PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum, Oasis FM and Canarian Weekly

admin
18-08-2011, 17:48
In reply to SueJ's post here :

What a good idea to have news brought to us on the forum!! Thanks Canarian weekly!

I thought it might be a good idea to make a small statement about what a few of you have obviously just noticed!!! :D

We have been in discussions with Oasis FM / Canarian Weekly and are sorting out an official link up between the two.

As you can see, Chris Elkington has kindly allowed us to use the news off the Canarian Weekly, which I have set up to post automatically in the news section. So, forum members should get the news as it's posted and will be able to comment on it in the thread and discuss what's going on in Tenerife :)

Also, I have added a section at the bottom of the sidebar with all the listen live links for Oasis FM, so now you can listen to their shows whilst browsing the forum.

I would also like to say thanks to forum member Bonitatime, who is posting news that she finds in the Spanish papers and websites, which are not published in the English papers, so between the Canarian Weekly and Bonitatime's excellent posts, Tenerife Forum should have all the news you need as soon as it's available! :D

YOUNG GOLFER
18-08-2011, 18:00
It's a great asset to the forum to have a lot more news about the place we live and holiday in........

Thanks to Chris and his team....and of course Bonitatime.

AL JAY
18-08-2011, 18:40
The Oasis FM Widget is great!:headphones::typing::mexicanwave2:

sunspot
18-08-2011, 18:45
The Oasis FM Widget is great!:headphones::typing::mexicanwave2:

Wheres that AJ?

KirstyJay
18-08-2011, 18:53
On the sidebar, under the weather :)

Suej
18-08-2011, 18:53
Wheres that AJ?

In his can of beer I think!:spin:

On the sidebar, under the weather :)

Ah!Thanks Kirsty I normally get rid of that tab when I log in!:)

sunspot
18-08-2011, 19:00
Thanks Kirsty,squashed my sidebar in too

AL JAY
18-08-2011, 19:19
Wheres that AJ?

Its in the Sidebar, move those Greggs steakbakes and you will see it :fpull::whistle:

sunspot
18-08-2011, 19:27
Its in the Sidebar, move those Greggs steakbakes and you will see it :fpull::whistle:

Very funny AJ, i will be listening to Oasis when marbro brings me my Greggs specials in Oct.......................:jumping:

COL NIL SATIS
18-08-2011, 20:04
In reply to SueJ's post here :

I thought it might be a good idea to make a small statement about what a few of you have obviously just noticed!!! :D

We have been in discussions with Oasis FM / Canarian Weekly and are sorting out an official link up between the two.

As you can see, Chris Elkington has kindly allowed us to use the news off the Canarian Weekly, which I have set up to post automatically in the news section. So, forum members should get the news as it's posted and will be able to comment on it in the thread and discuss what's going on in Tenerife :)

Also, I have added a section at the bottom of the sidebar with all the listen live links for Oasis FM, so now you can listen to their shows whilst browsing the forum.

I would also like to say thanks to forum member Bonitatime, who is posting news that she finds in the Spanish papers and websites, which are not published in the English papers, so between the Canarian Weekly and Bonitatime's excellent posts, Tenerife Forum should have all the news you need as soon as it's available! :D

That's great news .the Tenerife Forum pushes onwards and upwards

admin
20-08-2011, 16:27
That's great news .the Tenerife Forum pushes onwards and upwardsWell, it makes sense that the biggest English website in the Canaries collaborates with the biggest English-speaking radio station in the Canaries too ;) :D

tonypub
20-08-2011, 17:07
great news.do oasis/cw have a link back to tf forum?

admin
20-08-2011, 17:28
great news.do oasis/cw have a link back to tf forum?They will do when Chris returns from holiday next week. It's in progress :)