PDA

View Full Version : Where is annalfredo?

eltel
16-08-2011, 13:21
hi, i havent seen annalfredo on here for such a long time. met her a few times last year and thought she was a lovely lady. anybody know if she is still around?

onelegnofeet
16-08-2011, 13:30
hi, i havent seen annalfredo on here for such a long time. met her a few times last year and thought she was a lovely lady. anybody know if she is still around?

Both her and her observations sadly missing since the old forum went down .

TenerifeFanatic
16-08-2011, 13:33
hi, i havent seen annalfredo on here for such a long time. met her a few times last year and thought she was a lovely lady. anybody know if she is still around?Met her in June and she sure was looking good......all her visits to the gym!!:jumping:

Suej
16-08-2011, 13:36

I think she was getting a bit of stick on here and decided to leave. She did tell some very funny stories!:D

eltel
16-08-2011, 13:44
thankyou, maybe i will be able to find her when i come out in september.

Malteser Monkey
16-08-2011, 21:13
Yesssss Donde esta Annalfredo ???????? Lord the stories were great ? Come back !

slodgedad
16-08-2011, 21:16
I think she was getting a bit of stick on here and decided to leave. She did tell some very funny stories!:D

Nothing to do with stick, she hasn't re registered on the new Forum.

slodgedad
17-08-2011, 01:17
Members from the old Forum (.com) automatically get diverted here, as the 2 Fora are under the same ownership, however, as most members already know, the divert still requires a re reg.