PDA

View Full Version : Hairdressing Model wanted for Wednesday 24th August

Jackie
17-08-2011, 17:41
My daughter is doing a Hairdressing Diploma at Headzup Academy in Los Cristianos and is looking for a model for next Wednesday 24th August at 11.30 am. Male or Female it doesn't matter, and you can have done whatever you want; foil highlights, cap highlights, roots, full head colour or cut, all including wash and blow dry. Very cheap prices. PM for more info

Model found for next week but anyone interested for the future let me know. Thanks

primrose
17-08-2011, 17:54
My daughter is doing a Hairdressing Diploma at Headzup Academy in Los Cristianos and is looking for a model for next Wednesday 24th August at 11.30 am. Male or Female it doesn't matter, and you can have done whatever you want; foil highlights, cap highlights, roots, full head colour or cut, all including wash and blow dry. Very cheap prices. PM for more info

Well worth going I had mine done 5 weeks ago and can honestly say it is the best cut and colour I have ever had and very cheap, the girls that are training are all really nice and everything is checked as they do it. I have booked to go again.

Jackie
17-08-2011, 17:57
Well worth going I had mine done 5 weeks ago and can honestly say it is the best cut and colour I have ever had and very cheap, the girls that are training are all really nice and everything is checked as they do it. I have booked to go again.

My daughter said you had been in although she didn't do your hair. They are a good bunch of girls with a very good teacher.

tracey_in_tenerife
18-08-2011, 17:22
can you ask you daughter what hair colour product they use at her salon , im after a Schwarzkopf product hairdresser, i did post a thread 2 days ago, 60 views but no replies :cry: