCKY!! he beat my team with a thread.. by 3 points. very good one tony!! you got very very lucky my friend!!! VERY LUCKY!!!

West mids tyke
05-03-2012, 21:12
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/84553/standings/ Latest up to date head to head league and the tykester is heading for the top slowly.

hey henry i got you this week in the head to head, build those barricades and igloos up mate cos the tykester is coming to melt em down, be afraid be very afraid my friend

henry
05-03-2012, 21:23
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/84553/standings/ Latest up to date head to head league and the tykester is heading for the top slowly.

hey henry i got you this week in the head to head, build those barricades and igloos up mate cos the tykester is coming to melt em down, be afraid be very afraid my friend be afraid!! i don´t think so!! we the ice bats are going to shine our boots to kick some ass this weekend!! why are fans are cheering BOOTS TO ASSES!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP BOOTS TO ASSES!!! just go check out my players then you be afraid!!! who knows when the ice bats coming you be hinding underneath your bed shaking and being scare!!!!

West mids tyke
05-03-2012, 23:09
be afraid!! i don´t think so!! we the ice bats are going to shine our boots to kick some ass this weekend!! why are fans are cheering BOOTS TO ASSES!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP BOOTS TO ASSES!!! just go check out my players then you be afraid!!! who knows when the ice bats coming you be hinding underneath your bed shaking and being scare!!!!

just remember henry to spike your hair, i cant cos i got no hair, you got 2 players out injured or suspended only yakubu and rvp can rescue you matey lol, check my superstars out we gonna kick some BOOTS TO ASSES all the way to santa cruz and back via Mount teide, the tykesters army take all the prisoners including the ice bats who will be knocked for 6, hope things good out there henry always pleasure to read your posts

henry
06-03-2012, 20:20
just remember henry to spike your hair, i cant cos i got no hair, you got 2 players out injured or suspended only yakubu and rvp can rescue you matey lol, check my superstars out we gonna kick some BOOTS TO ASSES all the way to santa cruz and back via Mount teide, the tykesters army take all the prisoners including the ice bats who will be knocked for 6, hope things good out there henry always pleasure to read your posts injured?? i don´t know what you been smoking there!! all my players are healthly!! so your team is west mid tykes huh!! it sound like west old tyres!! yeah you have (some) good players. but nothing can compare to the ice bats!! even the austin ice bats just left austin texas and flying to england to kick your team butt all over the field. even you can see our fans as well cheering the ice bats. while they flying for the trip to england. for this weekend.

Added after 8 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GlUhK9hSs

tonypub
06-03-2012, 22:38
injured?? i don´t know what you been smoking there!! all my players are healthly!! so your team is west mid tykes huh!! it sound like west old tyres!! yeah you have (some) good players. but nothing can compare to the ice bats!! even the austin ice bats just left austin texas and flying to england to kick your team butt all over the field. even you can see our fans as well cheering the ice bats. while they flying for the trip to england. for this weekend.

Added after 8 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GlUhK9hSsyour a batty boy henry;)

henry
09-03-2012, 19:45
well browski´s the austin ice bats has arrive in england and doing warm-up´s for this weekend. i hope you ready for our solgan West mids tyke BOOTS TO ASSES!!! hope you ready for a thrashing !!!! i made a few changes to my starting line-up and they are ready to go!!!

West mids tyke
10-03-2012, 00:18
well browski´s the austin ice bats has arrive in england and doing warm-up´s for this weekend. i hope you ready for our solgan West mids tyke BOOTS TO ASSES!!! hope you ready for a thrashing !!!! i made a few changes to my starting line-up and they are ready to go!!!

my boys are ready to rock n roll all over the ice bats henry, rvp and yakubu are gonna rip the ice bats up and spread them all over texas

henry
10-03-2012, 01:09
wow!! never knew your imagination can run that wild!!

