PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a proper Cocktail Bar in south Tenerife?

bantam65
16-08-2011, 13:29
Can anyone tell me if there are any good cocktail bars in the Playas de las Americas/Los Chris area.Bars that make proper cocktails from fresh, not those godawful premixed concoctions,er indoors will be chuffed to bits if we could find somewhere.If it helps we are staying at the Parque de las Paz.
Thanks in advance
B65

williethetim
16-08-2011, 14:05
Try harleys cocktail bar in St eugenio area, just down hill from irish fiddler, their shaken there abd then

onelegnofeet
16-08-2011, 14:06
Can anyone tell me if there are any good cocktail bars in the Playas de las Americas/Los Chris area.Bars that make proper cocktails from fresh, not those godawful premixed concoctions,er indoors will be chuffed to bits if we could find somewhere.If it helps we are staying at the Parque de las Paz.
Thanks in advance
B65

Quite near you is the Safari shopping centre ,on ground level is the Monkey Bar .near you Harrys Bar,Budah bar ,Magic bar all do cocktails but i have never tried them to comment on how good .But other members may know

emskie
16-08-2011, 14:25
The cocktails in harrys bar are nice, think they are 8 euros each though so you may not want to have many!

junglejim
16-08-2011, 14:43
The cocktails in harrys bar are nice, think they are 8 euros each though so you may not want to have many!
Yes Harry's bar cocktails expensive compared to Harley's at around €5 great selection and the boys do the flaring as well - good live bands on a few times a week - well worth a visit !

mrmotivator
16-08-2011, 15:43
It's a little out of the way, but there is a cocktail bar on Fanabe beach....its really nice at night, especially if you are away with your other half. They have beach candles dug into the sand and serve proper cocktails with fresh fruit etc, you can even opt to drink out of a coconut shell.

Like I say, a bit out of the way but if you are heading in that direction, worth a visit.

NikkiB
16-08-2011, 16:06
The cocktails at Harleys are really nice, I tried working my way thro the list last year....will be having another attempt in a couple of weeks time!:yum:

onelegnofeet
16-08-2011, 16:23
It's a little out of the way, but there is a cocktail bar on Fanabe beach....

AND if your heading out near La Troya you could pop into La Terrazza Del Mare http://www.laterrazzadelmare.com/en/abou....to-arrive.html. I read an excellent write up by Dedetipperary on here and TA

9PLUS
16-08-2011, 16:29
The best cocktail bar has to be Club Tropicana where the drinks are free with fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone

cheers

x

Bradybunch
16-08-2011, 16:31
Walli Hai San Eugenio mix their own cocktails and dont use the awful mixes and they are big drinks too. Good value for money. Try the mojito scrummy. :wink2:

Stoney
16-08-2011, 16:49
The Water Melon is close to Parque Le Paz area, walk along the beach front towards LC go up the stairs just before you get to the bars and shops on your left. At the top turn right and its about half way down on your right. Harley's are great cocktails as mentioned in earlier response and if you like soul music go down to Fanabe on the beach front and go to Divine its on the last block, they have one guy whose job it is to make fresh cocktails, sometimes you wait a while but they are worth it.

KirstyJay
16-08-2011, 16:56
Just to add to the OP, where would you say did an authentic margarita? Sort of got a taste for them again when I was in Florida, so'd like one for my birthday. :D

Stoney
16-08-2011, 16:59
not bad in Harley's

bantam65
16-08-2011, 17:50
Rather than individual thanks,a big thank you to you all,there's enough to be going at for her.Cheers all

slodgedad
17-08-2011, 00:09
If you know the ingredients then try most Spanish bars, even motorway garages where everything you order is fresh.

If you want the 'cocktail bar' British experience, then good luck.

My local Spanish bar has 4 blenders on for most of the day producing some of the most amazing drinks for peanuts.

If you wanna do the the 'cocktail bar' experience, however then terrazza (http://www.laterrazzadelmare.com/) is the place.

onelegnofeet
17-08-2011, 07:36
The best cocktail bar has to be Club Tropicana where the drinks are free with fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone

cheers

x

Hello George ,you still hanging round in the Loo's there ???????lol

If you wanna do the the 'cocktail bar' experience, however then terrazza (http://www.laterrazzadelmare.com/) is the place.

Cheers ,least your link working !!!

e85
22-08-2011, 00:35
harleys do the best cocktails, very big selection and all taste amazing! and decently priced. Charlottes in Los cris do good cocktails too.

Kallis000
20-01-2014, 11:23
Many Cocktail Bars available there and many friends give you nice suggestions to where you drink cocktails........
Harrys Bar and Magic bar are the best bar, but Harleys bar has very good warranty and quality of cocktails.........

lynnangela
20-01-2014, 13:25
I know this is an old thread but I had to mention Black Magic top square in San Blas. You will get a proper cocktail there, not made with cheap cocktail base syrup, absolutely delicious and around €5 to €6. Its a really good looking bar and the toilets are the best on San Blas! however the barman needs to take himself a bit more seriously and smarten up as he somewhat spoils the image, but otherwise is a nice guy.