PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Small Car

garlicbread
19-08-2011, 11:16
I'm posting on behalf of a friend who arrives on the Island on August 25 and is looking to buy a car.
She tells me she needs a small, reliable, 3 door runabout (5 doors also considered), must have ITV and be of average mileage for the year. Any colour but bright red or yellow! Her budget is €3300 including taxes and transfer fees. Please private message me if you have one or know of one for sale that fits the bill.

thanks

bellamaria
19-08-2011, 11:30
i have an opel corsa for sale 5 door silver very reliable itv till october but can be sorted offers around 2500
pm me for further details

JC24
19-08-2011, 12:05
A friend of mine is selling a white 5-door VW Polo. 10 yrs old. Air con. ITV till June 2012. €2,500 ono. PM if interested and I can pass on her contact details.

casabonny
19-08-2011, 14:15
I'm posting on behalf of a friend who arrives on the Island on August 25 and is looking to buy a car.
She tells me she needs a small, reliable, 3 door runabout (5 doors also considered), must have ITV and be of average mileage for the year. Any colour but bright red or yellow! Her budget is €3300 including taxes and transfer fees. Please private message me if you have one or know of one for sale that fits the bill.

thanks
Have a look on Motorworld site , not sure if there is anything currently within that budget.Does her budget include Insurance or does she have that as an extra?
Thier stock changes constantly so its good to keep looking.

nurse ratchet
21-08-2011, 11:09
Have a look on Motorworld site , not sure if there is anything currently within that budget.Does her budget include Insurance or does she have that as an extra?
Thier stock changes constantly so its good to keep looking.

Her budget excludes insurance.