PDA

View Full Version : How can I stop getting E-mail updates from the Forum?

finca18jrl
16-08-2011, 21:11
Hello. A loving the "community" on the Forum. Plus also love getting emails to update me when there is a response to any of my threads. However, certain threads in the puzzles section, for example, I really do not want to be updated every time via email, when someone else adds to the chain. Is there a facility where you can select "emails updates" for each thread that you post?

Ian55
16-08-2011, 22:25
Hello. A loving the "community" on the Forum. Plus also love getting emails to update me when there is a response to any of my threads. However, certain threads in the puzzles section, for example, I really do not want to be updated every time via email, when someone else adds to the chain. Is there a facility where you can select "emails updates" for each thread that you post?

Yes in your settings there will be on the left hand side a section that says 'Subscriptions' click on this, there you will find what threads you are subscribed to, click on the ones you dont want 'Unsubscribe' and you will no longer get e-mails from them, hope this helps, if you want any more info drop another post here and one of the admin team will help.

finca18jrl
17-08-2011, 07:40
Many thans Ian55 :thanx: