PDA

View Full Version : What would be your perfect day in Tenerife?

Suej
18-08-2011, 13:32
No household chores to do, no work and a nice little wedge of money to spend! so what would you do for the day from when you get up to bedtime to make it a perfect day in Tenerife? :sunburn:

chifleta
18-08-2011, 15:47
i'm fairly easy to please.... i'd go to the spa/sauna for an hour, a massage afterwards, get a pedicure and manicure and hair done straight after that (as I normally do all this myself), whilst being served a fruit salad lunch (that I normally have to do myself too), then go to cinema with a big box of 0 calorie popcorn (and my better half of course), and then a nice lobster meal (any suggestions for lobster restaurants in South please?!) ... that's it ... so basically just pampering :bowdown:

Now if you asked what my better halfs ideal day would be.... fishing, fishing, fishing.... oh and feed him.... oh and fishing .... he's even easier to please :fpull:

And come to think of it... the other day I went to spa with a lovely friend, i've had a manicure, pedicure, hair done (albeit I did it), I had a fruit salad for lunch, I go to cinema once every couple of weeks, though no 0 calorie popcorn, that's a pipe-dream, and I eat fresh fish because my partner and me go fishing :) that must make every day in Tenerife perfect then.... ;)

El Viento
18-08-2011, 15:56
Cloudy ;)

It's so hot, and no shade in sight :)

Suej
18-08-2011, 15:59
Cloudy ;)

It's so hot, and no shade in sight :)
Oooh! be careful what you wish for El Viento!eek2:

tracey_in_tenerife
18-08-2011, 16:37
to be waited on hand and foot by my other half , like i do for him the other 364 days of the year but maybe im asking too much :crazy:

maybe a child-free day by the pool, would be lovely to laze by the pool, margaritas in one hand and book in the other, i never have managed to read a full book all in one go, i can dream, cant i ???

Goforgold
18-08-2011, 16:37
No household chores to do, no work and a nice little wedge of money to spend! so what would you do for the day from when you get up to bedtime to make it a perfect day in Tenerife? :sunburn:

The perfect day would be to get up, go straight out for a few barraquitos, come back and have a swim for 20 mins in the pool. Back out for carne con papas followed by a couple more barraquitos. Drive up to the North for an hour or two, back down again to the South, sit for about 10 mins in the apartment until I get bored, back out for another drive somewhere, more coffee and so it goes on..................

In other words what we normally do over there!! ;)

ali marshall
18-08-2011, 22:56
First i would like to wake up when i want to wake up and not by my 3 year old,if i had a lay in be great to not hear the kids fighting.
Too see the apartment spotless so i could have a day off from cleaning.Mum to come out for the day and take the kids for a day and night lol.

Have few euros in my purse and go and have a nice english brekfast,followed by a few hours on a boat trip with a OH,been here 7 years and not even been on a pedalo lol .Then nice bath with out my 3 year old jumping in.(we only got a shower,dreaming about the bath)

Then a nice romantic meal with my OH,and maybe few drinks after if i could move after the meal.Oh and most of all a day stress free with no worrys,lol heaven ,gonna wake up now lol

First i would like to wake up when i want to wake up and not by my 3 year old,if i had a lay in be great to not hear the kids fighting.
Too see the apartment spotless so i could have a day off from cleaning.Mum to come out for the day and take the kids for a day and night lol.

andyb
19-08-2011, 10:42
My pertct day in Tenerife will be the next one.

I'm currently working in Qatar, so when I read threads complaining it's too hot I have no sympathy - it reaches 50 regularly here. Then I read of people cooling off with a 1 euro beer, here it's Ramadan so no beer at all, and when Ramadan finishes beer is only available in Hotels and such and around 8 euros a pint.

Any Tenerife day is perfect - isn't that why we choose to live there?

ali marshall
19-08-2011, 14:02
My pertct day in Tenerife will be the next one.

I'm currently working in Qatar, so when I read threads complaining it's too hot I have no sympathy - it reaches 50 regularly here. Then I read of people cooling off with a 1 euro beer, here it's Ramadan so no beer at all, and when Ramadan finishes beer is only available in Hotels and such and around 8 euros a pint.

Any Tenerife day is perfect - isn't that why we choose to live there?

Living in tenerife does not mean everyday is perfect,there still the normal stresses of every day life,inless you have millions lol

Jackie
20-08-2011, 09:04
My perfect day would getting up to find my eldest son who still lives in the UK has arrived, and surprising me by saying that he has decided to move out here permanently.

Suej
20-08-2011, 11:38
I hope that perfect day come soon Jackie!:)

lozzie1821
20-08-2011, 12:10
The perfect day for me would be getting the kids ready for a day on the beach on a lovely warm day, a big group of mums/dads and kids shouting and laughing, building sand castles, water fights etc and when everyone got hungry having a bbq on the beach with goodies to eat..

Theres no better day for me than seeing laughter and smiles on my kids faces, they laugh and smile all the time anyway BUT you cant beat seeing real cheshire cat smiles and belly laughs....