West mids tyke
10-03-2012, 16:31
wow!! never knew your imagination can run that wild!!

just seen your team henry bad news mate, you are -12 down already hope your boys turn up and play cos the tykester is ready to party long into the night

henry
13-03-2012, 20:58
well well well .... it looks like the ice bats kick your team ass in points..... ice bats 42 points and your team 38 points. see i told you team bring it will put boots to asses!!! now the ice bats can party all night long!!!!

tonypub
13-03-2012, 21:22
well well well .... it looks like the ice bats kick your team ass in points..... ice bats 42 points and your team 38 points. see i told you team bring it will put boots to asses!!! now the ice bats can party all night long!!!!goooo batty boy

henry
13-03-2012, 21:32
told ya now this is my time and the ice bats to party all night long that we beat you in points.. time to party!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAFWA7qxC0E

West mids tyke
14-03-2012, 00:14
henry you might have won on paper but dont forget to take off the -16 points for your 5 transfers mate which technically means if you check the tf head to head the west mids tykes put boots to your asses lol, well played though

west mid tykes 38 - 26 austin ice bats

AL JAY
14-03-2012, 00:52
Henry you have made far too many transfers,just checked and you would have won if you had kept your team the same as last week...schoolboy error mate 16 points is a lot to make up in head to head games.A settled team is the name of the game and only change when you have no options!

henry
14-03-2012, 19:28
i know but thanks i really wanna beat west tykes. but this week i had to change kompany because don´t know when he be back. and aguero just been giving me a point here and there. so i had to get rid of him and splash some big time money to get rooney.

Added after 3 minutes:

henry you might have won on paper but dont forget to take off the -16 points for your 5 transfers mate which technically means if you check the tf head to head the west mids tykes put boots to your asses lol, well played though

west mid tykes 38 - 26 austin ice bats

12 points i know but my team really wanna beat your team in points yes!! but head to head good game

COL NIL SATIS
29-03-2012, 19:28
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE WEEK 30

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/rooney.jpg

A couple of pretty low scoring gameweeks overall with a lot of managers struggling to get out a fit and active first 11,top scorers this week were LIONFC 51 pts,ChicaritoMcorazon 50 pts,Caribe Celtic 49 pt,well done guys.....The top 6 remained exactly the same with the teams scores all getting that bit closer,it should make for an interesting run in.

The bottom 3 all now look doomed unless they start to pull there fingers out and make some much needed changes.

CECH 7
WHEATER 17
BAINES 15
GIBBS 13
EVANS 12
CALDWELL 11
BEN ARFA 15
MCLEAN 12
WALCOTT 11
ARTETA 11
CISSE 16

That netted a tidy 140 points

TENERIFE FORUM LIVE TABLES

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 36 1,646
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 31 1,635
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 21 1,571
4 Untouchables David Retberg 45 1,557
5 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 23 1,538
6 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 43 1,529
7 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 50 1,501
8 west mid tykes Dean Holden 28 1,499
9 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 35 1,484
10 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 37 1,459
11 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 38 1,457
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 34 1,452
13 taras terriers gary dickinson 24 1,444
14 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 33 1,414
15 Villa Warriors keith lucas 39 1,395
16 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 49 1,389
17 adejereds gary peart 32 1,373
18 tonypub tony pub 43 1,309
19 theedge92 Michael Hall 41 1,290
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 37 1,282
21 LionFC Salman D 51 1,241
22 austin ice bats henry arnold 35 1,231
23 Unlikely Lads alan c 30 1,220
24 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 37 1,196
25 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 37 1,194
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 48 1,167

