PDA

View Full Version : Los Gigantes vs. Costa Adeje/Torviscas/Fanabe

wen53
15-08-2011, 23:45
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the similarities/differences in these two areas. I have been to Costa Adeje/Torviscas/Fanabe area for 3 years in a row and was wondering what Los Gigantes was like.

Are the prices the same in the 2 areas? Do you get the same type of bars and restaurants?

Or are they like chalk and cheese?

Thanks

Andy0210
16-08-2011, 01:55
Ones rubbish and boring and down a big hill with nothing to do apart from look at Cliffs and the others great with lots to do and loads of things for the family to enjoy. :)

Simples! :D

Jackie
16-08-2011, 06:31
Have to agree with Andy Wen, LG is ok if you are a really agile 90 year old.;) Big hills and a bit like God's waiting room IMO

Steve-Tap
16-08-2011, 09:36
We go the a ride out and its nice to see the big fish in the harbour and a walk around the harbour followed by the compulsory beer it kills a couple of hours.
Down side its a nightmare for parking so be prepared for at least one of you to have a hard walk to collect the car and collect the others at the bottom.

would not want to spend more than 4 hrs there

bonitatime
16-08-2011, 11:07
Looking for a quiet holiday Los Gigantes is a great place. The view is outstanding and you can easily gt the bus futher down the coast. I lived there a long time and loved the place.