PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Fancy a change? Closers wanted!

Ian_Ivor
17-08-2011, 12:18
We need sales closers to work in our busy resort in Gran Canaria. If you fancy a change and have a proven track record then we have the following for you:

2 weekly cash payment
DAILY Bonuses paid next day
14% commission
Decent Company Accommodation (Free for 1 month)
Travel Expenses Paid (Maximum 150 Euros)
500 Euros start up money (attached to deals)

We are also recruiting for our telesales offices both here in Tenerife and in Gran Canaria!

We offer the following:

Small Basic
Decent Commission
Easy Working hours
Daily Bonuses
Full Training
Decent Career Prospects working for a company with 18 years track record in the Canary Islands

PM me for more information

golazzo
18-08-2011, 06:56
Never heard that term, Closer. Been in the sales industry 30 years as well.

I take it you mean give it the hard sell. :D

tonypub
18-08-2011, 07:53

I take it you mean give it the hard sell. :Dclosers close the deal.get the signature,see the money.

Indigo
18-08-2011, 10:25
pm sent..........

williethetim
18-08-2011, 11:24
ah so someone does the donkey work and they take the big money

basil brush
18-08-2011, 13:08
ah so someone does the donkey work and they take the big money
I think if they GET the close then the OTHERS get some milk,but they get the cream, yum yum i like cream...

Ian_Ivor
18-08-2011, 13:41
Guys, A closer is a person who can close throughout the sales presentation. ANYONE who is a decent sales person should be a closer. Too many people take orders and call themselves sales people.

So, rant over... is there any decent closers interested in a well paid job?

timmylish
18-08-2011, 14:29

I take it you mean give it the hard sell. :D

Been in sales? Never heard of a closer? Sorry, but you,ve obviously just been someone who takes orders! (as has been said)

Jimandsi
18-08-2011, 15:10
So, rant over... is there any decent closers interested in a well paid job?

I doubt any "decent closer" would get out of bed nowadays for the pitiful package that you're offering.

Ian_Ivor
18-08-2011, 15:26
I doubt any "decent closer" would get out of bed nowadays for the pitiful package that you're offering.

Pitiful?... Hmmm.... if picking up 2-300 Euros per day PLUS 4-5 grand a month OTE is pitiful then yes you are right. However if you feel that this position is not for you then simply dont apply... don't think there is any reason to be rude about a job offer.

walkerj3
18-08-2011, 15:39
Ian_Ivor,

we obviously have too many job offers on this island that we can be this picky.

I think it is so sad, I'm sorry people have responded like this to your first post, doesn't exactly encourage you to stay and participate on the forum but don't take it personally. If you help one person earn some money and keep their heads above water then I thank you for putting the post on here.

Jimandsi
18-08-2011, 16:04
Pitiful?... Hmmm.... if picking up 2-300 Euros per day PLUS 4-5 grand a month OTE is pitiful then yes you are right. However if you feel that this position is not for you then simply dont apply... don't think there is any reason to be rude about a job offer.

I wasn't being rude - just realistic .....

Assuming 5 working days per week and 48 working weeks in the year.

200 - 300 Euros per day = 60,000 Euro's pa

and

4k - 5k per month OTE = 54,000 Euro's pa

I'm just a bit surprised that you need to advertise for people to fill these roles that pay an average of €114,000 pa plus perks, that's all.

Good luck with your search anyway.

YOUNG GOLFER
18-08-2011, 16:17
Rather than jumping all over a member who has took the time to put up this thread.........can we not leave this thread for people who might be looking for work..... not looking for a argument .

Times are hard as we know right now............. this might suit someone looking for a start.

Jimandsi
18-08-2011, 16:29
Times are hard as we know right now............. this might suit someone looking for a start.

But someone "looking for a start" won't have a "proven track record", will they YG ? ? ?

We need sales closers to work in our busy resort in Gran Canaria. If you fancy a change and have a proven track record then we have the following for you:

Ian_Ivor
18-08-2011, 17:02
Ok, OK, OK....

This was just an advert for a job! So lets just put this to bed.

We are advertising on this forum as it is a very respected media in Tenerife. I also know that there are a lot of ex pack/resort reps who live on Tenerife who are in need of a change.

The industry is very small in the respect that I am able to find out a lot about any rep that applies for the positions we are looking to fill by simply asking around.

We have a massive expansion program in place and are offering people the chance to earn some serious money and still live on our beautiful islands.

Cannot see the problem with this and dont see how my offer can be seen as pitiful when you dont have the full information. If this is not the correct place to offer hard working people a decent job with decent prospects then I will go ahead and advertise elsewhere.

Ian

admin
18-08-2011, 17:16
This thread is a vacancy thread. If anyone wants to apply for the vacancy, PM the OP here : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=6896

If you are not interested in the job, then there's nothing to see here. Thanks :)