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 23 1 6 1,635 70
2 Chio's Chuffs 17 3 10 1,459 54
3 ChicharitoMiCorazón 17 0 13 1,501 51
4 NUFC Disunited 17 0 13 1,484 51
5 TJ ALLSTARS 17 0 13 1,414 51
6 theedge92 17 0 13 1,290 51
7 A&B Bayern Bru 16 1 13 1,571 49
8 west mid tykes 16 1 13 1,499 49
9 AL JAY...EFC 16 0 14 1,538 48
10 taras terriers 16 0 14 1,444 48
11 Balotellibackheel 15 0 15 1,452 45
12 RedsBarmyArmy 14 0 16 1,457 42
13 adejereds 14 0 16 1,373 42
14 tonypub 13 1 16 1,309 40
15 austin ice bats 13 0 17 1,231 39
16 Unlikely Lads 12 1 17 1,220 37
17 Agua Dulce Reds 12 0 18 1,282 36
18 LionFC 12 0 18 1,241 36
19 RAPID WIEN OE 10 0 20 1,196 30
20 MaxChester United 9 0 21 1,167 27

Still a long way to go guys with 8 gameweeks left on the horizon,good luck to one and all.!!!!

Gameweek 31 Preview

Four of the top eight teams in the Barclays Premier League go head-to-head this weekend so lets takes a look at the upcoming Gameweek.

Manchester City entertain Sunderland, with Roberto Mancini’s side determined to maintain the last remaining one hundred percent home record in the top-flight. Newcastle United will be seeking to take advantage of Liverpool’s poor recent form, with Kenny Dalglish’s side having tasted defeat in five of their last six matches, while Arsenal arrive at Queens Park Rangers on the back of a seven-match winning streak.

Elsewhere, Chelsea will be buoyed by their recent Champions League win in Benfica as they make their way to Aston Villa, and league leaders Manchester United head to Blackburn Rovers in the Gameweek’s final fixture on Monday evening.

West mids tyke
04-04-2012, 11:36
the head to head should be interesting this week 2nd v 3rd and 4th v 5th, if i have a good scoring week and win I think Ill be able to move to 4th Bring on Aqua Dulce Reds

COL NIL SATIS
17-04-2012, 10:34
Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Live Tables

Catch up from the last 3 weeks on the Fantasy Football shenanigans,been some heavy scoring going on as of late and the tables have closed up somewhat going into the final furlong,some really impressive performances coming through which is great to see...Gameweek 34 high scorers were Balinree Fc hitting an almighty 80 pts,AL JAY EFC piling in with an impressive 71 points and RedsBarmyArmy coming in with 69 points...superb scoring guys...

Top of the Table sees SportingAbeergut narrowly holding on to top spot,closely followed by COL NIL SATIS FC,A&B BayernBru remain 3rd with Untouchables 4th,Ballinree FC move upto 5th with AL JAY EFC upto 6th

1 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 48 1,852
2 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 68 1,847
3 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 43 1,773
4 Untouchables David Retberg 42 1,768
5 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 80 1,762
6 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 69 1,745
7 west mid tykes Dean Holden 19 1,713
8 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 56 1,694
9 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 18 1,662
10 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 68 1,657
11 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 43 1,653
12 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 53 1,651
13 taras terriers gary dickinson 46 1,627
14 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 59 1,567
15 adejereds gary peart 23 1,566
16 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 33 1,561
17 Villa Warriors keith lucas 26 1,549
18 tonypub tony pub 33 1,468
19 theedge92 Michael Hall 38 1,438
20 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 54 1,418
21 austin ice bats henry arnold 38 1,404
22 LionFC Salman D 16 1,354
23 Unlikely Lads alan c 26 1,353
24 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 24 1,328
24 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 33 1,328
26 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 38 1,313

