PDA

View Full Version : Arona gastro route begins for foodies in Tenerife

Canarian Weekly
18-08-2011, 17:11
IN Arona this year there are 22 restaurants participating in the gastronomy route within the municipality. Until 21st August certain restaurants in: Palm Mar, Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas, Las Rosas, Estrella del Sur and El Fraile are taking part. ‘Gastronomic Route Marinera – 1000 flavours in Arona’ is an initiative by the Department of [...]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/arona-gastro-route-begins/)

sunspot
18-08-2011, 17:54
If any of these Restaurants wants someone to sample the food then im available.................

KirstyJay
18-08-2011, 17:57
If any of these Restaurants wants someone to sample the food then im available.................Guia de Isora does a similar tapas route every year. When I get the leaflet this year I'll post details :)

Suej
18-08-2011, 18:28
If any of these Restaurants wants someone to sample the food then im available.................

Me too! I don´t mind your left overs Sunspot!:hungry:;)

sunspot
18-08-2011, 18:46
Me too! I don´t mind your left overs Sunspot!:hungry:;)

Left overs,what leftovers im a big girl who loves her food

Suej
18-08-2011, 18:50
Left overs,what leftovers im a big girl who loves her food
Well that´s a better answer than I got from SusieF once when I invited myself round to have the left over roast dinner! she said I was welcome but it was in the dog bowl!!!:cry:

sunspot
18-08-2011, 19:02
Terrible reply suej,you still wont be sharing my dinner................:nono:

Muppet
18-08-2011, 19:09
:confused:Hardly new news though, the tapas route has been running already for nearly 2 weeks and finishes in a couple of days:confused::confused::confused::confused:

sunspot
18-08-2011, 19:11
Well the Canarian News started posting today so maybe you will find something you did not know in thier future postings

KirstyJay
18-08-2011, 21:20
Well the Canarian News started posting today so maybe you will find something you did not know in thier future postingsThat's correct, the first feed would have taken news that may have been a bit older. Future news should come through as it happens. :)