PDA

View Full Version : Has the forum been down tonight?

Leam_Lin
17-08-2011, 21:12
Has the forum been down tonight, not been able to access the forum for a few hours.

slodgedad
17-08-2011, 21:15
Has the forum been down tonight, not been able to access the forum for a few hours.

Mine's been fine. Interested to hear from other members though.

sunspot
17-08-2011, 21:17
No problem here although i have been out the last hour

Jackie
17-08-2011, 21:18
All good here as well

henry
17-08-2011, 21:27
same here.....

slodgedad
17-08-2011, 21:32
No problem here although i have been out the last hour

Thanks, Chris. For some reason the thanks button was missing on your post.

Just thought I'd explain why the other posts got a thanks from me and not yours...:raspberry2:

onelegnofeet
17-08-2011, 21:34
Sadly and not moaning ,a few problems here for a few days .To post i have to quote someones post (then remove it if not needed) as when you click "Reply to thread " it stay in a grey colour which wont accept anything written .Once you are ready to post and click on "Post quick reply " it takes an age and then gives you two options one of which is "Leave this Page " i have to click on that before my post is entered .It could be me,my computor ,but it maybe happening to others,if so maybe they havent figured out how to post ....and just an observation as its quiet on TF (or i think it is )it maybe why .Just a thought

sunspot
17-08-2011, 21:36
Thanks, Chris. For some reason the thanks button was missing on your post.

Just thought I'd explain why the other posts got a thanks from me and not yours...:raspberry2:

Thats alright Slodge,you know im not touchy......................:crying2:

Megaloo
17-08-2011, 21:38
Sadly and not moaning ,a few problems here for a few days .To post i have to quote someones post (then remove it if not needed) as when you click "Reply to thread " it stay in a grey colour which wont accept anything written .Once you are ready to post and click on "Post quick reply " it takes an age and then gives you two options one of which is "Leave this Page " i have to click on that before my post is entered .It could be me,my computor ,but it maybe happening to others,if so maybe they havent figured out how to post ....and just an observation as its quiet on TF (or i think it is )it maybe why .Just a thought

Glad someone else is having this problem just thought it was my computer, but it is the same for me just as you have explained

marbro8
17-08-2011, 21:41
i logged on about 7.00 pm and had no probs?

slodgedad
17-08-2011, 21:42

This is a new one on me. Please report the problem in Help and Assistance and someone will come along who can deal with it

dede
17-08-2011, 21:48

Just another thought.... it could be quiet as there have been a number of bans issued.:wink2::wink2:

onelegnofeet
17-08-2011, 21:48
This is a new one on me. Please report the problem in Help and Assistance and someone will come along who can deal with it

As said it could be just me /mine ,dont like bothering as you are all very busy behind the scenes .............

Suej
17-08-2011, 21:56
No problem with forum for me at all!:) Always a bit quieter in August so thatīs nothing new!

onelegnofeet
17-08-2011, 21:58
[/B]

Just another thought.... it could be quiet as there have been a number of bans issued.:wink2::wink2:

You no more than me ,didnt know till moments ago Harmonica leaving

slodgedad
17-08-2011, 22:01
As said it could be just me /mine ,dont like bothering as you are all very busy behind the scenes .............

Busy, busy, busy.

I don't know where the idea comes from that the Forum is not busy. At close to a thousand posts a week, sometimes I wish it were less busy..;)

onelegnofeet
17-08-2011, 22:09
Busy, busy, busy.

I don't know where the idea comes from that the Forum is not busy. At close to a thousand posts a week, sometimes I wish it were less busy..;)

It wasnt a dig ,just to me it seems quiet .........but hey

Added after 6 Hours 9 minutes:

Glad someone else is having this problem just thought it was my computer, but it is the same for me just as you have explained

Sorry Megaloo i missed your post amongst my earlier posts ,as said i thought it was me/mine alone but you too have the same problems .As said i wonder how many others and unlike me and you they havent been able to sort it ??
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........