TEAM OF THE WEEK Looks like this

MIGNOLET 8
EVRA 11
EVANS 9
VERMAELEN 8
SIGURDSSON 14
DYER 11
GOMEZ 13
DORRANS 10
ROONEY 13
TEVEZ 19
AGUERO 12

That team scored a mammoth 128 pts

Head to head table as it stands (contains old data) will update later

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 26 1 6 1,783 79
2 A&B Bayern Bru 19 1 13 1,730 58
3 west mid tykes 19 1 13 1,694 58
4 NUFC Disunited 19 0 14 1,644 57
5 ChicharitoMiCorazón 19 0 14 1,638 57
6 TJ ALLSTARS 19 0 14 1,528 57
7 AL JAY...EFC 18 0 15 1,680 54
8 Chio's Chuffs 17 3 13 1,598 54
9 theedge92 18 0 15 1,400 54
10 Balotellibackheel 17 0 16 1,610 51
11 taras terriers 17 0 16 1,581 51
12 adejereds 16 0 17 1,543 48
13 RedsBarmyArmy 15 0 18 1,589 45
14 tonypub 14 1 18 1,435 43
15 austin ice bats 13 1 19 1,366 40
16 Agua Dulce Reds 13 0 20 1,380 39
17 LionFC 13 0 20 1,338 39
18 Unlikely Lads 12 2 19 1,327 38
19 RAPID WIEN OE 11 0 22 1,295 33
20 MaxChester United 10 0 23 1,275 30

Good luck to one and all for the final run in!!!

COL NIL SATIS
26-04-2012, 20:03

GAMEWEEK 35

WOW!WOW!WOW!What a gameweeek that was,some unbelievable scoring this week in the Tenerife Forum Tables,Average score for the week globally was just 47 but some of our members put that to shame.
Top scorer was RedsBarmyArmy with a mindblowing 99 pts :),Agua Dulce Reds steamrollered an impressive 84 pts :),TJ Allstars and Caribe Celtic 71 pts :),very well done guys ....ACE SCORING!!

Top of the Table moved around this week with all 6 either going up or down in the standings,COL NIL SATIS went up to the top,with SportingAbeergut dropping to 2nd,Ballinree Fc upto 3rd with A&B BayernBru slipping to 4th,AL JAY EFC also upto 5th and Untouchables dropping to 6th place.

Bottom 3 at present are Maxchester United,Soy Del Tete and RAPID WIEN one bottom....Hmmmmmm

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 63 1,911
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 55 1,907
3 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 61 1,823
4 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 49 1,818
5 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 59 1,806
6 Untouchables David Retberg 35 1,803
7 west mid tykes Dean Holden 49 1,762
8 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 99 1,757
9 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 55 1,749
10 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 51 1,713
11 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 56 1,707
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 34 1,687
13 taras terriers gary dickinson 47 1,674
14 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 71 1,638
15 adejereds gary peart 48 1,614
16 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 71 1,612
17 Villa Warriors keith lucas 62 1,611
18 tonypub tony pub 53 1,521
19 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 84 1,498
20 theedge92 Michael Hall 37 1,475
21 austin ice bats henry arnold 41 1,441
22 Unlikely Lads alan c 56 1,409
23 LionFC Salman D 26 1,380
24 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 58 1,371
25 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 42 1,370
26 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 10 1,338

KENNY 10
SENDEROS 11
CLICHY 11
RIDGEWELL 9
PETROV 17
CABAYE 17
EAGLES 16
NANI 15
ROONEY 13
WELBECK 12
JELAVIC 11

That team scored a whopping 142 pts...

Tenerife Forum Head to head Live table

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 28 1 6 1,911 85
2 ChicharitoMiCorazón 21 0 14 1,749 63
3 A&B Bayern Bru 20 1 14 1,818 61
4 west mid tykes 20 1 14 1,762 61
5 AL JAY...EFC 20 0 15 1,806 60
6 NUFC Disunited 20 0 15 1,713 60
7 Chio's Chuffs 19 3 13 1,707 60
8 TJ ALLSTARS 19 0 16 1,612 57
9 theedge92 19 0 16 1,475 57
10 Balotellibackheel 18 0 17 1,687 54
11 RedsBarmyArmy 17 0 18 1,757 51
12 taras terriers 17 0 18 1,674 51
13 adejereds 16 0 19 1,614 48
14 tonypub 15 1 19 1,521 46
15 Agua Dulce Reds 14 1 20 1,498 43
16 LionFC 14 0 21 1,380 42
17 austin ice bats 13 1 21 1,441 40
18 Unlikely Lads 12 2 21 1,409 38
19 MaxChester United 11 1 23 1,371 34
20 RAPID WIEN OE 11 0 24 1,338 33

