PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Young Golfer...

MaxineC
16-08-2011, 23:29
Today I not only beat, but whooped his previous high score on Bubble Popper (sad but true :D) - Please note the Bubble Popper Champion status now on my profile... :rofl:

It would appear this has upset YG, so as way of an apology, I hereby state.... I'm gonna whoop your butt on all the other games too.... :raspberry2:

Girls are best & boys are crap... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

slodgedad
16-08-2011, 23:48
Today I not only beat, but whooped his previous high score on Bubble Popper (sad but true :D) - Please note the Bubble Popper Champion status now on my profile... :rofl:

It would appear this has upset YG, so as way of an apology, I hereby state.... I'm gonna whoop your butt on all the other games too.... :raspberry2:

Try him on Scrabble, but then second thoughts...:male:

MaxineC
16-08-2011, 23:51
Try him on Scrabble, but then second thoughts...:male:

Good idea Slodgie... YG, how's your Scrabble skills? :D

Ecky Thump
17-08-2011, 08:47

Go back to the old Bubble Popper and I would make your score look sick, the colours have been changed to suit women as lots of us men are colour blind and cant differentiate the new colours....ITS SEXISM!! :D

YOUNG GOLFER
17-08-2011, 09:07
Good idea Slodgie... YG, how's your Scrabble skills? :D

Well it's been known i play a bit......and have to say for someone like myself whos spelling is a little subject i am not bad.

Infact i am great at Scrabble and girls suck :bootyshake::bootyshake::laugh::laugh:

obs
17-08-2011, 10:54
Infact i am great at Scrabble and girls suck :bootyshake::bootyshake::laugh::laugh:

There's just no answer to that !! is there?? :whistle:

sunspot
17-08-2011, 11:10
Go back to the old Bubble Popper and I would make your score look sick, the colours have been changed to suit women as lots of us men are colour blind and cant differentiate the new colours....ITS SEXISM!! :D

Thats the best excuse ive heard all week,no make that all my life

MaxineC
17-08-2011, 12:15

:raspberry: :raspberry: ...... That's what I think of your feeble excuse! :D

Well it's been known i play a bit......and have to say for someone like myself whos spelling is a little subject i am not bad.

Right, the challenge is on... I'm off to facebook to start a game against you... And yes, I suck very well, thank you! :eyebrows:

There's just no answer to that !! is there?? :whistle:

I think you may find there is.... ;) :D

Thats the best excuse ive heard all week,no make that all my life

See, they can't even lose graciously.... :)

Added after 36 minutes:

YG, add Scrabble to your Facebook.... Please! ;)

YOUNG GOLFER
17-08-2011, 19:10

It's your go good luck:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshak e::wink2::wink2::wink2:

sunspot
17-08-2011, 19:46
It's your go good luck:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshak e::wink2::wink2::wink2:

Game on......................

MaxineC
17-08-2011, 20:00

You git!!! I see another late night and RSI in my wrist again tonight... :wall:

You still haven't accepted my Scrabble challenge... You a man or a mouse? *squeak squeak* :D