PDA

View Full Version : I Have A New Challenge...

MaxineC
17-08-2011, 16:16
After years (far too many that I'd care to admit to ;)) of being in front of the camera, I'm now going to try my hand as the photographer... :wow:

Excited and nervous, and I already have some jobs to fulfill supplying content for a couple of webmasters!! Reckon as a female photographer girls will feel more relaxed working for me, than a bloke they don't know, especially as I've had a modelling career for a million years too...

So, who wants to be a guinea pig and do some modelling for me before I do the first paid shoots? I know Lozzie has always fancied getting into modelling work, so maybe she'll take me up on this offer... It'll also give you a feel of what the glamour world is all about Lozzie!

Who else wants to help... Confidentiality assured! ;)

*Sits back and awaits the stampede* :D

Jelly Baby
17-08-2011, 17:46
I would very much like to take you up on your offer for my daughter. I was about to make enquiries about a photography session for her. Shall I PM you further details?

MaxineC
17-08-2011, 17:55
Oh yes please Jelly Baby.... Do tell her I'm a Mario Testino in the making though, and not quite as talented as him.... Yet! :D

KirstyJay
17-08-2011, 17:56
So, who wants to be a guinea pig and do some modelling for me before I do the first paid shoots?Need pics of my two to send to the model agency in S/C. Your OH said he'd do them a while back, but we've never got round to it, so maybe you can use them for practice instead? :) No glamour stuff though...! :eek: :run: :D

onelegnofeet
17-08-2011, 18:31
After years (far too many that I'd care to admit to ;)) of being in front of the camera, I'm now going to try my hand as the photographer... :wow:

Excited and nervous, and I already have some jobs to fulfill supplying content for a couple of webmasters!! Reckon as a female photographer girls will feel more relaxed working for me, than a bloke they don't know, especially as I've had a modelling career for a million years too...

So, who wants to be a guinea pig and do some modelling for me before I do the first paid shoots? I know Lozzie has always fancied getting into modelling work, so maybe she'll take me up on this offer... It'll also give you a feel of what the glamour world is all about Lozzie!

Who else wants to help... Confidentiality assured! ;)

*Sits back and awaits the stampede* :D

If you have a short but wide angled lens then i am available ..........photos needed for CrimeWatch UK !!!!lol

MaxineC
17-08-2011, 18:48
Need pics of my two to send to the model agency in S/C. Your OH said he'd do them a while back, but we've never got round to it, so maybe you can use them for practice instead? :) No glamour stuff though...! :eek: :run: :D

18 is the minimum age for glamour... ;) Yeah, that would be fun. Am I allowed to slap them if they don't do as they're told :D

If you have a short but wide angled lens then i am available ..........photos needed for CrimeWatch UK !!!!lol

I'm sure there's a website that you'd fit on perfectly.... :rofl:

Jelly Baby
17-08-2011, 19:10
Oh yes please Jelly Baby.... Do tell her I'm a Mario Testino in the making though, and not quite as talented as him.... Yet! :D

Mario Testino is one of my favourite photographers. Super talented.

I will drop you a PM. Many thanks!

MaxineC
17-08-2011, 23:08
Mario Testino is one of my favourite photographers. Super talented.

I will drop you a PM. Many thanks!

Oh crap... No pressure then!!! :eek:

Jelly Baby
18-08-2011, 00:05
Oh crap... No pressure then!!! :eek:

I have every confidence you will be the next Annie Leibovitz!!

MaxineC
18-08-2011, 00:21
Haha, thanks JB... lovely pm, will answer you tomorrow. I've got my silly head on now, so couldn't give you the sensible reply you deserve... ;) :D

TheBloke
18-08-2011, 02:32
When i first spotted the thread title with your name as the OP......I thought you would be trying to get out of bed before midday:raspberry2::snore::snore::hide::run:

Ecky Thump
18-08-2011, 08:45
I'm willing to let you expand your photographic skills, by offering my services.
For too many years I have been hiding my visual charms from the public, also I don't think you will find my modeling fees too costly, you can approach either Doreen or Sunspot to give you a description of my body that has often been compared with Adonis.;)

Any replies or criticism from male members of this forum should be viewed as them suffering from jealousy.:whistle:

Medman
18-08-2011, 08:53
A Donis ? is that some kind od weird shaped kebab ? :D

TOTO 99
18-08-2011, 09:09
Are you sure they didn't say " A Dennis" Ecky? :D

Sundowner
18-08-2011, 11:17
Or maybe A Doris

KirstyJay
18-08-2011, 11:34
When i first spotted the thread title with your name as the OP......I thought you would be trying to get out of bed before midday:raspberry2::snore::snore::hide::run:A phrase containing the words, pot and kettle spring to mind... especially as I can currently hear you snoring and it's 11.32 am ;)