So we now head into the last 3 gameweeks with it all still to play for,will there be any more twists and turns ,Oh Yes.....Have a good gameweek guys and best of luck as always to one and all ,over and out ,Next weeks Update will as usual be on the Wednesday,have a good un!!!! :goodluck:

henry
26-04-2012, 20:13
my team is ready to rock and roll!! for this weekend... who knows we might even some other players in our hall of pain!!!

West mids tyke
26-04-2012, 21:49
well the tykesters boys are ready to rumble with the top 6 hoping to break into it this weekend so be afraid be very afraid, head to head looking at 2nd or 3rd place for the season

AL JAY
28-04-2012, 12:32
It is going to be interesting this week with 8 teams playing twice,also choosing the right captain is crucial this week!!! I have gone for Jelavic of Everton who play twice (Fulham/Stoke) I chopped and changed him with Cisse about 5 times!!!:crylaughing:

Good luck to everyone this week! it has been a great season in the TF Fantasy league!!!:tiphat:

COL NIL SATIS
29-04-2012, 21:21
It is going to be interesting this week with 8 teams playing twice,also choosing the right captain is crucial this week!!! I have gone for Jelavic of Everton who play twice (Fulham/Stoke) I chopped and changed him with Cisse about 5 times!!!:crylaughing:

Good luck to everyone this week! it has been a great season in the TF Fantasy league!!!:tiphat:

Nice choice of captain sir :goodluck:

well the tykesters boys are ready to rumble with the top 6 hoping to break into it this weekend so be afraid be very afraid, head to head looking at 2nd or 3rd place for the season

You have been flying as of late,great to see ,good luck !!

henry
30-04-2012, 17:02
getting tired my two goalkeeper just score 0 to 2 points for the pass three weeks so i got rid of vorm and krul. i now have foster and al-habsi for my goalkeeper.hope they give me some good points beside 0-2 points to finish the season

COL NIL SATIS
05-05-2012, 12:33
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pngTENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATEhttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.png

Gameweek 36 saw some unbelievable scores in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy football league,the league is now coming to a close with just 2 gameweeks left.

1 COL NIL SATIS FC colin smyth 0 2,005
2 Sporting Abeergut David Rodger 0 1,991
3 Ballinree FC Steve Pennington 0 1,905
4 AL JAY...EFC alan smyth 0 1,878
5 Untouchables David Retberg 0 1,876
6 A&B Bayern Bru Andy Willan 0 1,866
7 RedsBarmyArmy Susy(Nurse Ratchet) Barlow 0 1,848
8 west mid tykes Dean Holden 0 1,844
9 ChicharitoMiCorazón Kirsty Jay 0 1,838
10 NUFC Disunited Theloner SteveF 0 1,794
11 Chio's Chuffs David Jones 0 1,791
12 Balotellibackheel gordon wilson 0 1,742
13 taras terriers gary dickinson 0 1,740
14 TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe 0 1,714
15 adejereds gary peart 0 1,704
16 Villa Warriors keith lucas 0 1,692
17 Caribe Celtic Barry Strain 0 1,690
18 tonypub tony pub 0 1,576
19 Agua Dulce Reds Garlicbread MikeB 0 1,574
20 theedge92 Michael Hall 0 1,564
21 austin ice bats henry arnold 0 1,518
22 LionFC Salman D 0 1,446
23 Unlikely Lads alan c 0 1,439
24 Soy del Tete Nikki Leadbeater gaze 0 1,405
25 MaxChester United Maxine Cotton 0 1,405
26 RAPID WIEN OE Thomas Steinhardt 0 1,388

TEAM OF THE WEEK

FOSTER 10
WALKER 16
KOMPANY 14
SANTON 11
VAN DE VAART 44 CPT
PIENAAR 18
MATA 17
MOSES 16
TORRES 19
SUAREZ 17
DAVIES 15

That team scored 197 pts

1 COL NIL SATIS FC 29 1 6 2,005 88
2 west mid tykes 21 1 14 1,844 64
3 AL JAY...EFC 21 0 15 1,878 63
4 ChicharitoMiCorazón 21 0 15 1,838 63
5 NUFC Disunited 21 0 15 1,794 63
6 A&B Bayern Bru 20 1 15 1,866 61
7 Chio's Chuffs 19 3 14 1,791 60
8 TJ ALLSTARS 20 0 16 1,714 60
9 theedge92 20 0 16 1,564 60
10 RedsBarmyArmy 18 0 18 1,848 54
11 Balotellibackheel 18 0 18 1,742 54
12 taras terriers 17 0 19 1,740 51
13 adejereds 17 0 19 1,704 51
14 tonypub 16 1 19 1,576 49
15 Agua Dulce Reds 15 1 20 1,574 46
16 LionFC 14 0 22 1,446 42
17 austin ice bats 13 1 22 1,518 40
18 Unlikely Lads 12 2 22 1,439 38
19 MaxChester United 11 1 24 1,405 34
20 RAPID WIEN OE 11 0 25 1,388 33

Good luck to one and all in the run in !!!!!!!!!!!

COL NIL SATIS
10-05-2012, 14:10
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pngTENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATEhttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/HFBXM3FHa4E1kKx7gEQ2.png

With the gameweeks coming to a close,we finally go into the final round of fixtures,some cracking performances yet again in gameweek 37,top scorer this week was Austin Ice Bats 67 pts,with TheEdge92 piling in with a very impressive 64 pts,well done guys...Top of the table stayed as is for the top 5 managers with 6th placed team west mid tykes overtaking A&B Bayern Bru slipping to 7th....At the wrong end of the table the bottom 3 all look out of sorts,soy del tete,Maxchester United and RAPID WIEN ONE,all off colour....The final gameweek offers up some amazing games and a few twists and turns are to be expected...

TENERIFE FORUM LIVE TABLES UPDATED

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/u-AlmHAVCFrXcf-9LEUt.png

BOTTOM 5

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/ARROW.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/Z41UD__vij07avmWGijS.png

Team of the week looked like this!!! An unbelievable 127 points this team scored..WOW!!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/-FEY6cCaeQJlCv4c4y6o.png

Head to head Table as it stands!!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/Dgazz6xPrGUMioqnlY_w.png

Good luck to all managers for the final Gameweek,a full table and season end update will follow after Sundays fixtures...

Bye for now!!!

AL JAY
10-05-2012, 20:52
Thanks Col and good luck to everyone in the final week!!!:crying2: Its been an epic journey!!!

nurse ratchet
10-05-2012, 21:11
Only 9 points separating the top 2, almost as close as in the real world!!

and 2 female managers in the top 10....who said we didn't know the offside rule:c2:

COL NIL SATIS
14-05-2012, 19:55
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL FINAL TABLE

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/HFBXM3FHa4E1kKx7gEQ2-1.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/fantasy.jpg

Well what a final week of the season that was,some close scoring this week with the highest pts scorer taras terriers scoring a healthy 61 pts,TJ ALLSTARS hit an impressive 60pts along with Caribe Celtic..well done guys:c2:

The Top of the table saw a real scrap for the TITLE with COL NIL SATIS FC:c2:,just managing to retain his crown,with Sporting Abeergut:c2: closely behind in 2nd,just 4 points (1 goal) separated the 2 managers at the finish line ,in 3rd Ballinree Fc with Untouchables 4th,AL JAY EFC 5th,and A&B BayernBru taking 6th.At the wrong end of the table RAPID WIEN ONE Finished bottom of the pile,Maxchester United 2nd bottom and Unlikely Lads 3rd bottom..(Back to the drawing board for next season for you three :wink:

TENERIFE FORUM FINAL TABLE 2011/2012

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/cha.png
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/redarrows.jpg
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/rel.png

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/totw.png

Very impressive 122 points on offer with that selected 11.

