PDA

View Full Version : Charity Fundraiser Clothes Sale at Olivers Bar, Los Cristianos, Tenerife for charity

Cat Woman
15-08-2011, 01:33
Hi everyone,
We are having a fantastic clothes sale at the wonderful Olivers Bar in Cristianos on Thursday 18th August.
The sale starts at 4pm & finishes about 9pm.
Theres a brilliant selection of good quality clothes in a wide range of sizes, plus some hand bags. Everything 5 euros each. Original selling prices were 10, 15 & 20 euros each! Theres loads of boxes of stuff, some we havent even opened yet. Theres: Tops, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, cut off Denims, Shorts, Dresses etc. Everything has been donated to help us raise money for Cats Welfare. The more money we raise the more cats we can have neutered and the more abandoned kittens we can save.
Also, if anyone has any books or stuff for the Tombola stall on the market they would like to Donate, please bring them along, we are always in need of stuff for the market stall.
If anyone donates any used clothes we pass them onto the Live Arico shops.
Any lose change is very welcome, those useless fiddly cent coins arent useless to us, it all adds up and gets tubed up and paid into the bank. Every cent we raise is spent on cats and kittens.:hellokitty:
I will put the total raised on here after the sale.
Ive got 2 kittens to bottle feed then Im off to bed, they need feeding every 4 hours.:snore:
Thanks, Sharon. :)

PS: Sorry I forgot to say that Olivers Bar is on the road at the side of where the Sunday Market is held. As you approach the Market its at the end of the first row of bars on the left, next to Big Bens bar. Its on the same road at Iceland and the Arona Gran Hotel, but on the opposite side nearer the round-a-bout. Its a really lovely bar, quite big with a very large outside area. Theres parking on the road outside.

PLEASE don't merge this with my other thread when I was looking for a bar to hold the Sale as it will get lost and not as many people will see it, thanks.

slodgedad
15-08-2011, 01:38
Hi everyone,
We are having a fantastic clothes sale at the wonderful Olivers Bar in Cristianos on Thursday 18th August.
The sale starts at 4pm & finishes about 9pm.
Theres a brilliant selection of good quality clothes in a wide range of sizes, plus some hand bags. Everything 5 euros each. Original selling prices were 10, 15 & 20 euros each! Theres loads of boxes of stuff, some we havent even opened yet. Theres: Tops, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, cut off Denims, Shorts, Dresses etc. Everything has been donated to help us raise money for Cats Welfare. The more money we raise the more cats we can have neutered and the more abandoned kittens we can save.
Also, if anyone has any books or stuff for the Tombola stall on the market they would like to Donate, please bring them along, we are always in need of stuff for the market stall.
If anyone donates any used clothes we pass them onto the Live Aico shops.
Any lose change is very welcome, those useless fiddly cent coins arent useless to us, it all adds up and gets tubed up and paid into the bank. Every cent we raise is spent on cats and kittens.:hellokitty:
I will put the total raised on here after the sale.
Ive got 2 kittens to bottle feed then Im off to bed, they need feeding every 4 hours.:snore:
Thanks, Sharon. :)

PLEASE don't merge this with my other thread when I was looking for a bar to hold the Sale as it will get lost and not as many people will see it, thanks.

I haven't merged it, but have put it in the Charity section

Jelly Baby
15-08-2011, 01:54
I'd like to come but I have no idea where to find Olivers. Can you tell me where to find it?

slodgedad
15-08-2011, 01:57
I'd like to come but I have no idea where to find Olivers. Can you tell me where to find it?

Olivers is opposite the Sunday market in Los Cristianos. Used to be the Church cabaret Bar, next door to Big Ben's.

Cat Woman
15-08-2011, 01:58
Sorry I should have given directions, I will edit them in.
Sharon.:)

Suej
16-08-2011, 13:39
Sounds like a great idea, I hope you raise lots of money! my change an animalīs life piggy bank is doing well, hope to have a nice little sum by Christmas...Good luck Sharon!

Cat Woman
16-08-2011, 19:07
Thanks Sue!
Thanks for all your enquiries and we look forward to seeing everyone at Olivers on Thursday.
See you soon!
Sharon. :)

PS: Just had a phone call, someones got loads of new hand bags we can have, so they will be in the sale on Thursday at 5 euros each as well!

Elle
16-08-2011, 19:54
Looking forward to it

Elle
17-08-2011, 09:55
Hope lots of people go to Olivers on Thursday and surport Cats Welfare. :thanx:

Cat Woman
17-08-2011, 15:13
Hi, Im trying to up load a photo for my profile. Just putting this on to see if it appears on new posts as my signature would only go on new posts??

PS: No it didnt, I will try again!

PPS: Third time lucky its on!

wahay
17-08-2011, 16:35
bargain bargain get your bums down

Cat Woman
17-08-2011, 22:47
We've just finished sorting all the clothes out, theres some really lovely stuff and real bargains to be had!!:wow:

Elle
18-08-2011, 06:38
See you all at Olivers. :thanx:

Cat Woman
20-08-2011, 16:16
Hi, We had a good night and raised 110 euros.
Thanks to everyone who came and it was lovely to put faces to names on here, hopefully see you all again on Tuesday 23rd at the Polygon Bar opposite Iceland in Cristianos. Its from 4pm until 9pm again!:)

Goforgold
20-08-2011, 17:17
Hi, We had a good night and raised 110 euros.
Thanks to everyone who came and it was lovely to put faces to names on here, hopefully see you all again on Tuesday 23rd at the Polygon Bar opposite Iceland in Cristianos. Its from 4pm until 9pm again!:)

Well done Cat Woman!! :)