PDA

View Full Version : Were you parked in Cris Abora car park this afternoon?

sunspot
16-08-2011, 15:54
If you have a little black car with a baby seat in it which was parked in the Cris Abora car park and came back to your car to find it damaged then it was a ignorant women who reversed into it, she was absolutly hopeless at reversing and must have moved your car at least a foot to get out,she got out and gave your car a gentle rub then drove off,leaving your wheel arch a nasty olive green colour and dents all around it,i told her exactly what i thought but she did not give a dam,well i do and i have the reg. number if you want it................Cheeky Cow,and i told her so too

sleepy
16-08-2011, 16:44
I wish you had been around the day before yesterday in PDLA and seen the person that smashed ours up all down the passenger side and drove off.
The worlds worst drivers without any shadow of doubt!

KirstyJay
16-08-2011, 16:49
If you have a little black car with a baby seat in it which was parked in the Cris Abora car park and came back to your car to find it damaged then it was a ignorant women who reversed into it, she was absolutly hopeless at reversing and must have moved your car at least a foot to get out,she got out and gave your car a gentle rub then drove off,leaving your wheel arch a nasty olive green colour and dents all around it,i told her exactly what i thought but she did not give a dam,well i do and i have the reg. number if you want it................Cheeky Cow,and i told her so too

You should have left a note on the windscreen with her number plate on it, and your number as a witness. ;)

sunspot
16-08-2011, 16:56
You should have left a note on the windscreen with her number plate on it, and your number as a witness. ;)

Last week my husband witness 2 guys stealing boxes of cigarettes out of a lorry in Las Americas,he told the delivery driver, who was in the shop dropping off his delivery
gave him the reg. number on the back of one of our business cards,now we keep getting called up to the Police station to look at more mugshots,you can only help so much.

finca18jrl
16-08-2011, 18:30
If only more people were like you!:tiphat:

Added after 3 minutes:

If only more people were like you and said what we all think... taking note of plate too! :tiphat:

sunspot
16-08-2011, 18:35
If only more people were like you!:tiphat:

Thats very nice of you but im fed up with peoples attitude,we all work hard for our money,we try to help others who are struggling and along comes Mrs " i dont give a dam" and some poor person as got to pay for her carelessness,she wound me up BIG TIME

Loaded
16-08-2011, 19:09
Well done! People like that deserve a slap!