HEAD TO HEAD Table has still to update so i will post the Head to Head Final Table once it is all completely updated...

So another season comes to a close,just want to say a big thank you to all who took part again this season at the Tenerife Forum,give it a few weeks and i will start getting the sign ups ready for next season,the ups downs highs and lows really make this league what it is ....Hopefully we may get more members for the next one? I have enjoyed being the league moderator,updating the leagues each week,it,s been a blast....See you all next season guys:wave::wave::wave:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pnghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pnghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pngCOL NIL SATIS TENERIFE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION 2011/12http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pnghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.pnghttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/13px-Soccerball_shadesvg.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/COLNILSATIS/fantasy.jpg

Tenerife Forum Roll of Honour

2009/10 WINNER David Retberg
2010/2011 WINNER COL NIL SATIS
2011/2012 WINNER COL NIL SATIS

garlicbread
14-05-2012, 20:12
Congratulations Colin, very well done all season.

Pity we can't have a winner living on the Island but then two local lassies , Kirsty and my missus finished higher than 15 blokes :)

COL NIL SATIS
14-05-2012, 20:22
Congratulations Colin, very well done all season.

Pity we can't have a winner living on the Island but then two local lassies , Kirsty and my missus finished higher than 15 blokes :)

Cheers Garlicbread,yeah Kirsty and Susy both had great seasons,really good to see the 2 ladies finish in the top 10,hopefully we may get some more lasses for Season 12/13,let's hope so :)

AL JAY
14-05-2012, 22:39
Well done Col, It was a great league this year and hopefully it will be even bigger next year,*Curses bad start ,Gervinho sent off in first match after originally picking Aguero*Who had an injury next to his name but scored a hat trick!!! Gah!!! For the last 3 months i was always in the top 4 but finished 5th but still enjoyed it,I would also like to congratulate the girls (Susie & Kirsty) on finishing 8th and 9th and all the managers that commented on this thread,Special mention to Henry and his Austin Ice Bats who would have finished much higher if he hadn't made 3,000m transfers :redcard: :crazy:!!!

Once again well done, from you're Dad Al Jay!

p.s I hope Kirsty has polished the new Trophy!:wink:

CaribeCelt
14-05-2012, 23:16
Well done Col.
Back to the drawing board for me for next season.
These past few weeks I was hitting some good scores...made a blunder not picking Rooney as captain first few weeks when he was banging them in...ah well,see youse all next season.

Added after 14 minutes:

And just another thing Col,its a credit to you for taking the time to do your brilliant reviews all season.
Top marks and much appreciated.
Only for you there would have been nowt.

henry
15-05-2012, 00:29
well , it my first time playing this... but the ice bats is allready splashing money and big names be coming over. i wont said who but my scout is scouting some stars as we speak... my team for next year allready got 7 good players. who are happy to sign on. the ice bats allready spend 85.2 million euros on the 7 players . and going to spend another 50 million euros 8 players . so you see we like real madrid . spend for the players lol and col sal better keep that tophy shine when the ice bats take it away from you. enjoy it now hahaha!!!!

COL NIL SATIS
15-05-2012, 21:25
Well done Col.
Back to the drawing board for me for next season.
These past few weeks I was hitting some good scores...made a blunder not picking Rooney as captain first few weeks when he was banging them in...ah well,see youse all next season.

Added after 14 minutes:

And just another thing Col,its a credit to you for taking the time to do your brilliant reviews all season.
Top marks and much appreciated.
Only for you there would have been nowt.

Thanks Barry,cheers fella!